PDA

View Full Version : CG help

Reiko
02-20-2003, 06:04 PM
Can anyone help me make CG I dont know how and I would like one..credit all goes to you!!

DJ(SiC)ness
02-20-2003, 06:08 PM
sure what do you need?

Limeyaku
02-20-2003, 06:20 PM
there are a lot of tutorials on the internet that you can look for. ^-^ it's best if you start off with good programs too, like photoshop...even that'll have basic instructions for layering n whtnot. ^^

i only have/use Microsoft Picture It! Express ( ??? wtf IS that?? i dono ) and paint. ^^;; so that's what i use for my hobo-cgs. ^^

if you're talking about cosplay cgs...like...putting urself in a scene, or with other characters....

if you're making them just for fun, and don't care if it's tooo too sloppy or anything, you can use paint, erase everything around the object/person you want to cg, use the select tool and select the option to just carry that object and nothing else. then slop it onto a fancy background or seomthing. ^^

if you're talking art cgs...like uber-fancy photoshop character fanart n whtnot...erm....i know nothing. i just use the fancy tools and see what happens. LOL!! err...USED the fancy tools...before my trial version expired. now i am photoshop-less.

all the more reason to be a hobobo. ^-^

sorry if that didnt help...LOL! ^^;;

DJ(SiC)ness
02-20-2003, 07:08 PM
im a wiz with photoshop

Reiko
02-21-2003, 01:46 PM
well can you take one of my Rinoa pics in my gallery and change it into a CG of some sort...please...

DJ(SiC)ness
02-21-2003, 03:56 PM
what do you want?

Reiko
02-21-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL anything to do with final fantasy . I just want a CG og me..i know its really vain but I would just like one.