PDA

View Full Version : Private Shoots w/ Kyle @Sakuracon

Admin
03-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I am scheduling a few private shoots for Sakuracon, please PM me if you are interested. Solo costumes only (please let me know what you're looking to shoot), and there is no charge for the shoot. These shoots will appear on the front of the website and also in the "official photos" area.

-RuKi-
03-14-2006, 09:46 PM
sounds fun wop0 lolx piccus

Eurobeat King
03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
sounds fun wop0 lolx piccus

Please be serious when replying because Admin takes his photography serious too. Thank you.

Blackjack Gabbi
03-15-2006, 12:46 AM
I know I'm certainly interested! And I know people love my Quina costume, so that's what I'll be doing.

-RuKi-
03-15-2006, 07:03 PM
well..i was not being un-serious like. i just have different ways of expression. i am queit sure they take their photography serously, i do not doubt that at all. i respect his serious-ness for it ass well. but i am not going to be in here all "ARG IM GONNA SUPER SERIOUS AND I AM INTRESTED" not like me my apologies if you are not satisfied with me this way

zansatsu
03-16-2006, 02:05 AM
i would love a private photoshoot. but i need to find out the photoshoot schedule for planning which days i will dress in my AC Vincent cosplay

Dante-chan
03-29-2006, 02:20 AM
Pardon, I would have signed up for a photo shoot but I did not hear about this until later. I have been extremely busy with college and work, etc. I have been interested in getting some nicer and more personal photos costumes for a while now. Plus this years Sakura-con was held at a beautiful spot. Perhaps we can make plans for it next year, if you are going to be offering the same service. I will have time to repair my other costumes and make them easier to get into then.

I hope the private shoots went will for you.
thank you very much for posting this offer