PDA

View Full Version : Moogle doll patterns?

Jinx
02-19-2003, 02:30 AM
For those of you that have made moogle dolls for Lulu costumes (or any other reason) how did you start? I'm looking to make a few moogles, but not FFX or Kingdom Hearts version - classic moogle. Any ideas?

Vinya
02-19-2003, 03:49 AM
How about buying a Moogle doll? They're quite small though, not your avera... Okay, what the hell is an average-sized moogle?! Krhm, anyway, they're not that pricey either. I know, my little brother bought one. They're kinda dangerous, though, my PS2 has been knocked down twice by a moogle. ^_^;; I guess you could figure out some kind of pattern from those that you can buy in the stores.

cyankirby
02-19-2003, 02:03 PM
You can try a stuffed animal pattern and alter it to be a moogle.

Jinx
02-21-2003, 02:41 AM
Vinya: LOL. Average? I was thinking... about 7-10 inches? I was considering buying them, but I need, like fifteen. o.o;;

I do have some stuffed bear, etc, patterns, but they're the old-fashioned styled ones with long limbs and body. Maybe I can alter that.

DarkindDreamer
08-19-2003, 04:06 AM
hmm.. this thread is old.. but here goes..

i have recently made a Moogle myself... it is is scale with the 1:6 scale Lulu FFX doll, it is identical to it...i made a pattern from scratch using the dolls measurements and equating it back to real life size..
about 20inches counting his red ball on top... if your interested i can scan the pattern and send a pic of mine when i fix my scanner.. that is if idon't wanna sell the dolls themselves which i have been considering..
anywho...

Peace.....

freacls
04-05-2008, 04:00 PM
is that like the doll the little geostigma girl had in advent children she was carring it when she asked Denzel did he have the stigma too[she had it on her right arm] and you see her later holding the doll when shes listnig to Kadaj ranting about curing the dying kids

Calliel
04-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Let's see...I blew up a pattern I found online.
http://members.shaw.ca/plushie/moogle/
I just enlarged each piece to, I believe, 6 times its normal size. I also put a zipper in the back of mine so I could carry stuff around. You should be able to see it here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=162276.msg1641872#msg1641872
Hope that helps!

EDIT: Gah, I didn't realize this was such an old thread XD Oh well, maybe it will help someone else eventually.

freacls
08-13-2009, 09:18 PM
How about buying a Moogle doll? They're quite small though, not your avera... Okay, what the hell is an average-sized moogle?! Krhm, anyway, they're not that pricey either. I know, my little brother bought one. They're kinda dangerous, though, my PS2 has been knocked down twice by a moogle. ^_^;; I guess you could figure out some kind of pattern from those that you can buy in the stores.

lol best keep those pesky Moogles away from ur ps2 theyll wreak anything theyll get their little paws on i got a Moogle doll today in a store called Gforce in the uk it it biggish but not identical to Advent childrens Moogle girls beloved doll but its close enough[and cleaner] or Ebay is a good bet:)

freacls
08-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Vinya: LOL. Average? I was thinking... about 7-10 inches? I was considering buying them, but I need, like fifteen. o.o;;

I do have some stuffed bear, etc, patterns, but they're the old-fashioned styled ones with long limbs and body. Maybe I can alter that.

if i remeber right the geostigma girls moogle doll had long arms tooyou can see it dangling at her side when shes listning to Kadaj my moogle doll has short limbs