PDA

View Full Version : Midorikawa Hikaru

Michi
02-23-2003, 11:31 PM
First appearance at a con since Otakon 2001... Groovy. Now to see if I can actually make it to AN and also afford A-kon. :P Yeah right. u.u

http://www.animenorth.com/guests.html

khamryn
02-24-2003, 12:06 AM
!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooo i wanna see midorikawa ;.; ::cries, can't go::

MargauxZ
02-24-2003, 12:25 AM
And their English VA's, I'm looking forward to very much.

Kuno...Mousse...Miroku....*dies*

I like Ocean Dubs, kthx.

Hikaruchan
02-24-2003, 12:59 AM
Yep, I posted on their board trying to find out how they are going to handle his appearances. Otakon didn't handle him all that well, so if I like what AN is planning for him I may be seeing if I can do AN and AZ in a 2 week period.

Sunde & Schuld
02-24-2003, 01:12 AM
I'm just hoping that he attends the Meet and Greet luncheon *___*

Michi
02-24-2003, 01:59 AM
I was at his Ota 2k1 panel for like five minutes, but couldn't take the screaming fangirls so I left. ^_^; I'm not a HUGE fan of his, but I adore seiyuu, so I'd love to see him again. I just dun think I could really make it. T_T

Chosuke
03-18-2003, 01:24 PM
MIDORIKAWA HIKARU IS COMING TO AN?

o_o; I had no idea untill I saw this.. wow.
He did Schuldich and such. I wish Koyasu would come though..
Hotohori...gahhh...-drool-

I hope he's taking autographs ^^;

Sakura
03-18-2003, 03:37 PM
O_O I am so excited to see him. I wish he could sign all my Heero memoribilia but I don't want to harrass him so it's staying home... *wistful sigh* Atleast I'll be able to take pictures!

ducky_feet
03-18-2003, 06:21 PM
I'm so excited that he's going to be there, along with all the other English GW VAs! I'm only going to bring one thing for them to sign: a big Endless Waltz poster! ^____^ I can't wait!

heki-chan
03-20-2003, 12:00 AM
loL! yep both the Japanese Heero n the english Heero are gonna be together at the same con LOL^_^ its kinda cute ^0^

Sunde & Schuld
03-20-2003, 11:48 AM
I have all of Hikaru's official CDS, so I'm gonna get him to sign the books and I'm going to present him with a Hikaru plushie. [ my girlfriend and I run an online custom plushie and costume shop]

*___* I also just bought a 500 dollar camera to take pictures of him *___*

Michi
03-20-2003, 11:58 AM
It reminds me of AX 2001, where the Japanese & English VA for Noelle from Tenshi ni Narumon were together at a panel.. Or Katsucon.. um.. 2002 was it? Where Lisa Oritz, the English Lina, and Kawamura Maria, the Japanese Naga, from Slayers were together? :D Stuff like that is fun, even though I'm not much of a dub fan.

I hope you can take those pictures, Sunde & Schuld. ^^; At Otakon 2k1 there was a rule against taking Midorikawa's photo, but AN might not be the same.. *shrug*

Hikaruchan
03-20-2003, 12:20 PM
Actually you could take Midorikawa's photo at Otakon, they just asked that it not be posted to general web. Kia Asamiya requested the same one year at AZ.

Michi
03-20-2003, 01:08 PM
Really? I thought they weren't even letting you take photos with him at his signing thing. o.o; Bah, it's been a while since then, and it's just what I was hearing. I didn't care enough to wait in line for the guy. XD;

(Cute new avatar!)

Hikaruchan
03-20-2003, 03:45 PM
At his panel they said we could take pics - just not post them. If they said no pics at signing, it was probably trying to rush the line - since they planned so poorly. I warned the vice conchair before the con that the time alloted to his signing was not nearly enough - but no heed was paid. It was a fiasco like I imagined, as too many people wanted to meet him then the small amount of time alloted would allow.
That was why I posted to the Anime North board trying to get some info on how they were going to be handling him. Since they haven't gotten further information out yet to answer my questions probably won't be going, as I would like to have some idea that it will be better than the Otakon appearance.
Thread on AN board, http://pub43.ezboard.com/fteahouseofthemaplemoonfrm23.showMessageRange?topi cID=43.topic&start=1&stop=20 , I am Tora Olafsdotter on Ezboard

Michi
03-20-2003, 04:20 PM
That's a weird rule, though. o.o It's not like there aren't other photos of him on the net already. ^^;

Uwaa I wish I could make it to AN. ;_;

Hikaruchan
03-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah, with Kia Asamiyu when he requested it - it seemed that maybe he was uncomfortable with his weight at the time as to why he asked it.

With Midorikawa, best we could figure is that he didn't want any bad pics to come up on the net since he is also singer. Wants to make sure only good ones through official outlets available - maybe.

Michi
03-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Arrr that reminds me how sad I was that I didn't get to see him sing at Otakon. I hope he has a good time at Anime North and decides to come to more conventions. *^^*