PDA

View Full Version : All Bleach Gathering, Anyone?

TheZan
04-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I've noticed a ton of other stuff, but Bleach hasn't been planned (if it has, thwonk me). So, why not on Saturday, we plan an All Bleach gathering! I should be there as Hollow Ichigo, I'll have friends as Ishida and Hinamori, and possibly Urahara. So, why don't we plan this one!

Date: Saturday of comic con (The Third day)
Time: Noon
Place: The circular based stairs by the bay ^_^;; It's in the back.

This is only my second time cosplaying, and my first time getting a gathering together, so any help would be appriciated. Lets DO THIS! HYAH!

Oh, and lets make sure to be out and out proud freaks for all the mundanes at SDCC. Last year cosplayers were made fun of. Twas annoying. Lets stick it to em with this gathering.

Current characters signed up:

The Definate's

Hollow Ichigo/Ichigo Bankai: TheZan ((Just remove mask! Instant Ichigo!))
Hinamori: TheZan's sister
Ururu: ycysusan2001
Tousen: Kuro Fuugetsu
Rukia: Fullmetal
Zangetsu: Asuma'sFire
Hinamori: Crimm
Ishida: Nekobo

The Maybe? I dunno's...
Honey Bunny: "I'll remember to pack my costume"
xmissxhellx: either schoolgirl Rukia or Soi Fong
Dawn: "I'll try and make it to the gathering in a Bleach costume~"
DarkReflection's friend: "I could persuade my friend who comes every year to pull off a Mayuri..."

Photoshot scene list and Charratcers involved: ((coming soon to a forum near you!))

Honey Bunny
04-17-2006, 08:12 PM
I should be there for Comi Con this year. I'll rememeber to pack my costume.

TheZan
04-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Can ya help me figger which dasy would be best for everybody? I dunno, I'm pretty new to this. I just know there are tons of bleach cosplayers, and I thought a gathering for a photoshoot or whatnot and hanging-outery would be cool.

ycysusan2001
04-17-2006, 09:36 PM
I can bring Ururu ^^ Almost finish the cos!~
I am not sure about my summer school session yet... so... ^^;;;
but Ill try and be there

Kuro Fuugetsu
04-18-2006, 03:00 AM
I should be able to make ComicCon, and I'll be bringing Tousen (Manga version) with me.

TheZan
04-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Sweet! Okay, hows noon on Friday sound? We can meet up for photos and lunch in the convention hall, or on the roof or sumthing. I don't think anything is going on that day other gathering-wise. I need to start making a list of people.

Gowa-chan
04-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds sweet.
Maybe I'll bring my Orihime in shinigami robes :3

I just hope nothing Avatar related goes on the same day, since my avatar costume has higher priority >.>

TheZan
04-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't think there is any Avatar gathering anywhere at SDCC. But I may be wrong. Sweetzor, thankies! I'm still deciding where to gather, though.

ycysusan2001
04-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Sweet! Okay, hows noon on Friday sound? We can meet up for photos and lunch in the convention hall, or on the roof or sumthing. I don't think anything is going on that day other gathering-wise. I need to start making a list of people.

roof?

TheZan
04-19-2006, 03:12 PM
I hope the roof is free for that time. We'll plan on the roof for the gathering, though. So, is the noon time good? I shall update the first post.

Gowa-chan
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
i'm suggesting the same place as I suggested for the Naruto gathering:

The stairs behind the center that face the bay and coronado bridge (or whatever the bridge's name is)

http://scotthaefner.com/kap/gallery/fullsize/sdcc3.jpg

the circle is the bottom of the stairs, and they spread up to the level above it. To get to it, you can leave from the Sails pavilion, go right outside, and you are at the top, or from the dealer hall, you can go to the back, through the exit with the escalators, up one set of escalators (both sets take you to the Upper Level, one set takes you to the mezzaine level) and leave the building through the doors, which places you at the base of the stairs.

For the Avatar thing-There probably won't be a gathering, but if there are panels for it again this year, I'm wearing my Kyoshi costume to 'em.

TheZan
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
I Google Earthed is and was confused. Are these stairs part of the convention center, or is that a hotel or a resort next to the convention center? Cuz it looks awesome, maybe better than the Roof!

Gowa-chan
04-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Those stairs are part of the convention center, in the back. I don't think there really is a roof to the convention center, but there are certainly plenty of balconies (such as where those stairs are)

TheZan
04-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Then I think those stairs are a good place.

So... um... nice weather, eh?

And... Besides hang out and take pictures.,.. what do we DO at gatherings?

Gowa-chan
04-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Not much else other than making new friends. and Fooling around. fooling around is always fun :3

TheZan
04-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Good, fooling around is always a plus. Woot. So, lets promote this thing!

xmissxhellx
04-24-2006, 10:30 PM
im not sure if the date conflicts with the kingdom hearts or final fantasy gatherings im going to but, if not ill definitely be there as either schoolgirl rukia or soi fong! ^^

TheZan
04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
The Final Fantasy All Gathering is Friday (or at least, everyone is voting for firday) So this will be fine with FF. I don't know about the KH gathering, I haven't looked it up.

And is noon okay with everyone? Or would it be better to do an earlier / later time?

TheZan
05-17-2006, 10:55 AM
"Bring your friends too," he said, trying desperately to ressurect the thread ^_^;;

Fullmetal
05-18-2006, 10:40 PM
I'll bring my Rukia cosplay it should be done by then.

Scruffy Rebel
05-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Augh why Saturday...that's hands down the busiest day for Comic Con and traditionally Star Wars day. I'd love to make this gathering but unfortunately I wont be able to ;_;

~Scruffy

TheZan
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Curses... But I'm only going friday and saturday. And Friday is the FF All gathering I'm going to.

Fullmetal
05-21-2006, 12:39 AM
i only go on Saturday so i'll be able to make it, and if you don't have the Bleach gathering i guess i'll bring a different cosplay for the one day i go.

TheZan
05-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Sweet beans. Rukia, then?

TheZan
06-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Alright, this is definately Friday. I'm going to try to put up a list of characters we already have, but doubles are accepted, so dont even worry about it. Anywho...

Gowa-chan
06-21-2006, 10:06 AM
So are we changing the gathering to friday? If so, you need to put it in the first post...

TheZan
06-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Ack, I continue to be very stupid. I keep getting firday and saturday mixed up. Its still saturday. Man I'm a dumb person.

Fullmetal
06-28-2006, 09:17 AM
ok i'll be there tell me the time and place

TheZan
06-29-2006, 09:20 AM
check first post for that info.

Asuma'sFire
07-06-2006, 12:38 PM
I'll be there on saturday as Zangetsu, probably double Sworded version again...and I'll help out in this gathering since me and two other people controled the Bleach gathering at AX this year =P

Crimm
07-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I'll bring my Hinamori. :D I'll hopefully have her sword done by then too. >_>;;;

Asuma'sFire: You guys were awesome getting everyone organized. I would have been totally confused and lost without the directions. @_@

TheZan
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Asuma's Fire: Though I am in control of his gathering, please gimme some pointers, its my first... ^_^;;

Asuma'sFire
07-07-2006, 03:42 AM
hahah preplan what scene you wanna put on stage....like different battle scenes, squads, stuff like that. And of course, get aggressive but don't get mad. =P That's all I could do for ya...I'll help ya out for the gathering.

TheZan
07-07-2006, 08:28 AM
onstage? Do you just mean the photshots? Cuz we wont have a stage. We're not in the masquerade, we're just hanging out. But preplan the pics and stuff?? Sounds like a good idea.

Asuma'sFire
07-07-2006, 11:25 AM
hahah yeah that's another way of saying in the center of attention...like say if you want a renji ichigo battle...they're gonna be the focus....

Nekobo
07-09-2006, 09:27 PM
It looks like I'll be representing the lone Quincy at Comic Con. See you guys there. :)

TheZan
07-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Okay, that makes sense. I'll do that! And then I'll post it up! Shweetbeans!

Gowa-chan
07-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Okay, since they finally posted the programming for Comic-con, I've learned that I won't be able to wear my Orihime on Saturday (the Avatar panel is saturday around 3, and as I've said before, Avatar will take priority, so I'll be in my Kyoshi all day) I will probably stop by and take pictures though!

Dawn
07-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Saturday is such a busy day *_*
But I'll try and make it to the gathering in a Bleach costume~

TheZan
07-10-2006, 09:09 AM
AWW.. Gowa-chan... Well, do stop by!

DarkReflection
07-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah, Yeah, as you know I'm the one busting my brains out for the Naruto and Kingdom Hearts gathering, so me bringing a Shinigami outfit is out of the question for me. But look on the bright side, I could persuade my friend who comes every year to pull off a Mayuri... You know that scary make-up guy. There seems to be too many of those in every anime, ain't there? Otherwise, I'll just drop on by in my Sora costume, Just want to meet all of you, if you'll allow me of course.

Edit: I feel REALLY sorry for you guys... I mean OUTSIDE in SAN DIEGO WEATHER wearing BLACK SHINIGAMI outfits... Geez, you may want to consider how long you'll be staying in the sun, but if you do stay in the sun for most of the time, Woooooow you guys are really heat resistant and I give you applause for your bravery.

TheZan
07-17-2006, 09:37 AM
We'll be by the bay, so it'll be a bit cooler...

ANYWHO, I will post a list of who is going and as whom, and the pictures it would be cool to take. Is anyoen a really good Photographer? I wish Eurobeat King was coming to our little gathering... Yeah, look for a photo scene list later today.

TheZan
07-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Check first post for character list. Photoshot idea list coming soon. Any suggestions on what everyone wants to see photographed? I mean, judging by the people we have lined up, what scenes can we show? I'll put up a prelim list in the morning... Too tired...

Nekobo
07-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Hey guys! It was nice meeting you guys there. Sorry Asuma's Fire and I couldn't stick around with you afterwards. Anyways, here's the pictures we took at the gathering...and random ones where we were posing outside on the circular staircase. ^^;;

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?BRSR=0&cat=48006&member=19808

TheZan
07-25-2006, 02:12 AM
My pics were all.... blurry. Yours are much better, Nekobo. You shoulda hung with us, but cest le vi ((or sumthing)) Anyway, I'm pleased with the turnout, I had a ton of fun.

Asuma'sFire / Zangetsu, thank you for helping so much!