PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 at AX03?

Ina
02-22-2003, 05:13 PM
i haven't heard any gatherings for FFX-2 yet for AX03, soooo... is anyone willing to go to a FFX-2 gathering ^_^ or are you all going to the FF gathering on friday (i think it's friday ^^;;;)

tamahomegurl
02-23-2003, 08:51 AM
hmmmm...i'm going as yuna (default summoner) and my sis is going as yuna x-2....i don't really know how it's gonna be but i think we're going to just attend the huge, massive ff meet...ffx2 is still ff so i guess there might not be a split-up/extra meet...

i might be wrong though...@___@

Ina
02-23-2003, 01:09 PM
yeah that's what i was thinking too :/

Master Zero
02-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Well, Im doing my Lord Braska again, but I might do a FF-X2 twist with it. Im planning on walking around with my "Yuna Squad" and having playful Gun Fights. But I dont know about that yet.

But I may do Braska, thats a given.

Something Lulu
02-28-2003, 02:17 AM
I was wondering about this, too. I have a Lulu costume and will have a Paine costume. Sana-chan and I haven't been able to decide if we want to wear the FFX-2 costumes to the gathering or the ones from FFX. We're going to wear both in the same day, it's just a matter of what time we wear them. >_<

Ina
02-28-2003, 06:49 PM
that's what i was thinking, i thought some people might have a ffx and ffx-2 costume that they want to wear at the ff gathering ^^;;;