PDA

View Full Version : Ball jointed doll meet up aka Super Dollfies etc.

Tenshinoitami1
03-26-2006, 04:19 AM
Anyone bringing their BJDs to the con? I love seeing other people's dolls and I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing my boys along.

Riji
04-01-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm bringing my two. I'm sure Star_Angel will be bringing her vast collection. (I swear since the last time I saw her her BJD collection has exponentially grown by the month. XD)

Tenshinoitami1
05-06-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking of getting an artist alley table and selling a few doll items. Here's what I have in mind:

-wrist bands
-leashes
-choakers
-elastic waist pj type pants
-kimonos
-stockings

Any ideas for easy to make items I can sell? trying to make some money to afford my one boy a body.

Riji
05-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Actually I'm not sure if Star_Angel is going. O_o Anyway, basic shirts (like t-shirts and sweaters) aren't that hard to make. I know I'll stock up on clothes from you as I'm too lazy to sit down and make clothes for my boys myself. XD

Tenshinoitami1
05-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I'll probably make some hoodies, I made some for my boys and they are so cute.
I'm just a tad limited as to what I can make since I only have an SD boy to size things on >>

Riji
05-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I'll probably make some hoodies, I made some for my boys and they are so cute.
I'm just a tad limited as to what I can make since I only have an SD boy to size things on >>
If you're working with patterns, you can size them down roughly 73% (or around there) to get them to MSD sized. DOA has a ton of info on sizing patterns and general measurements for every size doll. :rockon:

Tenshinoitami1
05-13-2006, 03:46 PM
turns out I'm being dragged to ANext instead >> to see D'espairs Ray ^^;;