PDA

View Full Version : Neo Romance (Angelique, HaruToki, Corda) cosplay, anyone?

ChaoticMiracle
03-09-2006, 12:48 AM
It's my first time starting a thread *very nervous*

I know this is a long shot but here it goes...

Anybody cosplaying from Neo Romance series, i.e., Angelique, Harukanaru Tokino Nakade (short form: HaruToki), Kinniro no Corda (La corda d'oro), in Canada, specifically in Ontario? I know there has been a few threads about HaruToki and Angelique, but not for all three, and not in the Canadian forum so I decided to start one here.

Neo Romance series is a set of dating games made for girls, made by Koei. You get to date characters who are voiced by very popular voice actors, such as Takehito Koyasu, Souichirou Hoshi, Akira Ishida, and Toshihiko Seki (not in particular order).

There were a few OVAs made for both Angelique and HaruToki. TV series of HaruToki was on during 2004, and Angelique is also having its TV series made right now. I haven't heard much news of Kinniro no Corda but since it's the same Neo Romance series, I will include it in the list.

I found one person cosplaying as Akane Motomiya from Harutoki1 in AN2005. I've only been to AN2005 and CN2005 last year but that was the only person I could find. But I'm not sure if there were any in CN2005 since I left a bit early. I cosplayed Tomomasa Tachibana(no) at CN2005 but only two people took pictures of me. I'm not even sure if they actually knew whom I was cosplaying as...lol

I'd like to start making Musashibou Benkei from HaruToki3 although I don't think I'll be able to finish it anytime soon *curses University* I have no plans to start anything from Angelique or Kinniro no Corda yet but I'd love to see one :)

So are there any Canadians out there cosplaying from any of these series? It will be great if we can have a gathering or a photoshoot at a con or something XD

Thanks,