PDA

View Full Version : You guys were........AWESOME!!!!!

TheLoneWolf
02-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Damnit....I'm going to have to KatsuCon next year!
You guys had everything from Magna Carta to KoF to.....Pac-Man ^^!
Super costumes....(*is seething with jealousy*)....super poses!
Great work guys!!

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 01:28 AM
u will have good time but be where of katus con ninja. the are mean litte guy. the hit me hard at the con!!! the katscon has little cruse.

khamryn
02-22-2003, 02:31 AM
Ohhh yesss come to Katsu *_* (this was my first, I've been converted to the dark side. lol. n.n)

chibi-dj
02-22-2003, 04:52 PM
ack! Thoes ninjas! they would not stop giving my friend and i cat calls *no pun intended* when we were kitty girls! hehehe, but the one day i wore regular clothes, my glasses, and my bear hat, I seemed to completely dissapear from their view....it was rather humorous ^_~

Angel O' Dark M
02-22-2003, 04:59 PM
the one girl that was dressed as the cheetah cat girl was awesome. I loved her costume!

MargauxZ
02-22-2003, 05:36 PM
I've always thought that Katsucon was a great convention. ^_^

chibi-dj
02-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Angel O' Dark M
the one girl that was dressed as the cheetah cat girl was awesome. I loved her costume!

I saw her! she was from Gloddiggers I think, she was in the artist's alley selling hats! *i got a bear one! ^_^* her costume was fantasic! i loved that wig!

Kas
02-22-2003, 06:08 PM
I was very suprised about Katsu.. I think I might attend next year too but this time alittle more prepared if it snow again.. and that is if it is held in the same hotel again.

Yea everyone costumes rocked!!!

Raincrystal
02-22-2003, 11:57 PM
I doubt it'll fit in the same hotel again... the convention is really outgrowing the hotel. We barely fit this year. The guy in charge of Katsu's guests (of course, it would not be his department) was telling us that they're debating where to hold it next year, and that there's even a chance it might move to Pittsburgh. Bleh, I hope it doesn't. I like its location now...