PDA

View Full Version : Dance DAnce Revolution for PC?

TheBrainUM
02-22-2003, 01:20 PM
Hey doesa anyone know what the program they were using for DDR is called? I'm pretty sure they ran all the DDR tournaments off of PCs and I can't for the life of me remember what the program was called

Duncan
02-22-2003, 02:54 PM
The best one out there is Dance with Intensity.

MikigamiTokiya
02-22-2003, 02:59 PM
yeah DWI is the best one for that kinda thing. You can do anumber of the other dancing games like para para with it too

ainslye
02-22-2003, 05:14 PM
I think DWI is what they used at the anime DDR thing (right inside the door of the game room)

Maryssa
02-22-2003, 06:32 PM
no the program that was projected on the wall was apparently a new one written completely by the guy running it. it was so-so... what i didnt like was how ALL the arrows registered as being hit even if you missed... it totally threw me off.

the song choice wasnt that great either -_-

Rinkun
02-22-2003, 07:48 PM
there's an old program i used to make my 100 BMS files...Delight Delight Reduplication...stopped after that =/

my site, "The Melting Pot" hasn't been seen since TGL crashed XDD

Duncan
02-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Hey Rinkun! I've seen some of your BMS and DWI files! There was one song I really wanted to play that you were working on...but your site went kerplooey.

Oshi
02-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Well, for those who played DWI on my laptop Monday night, and would like some of the songs I had...

http://oshi.drwilco.net/DWI/Songs/Default/ <-- they're all in there ^^;

Rinkun
02-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey Rinkun! I've seen some of your BMS and DWI files! There was one song I really wanted to play that you were working on...but your site went kerplooey.

which one is it? i probably have it and i can send it to you ^_^

Duncan
02-23-2003, 10:52 PM
It was Mamboleo. XD~

Rinkun
02-24-2003, 07:27 AM
XD yea, that's finished and done! hehe

i'll upload it on my website and PM you the link, ok? (i don't think your email can handle the 3MB+ file...it's the full song X3)

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
no the program that was projected on the wall was apparently a new one written completely by the guy running it. it was so-so... what i didnt like was how ALL the arrows registered as being hit even if you missed... it totally threw me off.

the song choice wasnt that great either -_-

Oh yeah, the d00d with the Linux Box. I admit, the pads he modded were alright (I played Butterfly while dressed as a moogle), but by Sunday they were gone to shit. It seemed that those people who are expert players got B ratings and higher. Too bad you weren't there Monday. Oshi hooked up a pad to his laptop for DWI and it was a bit better... A bit. ^^;;

Lady_Sephiroth
02-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Oshi, what are the system req's for DWI ... I can't figure out if it's my laptop or my lack of config skill that make it act all wonky on here.

Oshi
02-24-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
Too bad you weren't there Monday. Oshi hooked up a pad to his laptop for DWI and it was a bit better... A bit. ^^;; Hopefully by AnimeBoston, I'll have a USB adapter for my pads... I already transferred a shitload of normal-mix songs over to my laptop; 171 songs right now. That, plus my metal pad(s?)... We'll have some grand DWI fun =D

Ranma Saotome
02-24-2003, 11:46 PM
Make sure you get the BOOM! USB adapters.

Alexia Ikyu
02-25-2003, 11:53 PM
This was the DDR clone the guy made and was running on his Linux box: "pyDDR" http://www.clickass.org/~tgz/pyddr/

nagashi
02-28-2003, 10:15 AM
I was running the anime ddr setup in the game room. we were using Dance with Intensity. If anyone's interested in the exact adaptor we were using, feel free to email me about it!

nagashi@tokyo-zero.com

Ranma Saotome
02-28-2003, 12:38 PM
That was you? Kick ass! :) Want to help me on a DDR project? :)