PDA

View Full Version : Familiar face from Katsucon

ki kuru kitty
02-20-2003, 03:06 PM
Hi my name is Joel, I was at Katsucon. I was Iori Yagami on saturday and I wore Vash the Stampede glasses. Justing saying hi, this is my first time in Cosplay.com message boards. Interested in making new friends and talking about new things.

Ki Kuru and Kitty

sailor-moon
02-20-2003, 03:06 PM
:: points at you:: i know who you are!

ki kuru kitty
02-20-2003, 03:13 PM
Thanks for noticing me, ^_^. Well I'm just going to post a picture of me from a while back.

MargauxZ
02-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Joel! Whassap man!!!! I didn't get there on sunday to be Inu-baby with you ;_;.

See ya around soon enough though...

Raincrystal
02-20-2003, 09:39 PM
I think I saw you! It was while you were looking at stuff in the art show and I was just sitting by the table. I was going to go up to you and tell you that it was so cool that you had actual Vash glasses... (Did you buy them somewhere or make them? I didn't know such things existed.) But I didn't... I just sat there spacing out and listening to my headphones... ^^; I was dead tired, and the noise/crowd was getting to me. I needed downtime. >.<

digikoomi
02-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey DDR GUY~ *point*

TheRyuujinMike
02-20-2003, 10:59 PM
heeeey, it's 'the artist formally known as squall', heh

ki kuru kitty
02-20-2003, 11:00 PM
::Waves to everybody:: I wish I could've met a lot of people. I've been going through some mental stress. I'm having a hard time right now in my life, but I got good friends to support me. ::Sigh:: I wanted to wear my kitty outfit and glomp all the girls. Oh well, to those who don't know me. I'm a nice guy, to those who do know me I'm a drunk guy. God bress America! If anyone wants to chat with me, my aim is Spike Valentine

Love and Peace,
DDR Guy

(Man I haven't heard that in a long time.)

Alice
02-20-2003, 11:05 PM
I member I gave you a big hug!!!!

ainslye
02-20-2003, 11:09 PM
I think I saw you in the art room. Didja end up buying anything there?

ki kuru kitty
02-20-2003, 11:18 PM
I didn't buy anything at all the whole con. Not even from the dealers room. I did have fun dancing.

Oshidori
02-20-2003, 11:21 PM
woooo Joel!! my phone died!! And i can't get to my phonebook!!

welcome to the board :D

neoangelwink
02-21-2003, 03:51 AM
yeahee u did u made name for cosplay, give him a hug ^_^ yeahee ^_^ . it great that u are here. hug ^_^

Raincrystal
02-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Now I wish I'd said hi... >.<

ki kuru kitty
02-23-2003, 02:51 PM
There will be many wonderful times to say hi in the future and this is not stopping me from saying hi now. Its a pleasure to meet you. The next cons I will try to attend will be Anime Boston, Animazement I think, Shoujo and Otakon.

KulaDiamond
02-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Hm..I think I saw you. i was going as Shampoo on Saturday and I met up with an Iori and a Rouge in the Duel Jewel Acoustic Concert.

BTW Iori kicks! ^_^V

ki kuru kitty
02-26-2003, 11:20 PM
If you saw a Iori dancing during the Duel Jewel show, that was me. =( sadly their songs were a little slow for me to work with. But I was brave and will dare to take any challenge.

^_^ btw Kula Rocks!

KulaDiamond
02-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Yep I saw you and told Rouge/margaux to take a piccy ^^. Would've been funner Friday night dancing *I tried but too many screaming girls in front row...Not enough room to attempt a headbang but that's ok!*

Domo Arigatou! <---going as Kula to Otakon 2003!

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-27-2003, 09:24 AM
I saw you at the con Joel! I was actually surprised to see you, I wasn't expecting to see you at Katsucon. I waved at you, but I don't think you saw me..

ki kuru kitty
02-27-2003, 10:34 PM
*gasp* man! I can't believe you waved to me. I swore I heard someone calling my name at one point. =( really sorry I missed hanging out with you, u_u it wasn't such a great con for me.

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-28-2003, 10:22 AM
I's okay..I didn't call you by you real name anyway..er..x.x Well, I didn't know your name to start with. So, I didn't call out to you-..Well, I mean I did say " Hi DDR boy." and I waved..x.x ..so maybe you did hear me..I dunno. ( I need more sleep)
Hum. Seeing that we are in the same area, we should get some tea sometime.

KulaDiamond
02-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by ki kuru kitty
*gasp* man! I can't believe you waved to me. I swore I heard someone calling my name at one point. =( really sorry I missed hanging out with you, u_u it wasn't such a great con for me.

Con wasn't that great? Aw....Go to OTAKON!! That's soooo much more better than Katsu!

Nene
02-28-2003, 10:08 PM
LoL! so YOU'RE the one who was dancing at the accoustic! XD;; I saw ya there... That was perfect man, perfect...wish I could've gotten a pic of it though..and DJ's faces..XD;;;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Mrrr. I can't wait to go to Otakon myself. . I just fear the amount of costumes I said I'd make.

ki kuru kitty
03-01-2003, 04:35 PM
^_^ Yeah I know, I wasn't paying attention to how people stared at me. Was it an embarresing reaction or an apreciated Reaction or just a flaburgasted Expression. I had such a hard time dancing up there. Sure I knew that I had one focus was to dance, but didn't take in consideration of being at the end of a "staring Boo" or "thats just sad"l. I Have pride in my dances and no worries, but things like that can happen. But I did have fun, thats all that counts.

Vialoi Ketsueke
03-01-2003, 11:07 PM
"no" to Tea, huh Joel? Alright, no problem. I don't mind going by myself anyway.

KulaDiamond
03-01-2003, 11:47 PM
The dancing would have been funner if it was to faster music (unfortunately no fast songs played really but it was a fun time nevertheless). That would have been so kickass.

ki kuru kitty
03-02-2003, 11:28 PM
I'm going to Shoujo-con and Otakon, my costumes are gonna be mainly Andy from Cowboy Bebop. ^_^ I have to be on HIGH Look out for friends, cause Otakon is HUGE. Everyone should post costumes are, or maybe have Signs like "I'm Ki Kuru Kitty from COSPLAY.Com"

KulaDiamond
03-03-2003, 12:11 AM
I'll be leaving messages on the message boards for Cosplay.com ppl to be on the lookout for a Kula Diamond running around the convention with other KoF peeps!

neoangelwink
03-03-2003, 01:17 AM
yep it will be ki ku kitty look out ^_^