PDA

View Full Version : Photo Hunting: Katsucon 9

psythe
02-19-2003, 02:36 PM
This is a thread for people to post what they were wearing at Katsucon in hopes that people who took their picture will have them available for you to see.

As for me I am looking for photos of my Reno(friday) and Chloe(saturday) costumes. Just PM me if you have any.

Thnx! ^_^

And I'll see if anyone else who posts is in my stash of pictures.

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 02:46 PM
*.* i have like 3 pics of you i need to upload^^ ill do that tonight^_~. and thanx for all the pics of me you took!! ::hug::

Final Fantasy Weiss Moon
http://www.itsumademo.net/_misc/twinies.jpg

psythe
02-19-2003, 02:57 PM
LOL Final Fantasy Weiss Moon!! XD The ultimate crossover O_O;;;

Raincrystal
02-19-2003, 03:30 PM
If anyone has pics of me, please upload them~! I only have one so far and it isn't the most flattering.

psythe
02-19-2003, 03:37 PM
What were your costumes? or better yet, post the one pic you do have so I can look for another. :)

Sanosuke
02-19-2003, 03:38 PM
I was dressed as Sanosuke =\. I believe I was the tallest Sano there as well, unless I missed one. Lemme know if you find any pictures (That is, if you bother to read this post at all, as most people ignore me).

Recca-kun
02-19-2003, 03:39 PM
I was Aogiri Yuuhi on Friday and Sohma Kyo with the cats on Saturday (did anyone take pictures of Yuuhi? I think there were a few but not many).

Apple- I don't have any individual ones, but I do have four of the Suikoden group together.

Raincrystal
02-19-2003, 03:46 PM
My pic's in my gallery (and here it is too (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=22729&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500).) I look messed-up, though... my scarf isn't straight and my chin looks funny. (I guess I'm searching for the perfect picture.)

Recca, if you have them on the computer, please send to me... ^^ Email is makocrystal at hotmail dot com; it's just hidden because I'm paranoid about spam.

psythe
02-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Sanosuke
I was dressed as Sanosuke =\. I believe I was the tallest Sano there as well, unless I missed one. Lemme know if you find any pictures (That is, if you bother to read this post at all, as most people ignore me).

I remember seeing a Sano there, but what's tall. Im 5'9 and the Sano may have been a bit taller than me, but not much. I'll sort through my pics when I get home from work.

Celine
02-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Apple, I have a picture of four of you (with Mel, Yuber, and Luc), but I can't upload it since I don't have space on my cosplay.com account. I did find this picture earlier today: http://www.washu.org/cosplay/kat09/katsucon-09-138.jpg

Nene
02-19-2003, 04:13 PM
Let's see...well, I dun think anyone has a pic of me, because I really just dressed normal (for me at least). Ravish on Friday and I went all out combat (black and camo) on Sat, soo...->>;; -<<;;

Apple person, my friend has you pic on her camera, with the Luc and Yuber, I think one of you alone, I dunno, haven't seen her pics yet... LoL, the Luc that you were hanging out with was fun, though! XD If you remember, I was hanging out with the female Hero 2 Saturday afternoon. (the combat chic) Lmao, it was so fun when he spazzed. XD

Oh! and Sohma Kyo! My friend has a buncha pics of you, too!

So, I'll load them once i talk to her and post them for y'all after I do. -^ ^;;;

- / n e n e \ -

Celine
02-19-2003, 04:23 PM
I found another picture of Apple! http://www.orobouros.net/cons/2003/katsu9/c/P2150026-pp.JPG

jamuko
02-19-2003, 04:33 PM
I was Leon from Star Ocean... like my avatar. Green shirt, red hood, lab coat, kitty ears... ^-^ My friend took three rolls of film, so we'll have a lot once she gets them developed.

Another of my friends was Sanosuke... and we saw another one. Was that you? If so, I think we have at least one picture of you. ^^

Nene
02-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Mwaa, was one of these Sanosuke's the one with the "glomp me" sign, or something? forgot exactly what it said...saw them late at night..-x_o;;

HuongStar
02-19-2003, 05:35 PM
*twiddles thumbs* I'll gladly take any pictures of my Halloween Town Sora costume and any of the Kingdom Hearts group with Wakka & Cid. I know there was a least two other Soras but I wore my costume on Friday evening.

MargauxZ
02-19-2003, 06:06 PM
*Looking for Herb or Rouge from Ranma 1/2*

Heather
02-19-2003, 06:13 PM
Hahaha~ no one knows who Ulala Serizawa from Persona 2 is so there are no pictures of me. *cackles*

HuongStar
02-19-2003, 06:15 PM
I saw your Ulala costume!! :) I wish I brought stupid Callisto and my old Ulala costume along for pics.

Heather
02-19-2003, 06:18 PM
O_O CALLISTO?! OMG ~ I would've loved to have seen that! Yay! Someone recognized me! XDDDDD

I didn't think there would be anyone who knew. ^____^ *hugs*

digikoomi
02-19-2003, 06:47 PM
yay~ here here! I am the :
Kurapika from HunterxHunter
Yoh from Shman king, the one with blue spirit ball with sword
Party Yuki from fruits basket
and I already have some of katsucon photo on my site at http://shounonsanctuary.tripod.com/index01.htm

Duncan
02-19-2003, 07:26 PM
Anyone have pics of Amano Locke? ^^

sarabug
02-19-2003, 07:31 PM
i was tatra from rayearth 2, and princess mercury! any pics would be great, i can put them in my portfolio!

rogue
02-19-2003, 07:48 PM
Hello Apple, This is Emily from the Suikoden group.
I have two pictures of you. One is of the Suikoden group though:

http://www.rogueandflexei.com/cosplay/katsucon03/katsucon03_18.jpg
http://www.rogueandflexei.com/cosplay/emily/suikoden1.jpg

rogue
02-19-2003, 07:51 PM
Oh I also have a request. Did anyone get any pictures of me and Flexei as Mine and Ayame from Fruits Basket? We were wearing these Friday night.

Thanks!

ZiggyB
02-19-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Duncan
Anyone have pics of Amano Locke? ^^

Are you kidding? My roommates wouldn't shut up about your Locke! Seriously, it's a great costume. :)

http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2003/Katsucon/pics/DSCN2194.JPG

sailor-moon
02-19-2003, 07:56 PM
Duncan and Maryssa!! nyahahahaaa

Yui
02-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Celine: If you don't have the space to upload any more pictures, PM me and I'll give you access to upload whatever you want on my site. I made a subsite to act as a mirror / overflow for con-related media. (and if anybody else wants a little space, too, let me know.)

SailorAndromeda
02-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Twinkle! You're alive! LOL
Well, we didn't get a pic *cries* *kicks self*
But I know I saw pics of you and the group. Try the thread about photo galleries, I know I saw at least one while going through them.
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you! You and Lindze were not to be found, lol

Duncan- I didn't recognize you without make-up on! lol
I have a pick of you and Maryssa (who I didn't realize was her at the time, durrr) but I don't have it uploaded anywhere yet. I'll try and let you know when I do. BTW, my brother loved your Locke costume. He's had an "old-school" Locke costume for a couple years, it's one of his fave characters.

Nyoko
02-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Anyone have any pics of me?? (The really short 5 ft kenshin on the chain) Friday I was dressed as Hitokiri Battousai (in the blue! ^^) and Sat. I was again kenshin but in the red (If you wanna call it red, I say it was more on the purple side oO)

Also did anyone take any of my friends??
Blue Link, Manga Arucard, Misao, Kaoru, Kurokasa, Tomoe, Hide, Mana, and Bakura??

SailorAndromeda
02-19-2003, 08:26 PM
Twinkle- digikoomi has three pics of you as Halloweentown Sora on her site! on the first Katsu page ^^

jamuko
02-19-2003, 08:37 PM
Nene: ya, that Sano was with my group! XD Her sign said, "Glomp me, I'm Sanosuke". ^^

Nene
02-19-2003, 08:45 PM
Yes! Then you guys were the ones me and my friends passed Saturday night. XD fun fun. and you had the kirai sign, ne?

jamuko
02-19-2003, 08:55 PM
My sign said, "Look at me, I'm smarter than you!" That got some... interesting... responses. ^^;; I'm not sure when you saw us, but the other people I was with most of the time were people whose signs said, "Feel free to ignore me, the anime people did" (because she was a manga-only character), and one in Japanese that you flip over for the translation that said, "I hate everybody". ^^

SailorAndromeda
02-19-2003, 09:06 PM
I saw your sign! "Look at Me, I'm smarter than you" haha! >_<
Glad I didn't say anything though...hehe
Thought about saying "Let me take out my brain so I can communicate on the same level with you", but I thought you'd take me seriously, lol
I love reading signs at cons, most of them are funny.

psythe
02-19-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Are you kidding? My roommates wouldn't shut up about your Locke! Seriously, it's a great costume. :)

http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2003/Katsucon/pics/DSCN2194.JPG

Damn. I didn't get to see that one in person! Great job Duncan.

Sanosuke
02-19-2003, 09:19 PM
I was the tallest Sanosuke. If you saw me on Friday night, I had a rose in my teeth, if that rings a bell. I was frequently walking around with kenshin on a leash.

jamuko
02-19-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by SailorAndromeda
I saw your sign! "Look at Me, I'm smarter than you" haha! >_<
Glad I didn't say anything though...hehe
Thought about saying "Let me take out my brain so I can communicate on the same level with you", but I thought you'd take me seriously, lol
I love reading signs at cons, most of them are funny.

lol, yeah, I got a response from some security guard guy who didn't realize my sign was in-character... o.O... he came up and said, "If you were really smarter than me, you wouldn't put a bull's-eye on your back." XD That was funny, but kind of annoying that he didn't get it at the same time... ^^;; A few people said that they only recognized my character because of the sign, so that's good. ^^

jamuko
02-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Hmm, I don't think I saw you, then, Sanosuke... I'll have a picture at some point of the one I'm thinking about... did you ever have a picture taken with another Sano (the one with the "Glomp me, I'm Sanosuke" sign)?

Kenshin Ken
02-19-2003, 09:50 PM
I needs to delete some pics off my cosplay.comn account in order toput any up ^^;; that's after editing out the candid shots n junk I took ehhe ^^.

Merle-kun
02-19-2003, 09:56 PM
Wah.. not a lot of pics of me ;_; Hopefully I'll find some by posting here. Here are my two costumes:

Kanako Urashima from Love Hina:
http://merlekun.kumagoro.net/Images/Cosplay/Katsucon03/Friday-001.jpg

Kasumi Tani from Hand Maid May:
http://merlekun.kumagoro.net/Images/Cosplay/Katsucon03/Saturday-027.jpg

Nyoko
02-19-2003, 09:56 PM
Its me and my friends (kaoru and misao)http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/a/d/adl135/animecon/Katsucon03/kenshin.jpg So if anyone else sees any more of these people can you please let me know!? ^____________^

MasterOfBarton
02-19-2003, 10:02 PM
Hiya guys!! I;m looking for me!!! hahaha.
Yeah, I had three different costumes, and my friend had two.
I was Eiko Carol, Siren (only for a couple of hours though, so I'd really REALLY like those pics) and the Cactuar!!
My friend was Pen Pen and Inuyasha (the one with the foam hair and the jewel thingamajiggy, I dunno what it's called, lol)
Thanks guys! :)

jamuko
02-19-2003, 10:04 PM
I saw Eiko! ^^ My friend got a picture... when she gets it developed I can put it up. ^^ I saw Pen Pen too, but I'm not sure if we got a photo of that one...

Kendo_Bunny
02-19-2003, 10:07 PM
And I'm still looking for pictures of me: Tomoe. And if anyone saw me Saturday night, I was the person in all green: long green pleated skirt, black and silver dagger sheath (left the knife in my room), green form-fitting coat with red trim, green and silver necklace, and my hair up in green and silver chopsticks... I thought I looked so cool, bu no one took my picture *sulks*

Nyoko
02-19-2003, 10:09 PM
I took your picture kendo!

Tenshi
02-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Duncan: I got a picture of you and Maryssa. I didn't get to say it right then, but your costume was so great *_*.

Recca: I got one of our Fruits Basket group but it didn't really turn out. You and I were the only ones looking at the camera >.>.

MasterofBarton: I got one of Siren and Inuyasha! So pretty!

I'll try to upload all my pics tonight, but I'm still in the middle of cropping and resizing. I have about 80 or so.

Tora
02-19-2003, 11:09 PM
Ahhh.. I wasn't in costume too long on either days :(
I think I should have stuck it out a few more hours, but oh well....

Anyone catch me as Nuriko on Friday or Rikku in the Al Bhed wetsuit on Saturday??

^_^*

ainslye
02-19-2003, 11:38 PM
Hi, everyone! I was at Katsucon --no more snow, please!

I was with dizzylizzy's yuna and X2 yuna some of the time. I am actually looking for a pic of buddy christ on wolfwood's cross with an angel of death. (I was said angel of death)

And if anyone cares, I was the ghetto-ish sasami on friday, the angel/demon thing with the feathered bat wings and metallic eyelashes on saturday and animal magnestism's Mint on sunday.

thanks in advance, if anyone can find that pic.

Giant Alucard
02-20-2003, 09:24 AM
I'm trying to find a pic of me in my alucard costume. I was the tallest Alucard there by at least half a foot, and i was the only one who walk around without a hat full time (friend lost the hat before the con). I'm trying to find a pic but no one seems to have it and my friend can't develope the pics he took til next week. So might anyone else have taken a pic of me during the con and had it on the internet or can scan. It would really help .

psythe
02-20-2003, 09:35 AM
Check here I have a couple Alucards in there. All under Hellsing something-or-other.

http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/katsucon

Reiko
02-20-2003, 10:02 AM
Anyone see a Rinoa or Yuna 2 there...I was it LOL tell me if you see any!

Sami
02-20-2003, 10:29 AM
I have a good number of pictures, but I have to resize them and upload them later today.. @_@ They'll be in my cosplay.com gallery..

Edit: Pics are up!!

http://www.wolfish.net/s-i/katsucon9/

There's also a seperate folder for my Birman costume, which I just took photos of now, because I didn't get to wear it for the Weiss photo shoot (I was late).. ;-; Enjoy!!

khamryn
02-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Twinkle- *_* I'm in awe of your Halloween Town Sora... but I didn't get pics of it. T.T Are you going to Otakon? :x

::Thinks I have enough pics of my costumes but...:: I did ShinRa Cloud. >.> Anyone get pics of that? ::Was running around with Will in his Cloud.::

Rosiel
02-20-2003, 02:10 PM
> http://www.wolfish.net/s-i/katsucon9/birman/sami_birman_bam!.jpg

I took a picture of Schu at the con posed exactly like that! *laughs* And I love your Birman, I'm so sad we did not get to meet up for the shoot and take pictures with you...

krystal1314
02-20-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by khamryn
Twinkle- *_* I'm in awe of your Halloween Town Sora... but I didn't get pics of it. T.T Are you going to Otakon? :x

::Thinks I have enough pics of my costumes but...:: I did ShinRa Cloud. >.> Anyone get pics of that? ::Was running around with Will in his Cloud.::

I've got some pics of you in my gallery, hehe ^_^

kelldar
02-20-2003, 05:42 PM
I've got to DL the rest of my pics off my camera, I should have them up either tonight or tomorrow. I didn't take very many, and a lot of them didn't turn out 'cause the flash didn't go on some of them ><;
If anyone has any of my white duellist Utena or Chun-Li especially, I'm looking for more of those *_* Or,really, of belldandy, or eternal jupiter, or amalthea too. heh. any of those! I didn't take any of my own costumes cause I was so lazy.

Rinkun
02-20-2003, 07:15 PM
i know i have pictures of the groups on my page, but i'm curious as to who took pictures of me and the other people in the One Piece group(s).

o_o; as soon as we bunched together, there were packs of people clicking away at their cameras...

yea, but so far, i'm the only one with the pictures of the One Piece groups XDDD

rogue
02-21-2003, 12:06 AM
If anyone has any of my white duellist Utena

Here ya go:
http://www.rogueandflexei.com/cosplay/katsucon03/katsucon03_4.jpg

Kendo_Bunny
02-21-2003, 02:15 AM
You know, I don't think I'm going to find those one or two pictures taken of me when I wasn't taking Kenshin bondage pics. I guess because a lot of people cosplay as Tomoe-chan ^^;

AnnaNeko
02-21-2003, 04:59 AM
*waves* me looking for some pictures!

creampuff Chii from saturday! [[that be girl in pink nurse dress draggin Hideki around]]

kelldar
02-21-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by rogue24
Here ya go:
http://www.rogueandflexei.com/cosplay/katsucon03/katsucon03_4.jpg

ooh!! thank you !! :D

Ginnychan
02-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey everyone...I came back from KatSNOWcon three days late and with a bad case of the flu -.-* Just wondering if anyone got any pictures of me:

Friday and late Saturday: Cowboy Bebop's Faye Valentine in her Ballad of Fallen Angels (ep 5) dress. My boyfriend was Vicious, and I was usually photographed with him.

Most of Saturday: Female Wolfwood from Trigun...Yes, I had a big cross just like everyone else

Sunday: Two Hearts Seifuku (the red one) school girl

I was too sick to sit up yesterday, and I'm still pretty lousey today. Finding pics of me in costume would be a real picker upper!! Thank you! When I get my pictures uploaded, I'll be sure to post.:p

Ginnychan
02-21-2003, 02:45 PM
My boyfriend was Vash on Saturday...if that helps any..I know there were lots of Vashes and Wolfwoods, though I didn't notice too many "couples" with them this year.

jamuko
02-21-2003, 04:33 PM
All those photos... o.o I worship Eurobeat King! XD

HuongStar
02-21-2003, 04:35 PM
I'm so sad that I didn't recognize Rogue & Flexei until they had already left. ;_;

rogue
02-21-2003, 05:47 PM
I'm so sad that I didn't recognize Rogue & Flexei until they had already left. ;_;

You're making me feel special! I didn't know that we were that important, I've always thought we were a pair of losers.... :)

Heh, heh, even our friends can seem to recognize us when change costumes, so don't feel bad. (I've shown pictures of us in costume to my mother and she can't recognize me)

Kendo_Bunny
02-21-2003, 10:41 PM
All those photos and I'm not in one of them *cries* I feel so insignificant.