PDA

View Full Version : o:

Shelbbyy
03-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Well.

It does seem I think I'm going to be like.
The only person going to this one.
XD Probably not, but.. woah. no other people posted about it?!

Mekou
03-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Ah, don't worry. I'm sure a lot of people will come, it's just...lost amongst the minds of those who are planning for Anime North first right now. ^_^;

Shelbbyy
03-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Ah, true true.
I'd go to Anime North, but it's a bit late now. xD
so I decided since I have to make two costumes (for me and my friend) that I'll wait until this one to go.
(:

fourthmage
03-11-2006, 12:28 PM
What happened to the rest of the posts that were here? I mean I know I went on vacation for a week... but still....

~Alley

Shelbbyy
03-11-2006, 01:26 PM
There was more posts here?
o:

Mekou
03-11-2006, 06:48 PM
The default setting on the forums is to only see threads from the last 2 months. http://forums.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106 scroll down on this page to the bottom. You'll see "display settings." Change it to whatever you want ("beginning" to see every single thread) and hit Show Threads. =)

I think there's someplace in your control panel to change the settings so that it'll change the default 2 months thing.

Shelbbyy
03-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Aha.
That's where they all went. xD

Brandonn
03-12-2006, 12:35 AM
kekekekekek, Ill be comeing with you Shlebyy =DD

Shelbbyy
03-12-2006, 10:59 PM
It's Shelbbyy.
^^ Yep!

nite chan
03-21-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm hoping to go. ^_^

novaraven1
04-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm going, and hopefully draging a few friends along. I don't know if I'll bring my art this year. The dealers room didn't do much business last year and the tables were so wee! But the dance rocked and it was a very fun con! We were like the last ones to leave last year at 1 in the morning. It was so awesome!

TiyenaKayla
04-24-2006, 10:10 AM
I will be going (I live in the same town so I might as well). I most likely will have my baby with me (and cosplaying heh) So I will be seeing you all there. :)

AncientWanderer
05-21-2006, 12:12 PM
If GCAF is really cancelled for good this year, then I may see if I can get to NAF somehow. Don't know how, but there must be a bus that goes from Hamilton to Oshawa...shouldn't there?

TiyenaKayla
05-21-2006, 12:17 PM
If GCAF is really cancelled for good this year, then I may see if I can get to NAF somehow. Don't know how, but there must be a bus that goes from Hamilton to Oshawa...shouldn't there?

The Go Train goes to Oshawa, and when it doesn't you can get to Scabrough and then take the Go bus the rest of the way. I can give you more directions from there if you need it. I live in Oshawa so I know how to get around :)

Tsukasa_1
05-21-2006, 04:38 PM

I live in Hamilton as well. There is a way to get there through the go system from Hamilton. If you are leaving friday night you can take the "QEW Toronto Union Express" at platform 8 of the Hamilton Go centre downtown- when you get to union you transfer onto the "Lakeshore East" Go Trian which will take you directly into oshawa- from there is all local buses which *I* hope to have that info on our site shortly.

Now if you leave on Saturday, there is an extra transfer after the go train, as the train will only run to pickering on the weekend. So once you reach pickering catch the bus that goes to "Newcastle". That one will take you to the oshawa go station.

Hope this helps :)

TiyenaKayla
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Here's a link for Oshawa Transit

http://www.durhamregiontransit.com/durham/index_e.aspx?DetailID=70#oshawa

Personally I'd take the 3Park to the mall then get on the 2King and then get off that at Simcoe st. from there you will get on the 1Simcoe and it will take you stright up there. Sadly you must do all that because the bus that runs from the Go to the college doesn't run on weekends. :( but still that;s what you'd do.

Tsukasa_1
05-21-2006, 05:04 PM
That is one of the ways that it could be done. On saturday you could remain on the "New Castle" bus and get off downtown Oshawa, and from there catch the simcoe bus noth.

AncientWanderer
05-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow guys, thanks so much!! ^_^ Once the madness of Anime North is over, I'm going to confer with my convention clan and see if they want to go to this one. I'm definitely bookmarking this thread so I can refer back to it.

paranoiaprinces
05-31-2006, 02:54 PM
I am anticipating going to this as well... I'm hoping to get into artist's alley with a few friends... does anyone know anything much about that?

Clarrisa
06-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Im definetly going! Gonna be in the artist alley as well.