PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Rooms?

Traxbaby
03-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I was looking for someone to room with for this con. But feel free to use this thread if you need people too.

IWantYouItachi
03-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Ohh... Spiffiness. Never thought about getting a hotel room... Brilliant idea!

Provided I get a job in the next few weeks, and have the time to save up money, I'll be looking to get a hotel room myself. I'm all up for sharing with just about anyone.

Lady_Sodina
03-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Ditto here too, definately need a job first though... and to guarantee myself getting there... but I´m not that worried about that part yet... Oh well... Either way, am going to need to find people to room with... can´t guarantee the friends I see regularily will be wanting to come -_-"

Brita_Lee
03-19-2006, 11:58 PM
You can't get away from me and Jenn, Lady Sodina! >__< Kwee hee hee! We are SO kidnapping you and stuffing you into a drawer!

Enk
03-20-2006, 12:09 AM
hehe i'll be sleeping in my bed at home, i love having a con on my doorstep

Brita_Lee
03-20-2006, 12:33 AM
That would be most convieniant! ^^; Heh heh.

IWantYouItachi
03-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Its a half hour drive from my house x.x Better then the regular 2 hours for every other con. :P

Kitchen
03-20-2006, 09:32 PM
o_o; I live like....10hours away. u_u; But anyways, best of luck, I would offer space but I'm gonna be with my wife and son...sorry.

Brita_Lee
03-21-2006, 10:15 AM
30 minutes for me too. ^^
I plan on getting a room with my gal pal from the Steel City. We are hoping to kidnap Lady Sodina if her rooming plans fall through. >__>

Lady_Sodina
03-21-2006, 02:03 PM
It's like, an hour for me, so I definately want to get a hotel room XD well, it may only be 45 minutes, maybe half hour if my dad is driving, heh. And chances are my friends may NOT be going... I asked them and there wasn't a very... enthusiastic response. I don't mind being kidnapped I just... don't want to sleep in a drawer >< Pretty please?

AncientWanderer
03-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Haha, I'm her "gal pal" *blush*
For sure there will be rooming madness with myself, Brita and Sodina. It will be incredibly....incredible! ^_^

Brita_Lee
03-22-2006, 12:32 AM
It's like, an hour for me, so I definately want to get a hotel room XD well, it may only be 45 minutes, maybe half hour if my dad is driving, heh. And chances are my friends may NOT be going... I asked them and there wasn't a very... enthusiastic response. I don't mind being kidnapped I just... don't want to sleep in a drawer >< Pretty please?

Tee hee! No drawers for our Lady! Ha ha ha! Oops! That sounded dirty. >.>

cloud_2880
03-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Well I've been up in the air recently about going, 'cause I've had a few things come up that could affect if I can go or not. So far all looks like I can go, but just for the Friday and Saturday (same as last year. working night shift throws the whole weekend thing off for me......)

So, now the question is.... Is there anyone who has space in there room that I can go with?

disturbedPiano
03-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey guys, I'm "Guest #4" and I live in Hamilton (steel city) . It's about a 45 minute drive for me and I've been toying with the idea of staying the weekend in st. catharines but I don't want to pay the price :)

It's me and my wife that'll be there and I'm looking for someone to share the cost with us perhaps another couple? I'll give you a little pre-concert cause I'll probably be practicing the night before anyway heh.

So I'm looking to stay at the convention centre hotel seems like (as of now) we're looking at $206 (which is $103/night) so looks like about $100/couple + taxes 15% or if it's just one person that joins us I'd be fair and say $206/3 = $68/person + 15% tax.

If anyone is interested let me know otherwise I'll probably be driving back and forth (which I'd really rather not do).

P.S. there may be some kind of discount for the convention on the rooms? But the site is down right now and I can't remember.