PDA

View Full Version : Seeking potential Roommates if all goes well?

Kellie
02-20-2003, 11:37 AM
I'm REALLY hoping to attend AX this year. @_@ My big question is...is there anyone looking for roomies or would like to get a (small) group together to room? ^__^ Please let me know if you are interested and what not! :D Thanks so much!

^^;; I sound like such a moocher..

Kairikins
02-20-2003, 12:09 PM
I have a friend we are both planning to go. Tho nothings totally for sure yet with us (still workin on the money gig) I dun think we would mind sharing a room at all LOL puts the cost down a bit and makes the whole thing easier for us!

Kellie
02-20-2003, 04:15 PM
^^; Yes. The money thing is my issue. I have to budget myself and what not with everything else I have to pay for in my life. :D Awesome though!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
02-20-2003, 05:26 PM
I'm looking for roomates as well. I know that I have 2 other people coming from the midwest to join me, and I wouldn't mind joining such a group. :D

Kairikins
02-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Heh I definatley wouldnt mind having a nice group together, it would make for a lot of fun!

Kairikins
03-16-2003, 01:26 AM
Are there people still looking for people to share rooms with (be it you have or have not made reservations yet). My friend and I are still looking maybe for a 3rd/4th (hell it'll be a party LOL) to share a hotel room with.

Reply. or pm me or whatever works ^_~

Kirschwasser
03-17-2003, 11:22 AM
I still have to find a hotel for myself. I wonder how much it costs. Hope not too much. (I only have so much expendable money.) Reservations are such a pain in the arse...I still have to look them up.

Kellie
03-17-2003, 11:41 AM
I'm out for AX this year. ^^; Sorry guys!