PDA

View Full Version : Kairi Kingdom Hearts!

Fiestykitty6969
02-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Hey Guys I need help on my Kairi costume any idea where I can find shoes to go with the costume and I need help with the skirt...... PLEASE HElp!!

Sana-chan
02-21-2003, 06:31 PM
What exactly do you need help with? Making the whole skirt and shoes or a specific part of it?

Fiestykitty6969
02-21-2003, 11:35 PM
where can i find the shoes, like there is certain shoe stores that sells those shoes... Anyone know any that sells a pair somewhat like hers??

Jinx
02-22-2003, 02:40 AM
Just buy a pair of sneaker slides that are white and add on the embellishments. In fact, I own a pair of shoes that could work that I bought at Burlington Coat Factory.

Yuna-X2
02-23-2003, 12:50 AM
The skirt definatly looks more like a skort (shorts that have something go round it to make it look skirty) You can get those patterns easily.

tamahomegurl
02-23-2003, 08:43 AM
i just painted some of those back-less shoes that i had and it worked out great! ^__^ and the skirt/shorts are really easy - patterns exist commonly and easily accessible. the bottom ridges however, can be a bit challenging....

Ryukku
03-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Those shoes.. um.. it is hard to find the exact shoes in a shop *__* but i was planning to make kairis costume too, but xhanged my mind. but when i still had that in my mind i was thinking about the skirt, and shoes too ^^ i was thinking to buy/find some almost alike shoes (without does opening at the backside) and just paint/color them with the right color (with either hobby lack, or fabric paint ^^;;; )

<b>SKIRT</b>
And that skirt.. um it is purple you can maybe just use a normal fabric and just make it as that skirt and use strick (or what it is called) and add it into the top of the skirt so it sits.

Lynch
03-05-2003, 01:41 AM
Yeah, my friend made Kairi shoes, all she did was take a pair on slide on sneakers she owned, painted them with many layers of fabric paint and then took the tightner thingies out of the bottom of a pair of paints and glued them on.

And the skirt i like skorts. It's a pair of shorts with the flaps over them giving the skirt look. I think my friends actually found the skorts, dyed them and then added on lace to trim the flaps. I'd really ahve to ask though, I wasn't there for the constuction of the skirt.

marsie
03-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Payless, KMart, Walmart, Target, Mejier. Adding things is easy. But those are the cheapest places that I have seen

The skirt is fairly easy and you can get a pattern at JoAnn's fabric
the hardest part is finding the right color.

I suggest Simplicity.