PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen me?

VoiclessChild
02-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Hi! I was at Katsucon 2003, and I was just wondering if any of you had seen me? I was costuming as no one, though I did wear a short blue/green japanese dress, and black sandles that kille my poor feet....I have short black hair which I wore mostly up intwo pig-tailish spikey things.....Otherwise I was in a tight with and blue shirt wearing bellbottoms....at one point I had a sign that said "Glomp me please" My name is Jade.....I hope you saw me....if you dad, please be sure and contact me!

::*-_*Jade*_-*::

Kenshin Ken
02-20-2003, 09:28 PM
aahh I rmember seeing you once.. I glomped ya for the helluvit ^^v
Somehwere near the Lobby I guess.

with the descriptionyagave me, it was very vauge ^^;; but the sign sets it off nicely.

pookie-kun
02-21-2003, 08:24 AM
I SAW YOU! *points!* you hit me with your glowsticks.. and that was before the rave! ... unless I'm totally mistaken as to who you are :D which is entirely possible.

Oshi
02-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Heyyy Jade! It'sa me, Oshi-o. I was the Tidus hangin with you girls. ^^;

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 01:33 AM
hi may be i sew u do have pic i can see ^_^ i maybe we did meet, i was fairy, what mage, star ocean , kitty and plast black paint fairy.

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 01:33 AM
hi may be i sew u do have pic i can see ^_^ i maybe we did meet, i was fairy, what mage, star ocean , kitty and plast black paint fairy.

ki kuru kitty
02-23-2003, 06:01 PM
^_^ aww that is so cute. I hoped I did glomp you, I was going through tough times at the con so it was hard for me to make new friends. I was the guy with Trigun Glasses and Iori outfit on Saturday.