PDA

View Full Version : Light Yagami (Death Note) Jacket of DOOM

phantomthief
04-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Can anyone reccomend a good place to find a khaki jacket similar to Raito's? EBay has almost a perfect match... for $50 T.T

It's very similar to the men's Battle Royale jacket if I remember correctly.

I've checked Goodwill already, nothing... oddly enough.

Finally found a solid red silk tie, Neko-chan's buying me the deathnote for my birthday, and it's time for my routine hair cut and color... but the jacket seems to elude me :\

~Ari-chan

Kaorte
04-02-2006, 08:29 PM
thrift stores are god. just go play around in them. i know the ones that i go to always have bundles of jackets like that. i bought a few, maybe for about 3 bucks a peice. :P

Gotham
04-03-2006, 01:20 AM
You could try department stores. Many of the major stores carry school uniforms; you could always try that.

Lucifer
04-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Hate it agree with the above but I found two jackets (one men's, one woman's) jackets like that. Of course the men's jacket was more accurate (button wise). Just have to keep looking.

purplevix
04-03-2006, 10:40 PM
You might want to try searching under "blazer" too. It might increase your results.

AmazonPrincess
04-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Major department stores clearance racks! Or discount stores, like Ross, TJ Maxx or Burlington Coat Factory. The last one especially for blazers and sport coats. :-)

evanae
04-07-2006, 12:22 AM
I looked on ebay, too and the results sucked. I got mines from a thrift store. It's technically a women's jacket but I'm too small to fit into men's. =X You can't really tell it's a women's blazer, so if u're having a hard time finding a men's one, go w/ women's. No one will know unless they're staring at ur jacket up close and spot the darting. Good luck w/ ur search! U're lucky u can use ur own hair!