PDA

View Full Version : Kyle and Adella at the masquerade

Frida_chan
03-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I dont know if Kyle will read this topic, but when they said his name the mans was really rude with him!! I was really angry!!!! I mean!, he is a wonderful photographer and his site is coolest ever!, they are jealously cause you have Adella T.T!, My apologies, Kyle, I feel ashamed for their attitude _.

We love you Kyle and Adella!!!!~

Yueri
03-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Those guys are evil to anything thats not a girl XD

Pay no attention to them, Kyle you rock (but you didnt go to the breakfast so Im angry ò.ó XD)

Adella is cool n.n

Marisol
03-07-2006, 09:15 PM
Qué pasó???

What exactly happened?

Ryo_
03-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Qu pas???

What exactly happened?
Estaban Faustino de que "All the way from Iowa, Erika Door" y todos los espectadores estaban WHOOO FIU FIUUUU CHIQUITA y luego cuando le toco el turno a Admin todos estaban de que "BOOOO! SIENTATE GORDO"
Realmente muy grosera e inmadura la actitud de todos los espectadores.

Mugi
03-07-2006, 09:22 PM
O_o
que pex...

Star_Ten
03-07-2006, 09:26 PM
I did not find out that, but similarly I'm of the Monterrey City and request an excuse in name of the spectators who insulted our Kyle friend.

Eurobeat King
03-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm sure Admin will read this, even though it probably won't bother him. I've seen it before, and heck, even I get boo-ed or hear hecklers a few times when I go on-stage and am announced as a masquerade judge.. But that's really immature to do that to Admin. Oh, what?? just because he's not a cosplayer or a pretty girl? Or maybe they just have something against cosplay.com? :mad: Were they just fans in the audience? (A lot of conventions have hecklers who boo at guys and whistle at girls when they're on stage) so it's not uncommon but still immature..

Yueri
03-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Nobody messes with Kyle, hes so nice *.*

EBK, 40 percent of the cosplay contest audience are people who go for the sole purpose of saying awful things to anyone, so I dont think its personal.

Star_Ten
03-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Usually it amuses to say things to them to cosplayers, but also to some representatives of such, in the personnel it dislikes to me when the critical public to whom we are opposite, more nevertheless that we are facing, similarly, is sad that they do that to the guests... but then that nor the organizers can fix it.

I think that all in general deserve to be respected, good between us we were respected but there is people who do not know the concept "respect".

Yueri
03-07-2006, 09:58 PM
''Entre los individuos como entre las naciones, el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz'' - Benito Juarez

Between inviduals and between nations, respecting the right of the others, means peace - Benito Juarez, president of Mexico (whos birthday is March 21, Im surprised those stupid people cant remember)

Star_Ten
03-07-2006, 10:04 PM
exactly Yueri ^_^

Admin
03-07-2006, 11:01 PM
That happened last year too, it's no big deal really. They just got done announcing all of the female cosplayers and all of the guys in the audience were screaming and whistling, and then they announced me and of course the guys are going to boo. :)

Star_Ten
03-07-2006, 11:08 PM
It happens that all of them do not have idea of the existence of cosplay.com ú_uU because they are civil, and ¬¬ degenerated XD...

well cosplay.com rlz! ^_^

Adella
03-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Haha :X boys are funny.

Of course you'd get boo'd Al. you're a NUISANCE TO SOCIETY!! ;)

Eurobeat King
03-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Haha :X boys are funny.

Of course you'd get boo'd Al. you're a NUISANCE TO SOCIETY!! ;)

tee hee.. :razz: "It's Hard Out Here For A Photographer.."

Hatsumi
03-08-2006, 05:13 AM
I dont see the point of this topic, please, as Kyle said it, you are making such a big deal, I think he is mature enough to not pay attention to nonsense like that, so why mention something about it?
This sound to me like spam, I mean it was nice to notice that that guy who did that was a dork because Kyle is so nice and dont deserve that, but hey its like getting angry when a girl in cosplay gets comments like "hottie" or something like that, lets grow up and understand that in everyplace is going to be someone who has to do "funny" comments. The difference is if you listen to them or just ignore them,so why bother?
Im a fangirl of Kyle XD yay! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/shotinthedark84/button10.gif

Frida_chan
03-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Well, In Monterrey guyz are specially rude at the masquerade, in all the conventions they have fun boo-ing people, and as I look in videos, this is something that in EUU doesnt happend, so I wanted to take care about this. I want to say it again, Kyle, Adella, we love you, guyz!!! n.n

alechan
03-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Just tell me who they where and I will go to their houses and punch them in the face!!! XD .. hahahha

Master Zero
03-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Well, here in the U.S., EVERYONE who goes to Masquerade is really excited and cheers for all the participants. I dont understand why this happened here, but don't let it discourage you from cosplaying. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters. ^^

Oh, es tiempo de lonche! Al rato! XD

Marisol
03-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, yeah, hehe, that happens at all Mexican conventions, guys always act stupid, hey, wait a minute, GIRLS do it also!!! :thumbsup:

Just don't allow those silly reactions from the public affect you.

Hi Kyle and Adella!!! :dance:

:sunny:

Yueri
03-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Nodoby can resist Adella!!

Everybody was asking for Admin, its so hard to get a picture from him because you have to wait for him to want it T.T But this time he did take pictures of me!! (right? o.o)

Im sure you would be well received, EBK. *hearts*

lexluthor
03-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Kyle, yeah we must accept thats the way it is. Guys are always looking for girls........ Anyway to have u here in monterrey was cool anyway, they might just not know about your work as a photographer......

I did not ask for ur name, but if you are the one I think...... I helped you to take pictures to the cosplayer.............