PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Anime Con (mar.11-12) Detailed Location Info!!!

heki-chan
03-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, this is important, as Hobbystar doesn't like to tell us EXACTLY where the con is, lol!

Please read and prevent getting lost. :)

NORTH Building
Room 105, Constitution Hall

http://www.mtccc.com/planners/floorplansSpecs/northBuilding.cfm?CFID=&CFTOKEN=32118205

Look at the BOTTOM level. It is NOT the Street-Level this time. It is UNDERGROUND.

Hope this helps, any questions, please post! :)

~Heki

Kia
03-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Hmmm ... reminds me of the first March TAC ... where they boxed everyone in a space that was too small and wouldn't let people who hadn't paid hang around anywhere on that level ... indeed ... but thanks for the info! ^_^

Seed-chan
03-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Eh? The entire con is going to be in one room? o______0

heki-chan
03-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Eh? The entire con is going to be in one room? o______0

I don't know. 105 might be JUST the Dealer's Room, because that's the information they gave Connie who passed it on to me ^_^

Mekou
03-07-2006, 12:01 AM
>> Hmmm ... reminds me of the first March TAC ... where they boxed everyone in a space that was too small and wouldn't let people who hadn't paid hang around anywhere on that level ... indeed ... but thanks for the info! ^_^

That's why we dubbed it "Corner-Con!" =D

Kia
03-07-2006, 01:34 AM
>> Hmmm ... reminds me of the first March TAC ... where they boxed everyone in a space that was too small and wouldn't let people who hadn't paid hang around anywhere on that level ... indeed ... but thanks for the info! ^_^

That's why we dubbed it "Corner-Con!" =D
No, that was the first, and only, November TAC, cause we sat in a corner the whole time. The March TAC after that was Prison Con because the only people allowed to be hanging out in that area were people who had bought passes. If you didn't the big bouncer dude came by every 3 minutes and kicked you out for loitering. And if you HAD bought a pass they insisted that you stay withing this tiny fenced off area right off the main hallway (essentially another hallway, only smaller). they claimed it because of "fire regulations". I know some people were hanging out upstairs instead, but I left because I was irritated.

Mekou
03-07-2006, 04:32 AM
LOL Well it's still, and will always be, Corner-Con in my mind no matter what location or date they have it. XD

Or maybe it should be Hell-Con because they seems to keep trying to stick us in the bottom pits of the convention centre (far away from public view. XD)

heki-chan
03-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Oh, if this helps any, it is the same level as the CN2004, 2005 Masquerade Green Room.

Natty Dread
03-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh, if this helps any, it is the same level as the CN2004, 2005 Masquerade Green Room.
wait, i went to cnanime 04, it was all on the second floor......0~0 confusion!

Squall1882
03-07-2006, 05:51 PM

Did you enter or watch the Masq. ? Lol, cause that's about the only way people would know about the threatre / green room. For all those who had nothing to do with the masq. The theare entrance & greenroom is actually located on the floor below street level (Bottom Floor).

Hope that helps "(^-^)"

heki-chan
03-07-2006, 07:08 PM

Okay, basically, at CN, we all hang out under those main escalators in the "lobby".

So go one floor down, and you'll probably see MTAC signs.

Natty Dread
03-08-2006, 04:49 PM
ok, cool! thanks!

NefCanuck
03-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Ah, I was wondering, if I'm not mixing things up, we'll be running into people going to the Golf & Travel Show. Should prove very interesting if I run into anyone my dad knows while heading downstairs while dressed as Pimp Daddy Miroku:skidude2:

NefCanuck

shiro_hikaru
03-11-2006, 01:59 AM
is it that area with all the flashing light signs?

heki-chan
03-11-2006, 03:03 AM
is it that area with all the flashing light signs?

Yes

Although I've never seen them lit. Lol!

shiro_hikaru
03-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Yes

Although I've never seen them lit. Lol!

Really they were lit at DTAC grrr and ARGH I found them troublesome because they kept reflecting off the mirrors for my shots of Recasted Sloth Winry (Elemental)

Well in any case that area is relatively easy to find it's just doorstairs from where DTAC usually is.

Hope everyone has fun!