PDA

View Full Version : Roomates for AMA!

theonlyangel77
02-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Sorry but there are no forums on the AMA website and What better place to find more roomates than here!

I'll be with 3 guys (over the age of 18)
Im a 22year old girl looking for some MORE GIRLS to join the room

I know that might sound crazy, but I hate being the only girl in the room, and the more people the less I have to pay! I have reserved the room for Friday night and saturday night, checking out on sunday, I'll be at the entire con. E-mail me at TheOnlyAngel77@cox.net with any questions, and I usually want to call the person on the phone and talk to them before I let them stay. At katsucon I met someone on the Forums from their website and stayed with them. It was a blast! So yea... Hit me up ^_^

AnimatedPoison
02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Sorry but there are no forums on the AMA website and What better place to find more roomates than here!

I'll be with 3 guys (over the age of 18)
Im a 21year old girl looking for some MORE GIRLS to join the room

I know that might sound crazy, but I hate being the only girl in the room, and the more people the less I have to pay! I have reserved the room for Friday night and saturday night, checking out on sunday, I'll be at the entire con. E-mail me at TheOnlyAngel77@cox.net with any questions, and I usually want to call the person on the phone and talk to them before I let them stay. At katsucon I met someone on the Forums from their website and stayed with them. It was a blast! So yea... Hit me up ^_^

Yikes, you DO need some more girl power! I've already reserved a room at the Marriot though. I'd take you in, but I wouldn't allow the boys :D lol Good luck finding another roomie!

SailorKagome
02-28-2006, 08:45 PM
I have three other girls in my room already.... But if you didn't have guys with you, I'd totally let you room with us. Because.... Parents and boyfriend would NOT like boys in room. XD

theonlyangel77
03-01-2006, 09:12 AM
yea I know.. they are actually great guys! lol.. my boyfriend is one of them and the other 2 are like brothers to me... but I'll feel a little out of place with me being the only girl

theonlyangel77
03-21-2006, 11:36 AM
another gu'ys been added to the group... gosh that makes 4 guys and little old me!! HELP!!! anyone want to room with me :)

theonlyangel77
04-18-2006, 09:41 AM
still looking for people to add to my room :) any takers?

Valgaav_Xellos
04-18-2006, 03:59 PM
I would if I could to help you out, but I got a room myself too. ^-^; If I find any girls who need a room, I'll send them your way lol. <3

Bagu
04-18-2006, 04:22 PM
I find it very annoying that the AMA has a lot of good information about the con on it but no forum community for stuff like this. Forums are a no-brainer to create with very little or no admin duties.

I'm looking for a room myself, even though I'm about 90 minutes north near DC.

In your case I would think 5 people is enough. We had 6 people for the days 1 and 2 at AWA last year, and a 7th on the 3rd night. Thats just too much funk smell to deal with

theonlyangel77
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
well seeing as how i don't really want to be the only girl in the room... im looking for one more girl.... ^_^
I agree about the forum, they need it...

Tsuki_Hime
04-18-2006, 05:33 PM
i might be interested...I'm most likely going to AMA, and I have no room set up. u_u;;

theonlyangel77
04-19-2006, 09:00 AM
ok, are you planning on staying the entire weekend? we are checking out sunday, but staying at the con the rest of the day... so we have a room for 2 nights! let me know :)

DDR Faery Spice
04-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Well, I'd totally be interested, but I'm going up there Thursday night myself. ^^; But I might be able to work something out with another friend who's going as well. Sleep in the car or something, I dunno. Are you still looking for people? Send me a message or something to let me know! =]

theonlyangel77
04-24-2006, 09:31 AM
thanks for all the responses, im all filled up! thanks :)

orionflame
05-05-2006, 02:32 PM
I need girls!!! I have a room!!!