PDA

View Full Version : Need LoZ Twilight Princess tunic patterns!!! A.S.A.P.!!!

aguma-kun
03-07-2006, 06:04 PM
ok...i need patterns for the new tunic link wears badly. i have an older version of his costume but i really need a new one seeing as how my last one has basicly fallen apart from larping (live action role play) and i was staring at pikminlink's costume...not just because hes hot but because the costume is like the most badass thing ever! i basicly want it to be just like his and i have already credited him for the costume thing...i think...anyway ya just basicly like that. i dont use it for cons very much but for larp and link is the character i love most so if someone could help me out with this as soon as possible i would be very thankful!!!

i love you all! :cheers:

White Mushroom
03-08-2006, 12:00 AM
F.y.i pikmin is a girl^_~

bob-chan
03-08-2006, 01:33 AM
^ lmao... yeah, my friend totally flipped when she found out. XD
Try the costume patterns they have in major pattern company pattern books. (Simplicity, Butterick, etc... you can find them at Jo-ann's or Hancock fabrics.) They always have some tunic-like pattern available.
Or... google "tunic pattern". ^^

OoTLink
03-08-2006, 04:44 PM
This might be achievable via google, considering TP Link's tunic pattern is much more like a typic one (open at the sides). *sticks URL on his desktop* I'll try googling some when I get back home :)

aguma-kun
03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
pikmin is a girl? wow...still very very hot though...(im bi jus so you know) and thanks very much guys ill try to remember to send photos!