PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang

MewKilalaMew
03-28-2006, 11:40 PM
I think Iposted somehting on here before about this, but I am in need of a commissioned Roy costume.

If you could tell me about the estimate for the amount of money it would be I would appreciate that too.

I need this for A-Kon June 9-11.

ladysubaru25
03-29-2006, 08:19 AM
A cosplayer in the another thread on this forum got an FMA unifrom commission from a site called www.qqcosplay.com

http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1340544&postcount=6

He appeared vary pleased with it, and the price was reasonable. ($85 I think.)

If you decide to make it yourself (or ask a family member for help) and would like suggestions on fabrics and accessories, I can help you out with that. :bigtu:

Rhys Ifane
03-29-2006, 10:19 AM
I got mine from QQ Cosplay, and it came a few days ago. I must say that I am very pleased with it. it was $85 for the whole thing and that includes shipping. You can also get it to come with other things like Roy's gloves and a pocketwatch. Once you send them the measurements they ask for, it's about 7-10 days for sewing time and then shipping. Also, if there's any tiny details you want to talk about with them, they are very good with quick correspondence and will do what they can to make you happy.

MewKilalaMew
03-29-2006, 12:05 PM
oh awesome. I'll have to get my Measurements asap then. If I do this within timing I could have it before Shio and then not have to worry about it for A-kon! Thanks, both of you!