PDA

View Full Version : Ac-Cubed 2006!

*Kumiko_Chan*
04-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey, anyone going to Ac-Cubed 2006? I've just recently seen flyers for it already at the Comic Book Shoppe, and it's dated to be on November 18th-19th 2006 ^.^ So if anyone's planning or WILL go, who are you cosplaying as?

Right now, me and friends are thinking of being three of the homunculi from Full Metal Alchemist or three members of the Akatsuki from Naruto ( me being Deidara ^^ ) and i might end up going also as a certain someone's Yuki Eiri , oh ya!

and if I don't do any of the above, then I'm going as Shuichi Shindou (since I'd already have his costume done from Anime North 2006 ) and...dun dun dun...next is a secret ^.^

In the end though, my cosplay's can be any of what I mentioned ^^ or something totally different. But I'm way dedicated into being what I didn't mention ^^

Lanna Waterdrop
04-05-2006, 05:37 AM
I'm going! Me and some friends are going to the Masquerade ^^. I'm going to be cosplsaying as Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi, Ruby Moon from Aard Aaptor Sakura and maybe Leon from Kingdom Hearts.

Were going to be most of a Fushigi Yuugi group, so far were only missing a few people. ^^ And I saw the Flyer at Entertainment Ink. In Place D'Orleans.

shiro.youma
04-11-2006, 10:26 PM
I might be going to Ottawa in Sept, for university, and was looking for conventions that happened there. If i end up at Carleton, I'll definatly try to go. Has anyone gone there before, what is it like in comparison to AN?

Vicky Janelle
04-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm going there too ^_^.

I'm going as Simon from Prozzak/Simon and Milo.

Yuna-X2
04-14-2006, 12:31 PM
AC3 is a pretty awesome con, considering it's only been around 2 years. It's small, but there's lots to do. Lots of shows, good selection of panels, dealers room, dance, games, etc etc etc. I went last year and really enjoyed myself. I'm hoping to do a panel this year, if I can sucker my friend in to help me out. ^_^

shiro.youma
04-17-2006, 09:27 AM
AC3 is a pretty awesome con, considering it's only been around 2 years. It's small, but there's lots to do. Lots of shows, good selection of panels, dealers room, dance, games, etc etc etc. I went last year and really enjoyed myself. I'm hoping to do a panel this year, if I can sucker my friend in to help me out. ^_^
thanks for the info, I'll definatly have to check it out if I goto school in Ottawa.