PDA

View Full Version : sparked interest in photography

Curzon79
03-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Hey all,

Normally Im infront of the camera as a cosplayer. However for a shoot we did a little while ago our regular photographer was not able to be there due to another comitment. So I decided to have a go at taking the photos.

I really enjoyed my first offical cosplay event as the man behind the camera. It's got me thinking I might do a photography course which I think would be really exciting.

Curzon

staereo
03-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I highly recommend ANY sort of learning about it. Theres so many ins and outs and so many different levels of which to learn. Scientific, mathmatical, artistic, etc.

Theres so many different ways to successfully approach it. I highly encourage you to approach it in the manner you like best!

If I can help steer you in any direction you wish to travel, let me know, I have spent faaaar too much of my life dedicated to this sort of thing. Lots of resources to share.

Bruce

Curzon79
03-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Thanks Bruce I will keep you in Mind.

Curzon

Inque
03-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I'va taken a black and white photography where you develop your won film and everything. The course was a lot of fun and it taught me a lot. I personally thnink all art courses can teach alot, photography, sculpture and costume design being my favorite :)

My word...Go for it!

Sav
03-03-2006, 12:03 AM
I'va taken a black and white photography where you develop your won film and everything. The course was a lot of fun and it taught me a lot. I personally thnink all art courses can teach alot, photography, sculpture and costume design being my favorite :)

My word...Go for it!

Very true I have learned alot about colors, shapes, and detail from painting. I look at things a different way now after that class.