PDA

View Full Version : Shiina Ringo

number18
02-22-2003, 11:54 PM
This chick is a goddess of J-rock/pop...anyone else agree with me?

aila
02-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Yay! I love Shena Ringo, too :) :)

number18
02-24-2003, 09:11 AM
What's your favorite song by her? I think mine's always been Tsumi to Batsu...but I like Rinne Highlight a lot too....and umm.....nearly every other song she's done. :D

kitty_neko
02-24-2003, 09:54 AM
squee, shes awesome! i stole the cd from my dad's radio station....^_^;; (i forgot to give it back.. >>; )

aila
02-25-2003, 12:30 AM
My favorites are Tsumiki Asobi and Yokushitsu...Oh, and I love Yami ni furu ame, too :)

Raincrystal
02-28-2003, 10:18 PM
I like Gibusu... I had a Japanese friend who lent me one of her CDs one time, and I ripped just that one track and kept it... now I wish I'd ripped some more, because I still listen to that song all the time...

Kurenai
03-01-2003, 12:56 AM
I like that duet she did with Hikaru Utada. I don't think they blended well, but I still liked it.

number18
03-01-2003, 10:09 AM
^_^ Yeah I downloaded that duet she did with Utada Hikaru and didn't really like it that much. But now I can't even remember how it goes. :P I really like Rinne Highlight and Mayonaka wa Junketsu. Rinne Highlight is in English too. She's really amazing. I HOPE that she writes all her songs because I wouldn't like her personally as much if she didn't. Still, music is awesome. Apparently she released a new single or whatever they're called in Japan...four new tracks. One of them is called Stem and it's really different from her other stuff, but ahhhh so good!

You can try searching for her albums on eBay for cheap...or on yesasia.com. Eventually, I'd like them all. Right now I only have like a greatest hits cd/vcd box. The vcd is pretty sweet...just a bunch of her music videos. ^_______^