PDA

View Full Version : For Ayaka:

MargauxZ
02-20-2003, 08:33 PM
I am a total dumbass and got caught in a misunderstood identity mix-up. I had no idea Ayaka was who she *is.*

I met this girl and her brother at the Bebop premiere at BAAF in August, before I had joined cosp.com. We were the only 3 (she and her brother had come as Spike and Faye, I was a crossplayed Spike) cosplayers at the premiere. So we all pretty much hung around that night, and I was all happy that I made a new cosplayer friend. Later on, we all met up again for the Inuyasha premiere. Then goodbyes and we lost touch.

THEN I joined cosp.com in November. I found this chick Ayaka. She was having a ghetto cosplay contest. So I signed up. I got kinda irritated on Ayaka on this board for the delays in the contest. It got pushed back many times. I was being a total jerk about it.

Then at Katsucon, in the dealers room, I saw that girl again from AXNY/BAAF! She said, "Hi, Margaux?" I was all, "YEAH! HEY! You're on COSP too!?'' She said shyly, "yea, i'm Ayaka."

My jaw hit the floor. I was mortified. I felt TERRIBLE. I had no clue Ayaka was Ayaka. I thought Ayaka was some random internet kid who was stiffing us on the Ghetto Cosplay contest because she didn't feel like doing it.

I am SO sorry Ayaka. I made a huge mistake. You are one of the coolest girls I know, and I hope that I didn't piss you off while you weren't feeling well.

I can't wait to see you again. Come to NY soon and stay with Peter, and we all can party. Loves.

And a peace offering:

Ayaka
02-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Kwah . . . ah, Margaux, that was unecessary but very sweet. *^^* Thank you!

You are forgiven, don't worry about it. *pats*

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 12:34 AM
Oh wow... That's... AWESOME! :)

fireshaman
11-04-2009, 09:35 AM
http://wakarimasenlol.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/4228__320x240_Saku%20Majikina%20Mina%20Samurai%20S pirits%20023.jpg
TS said about this ayaka?:bigtu: