PDA

View Full Version : What are you bringing?!

Sorahana
04-18-2006, 07:13 AM
The picnic is next month, so here's a thread to post what you'll be bringing. I'll be bringing brownies XD!!

Misa-chan
04-19-2006, 02:42 PM
I'll bring...Minnie? She doesn't like car rides so I guess not.....I can go to the "Laundromat" and pick up our usual Japanese candy. ^^

Demri
04-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Chocolate cake! I'll bring chocolate cake and probably some veggie hot dogs or veggie burgers.

Trajedy
04-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Hmm... deserts are the only thing I'm any good with...

I'll bring cupcakes! n_n Any idea how many people will be there?

Rinkun
04-22-2006, 05:13 PM
To counteract with all the sugars being brought, I'll be bringing an awesome savory bread: Cheddar pepper bread. It's so good! Not too cheddary and it's an awesome collage of red pepper, green pepper and yellow bread :3

azriell
04-25-2006, 09:41 AM
So yeah, needless to say im new to this Picnic, this will be my first year. So, how many people come ? I was Thinking id go into the city and pick up some Red Bean buns and some other types, i know a great bakery, i just dont know how many would be good to get. And i take it, well, booze is frowned upon ? hehe.

TheAnarCHris
04-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Chocolate cake! I'll bring chocolate cake and probably some veggie hot dogs or veggie burgers.

You damn well bring "smart dogs"! Those things are like crack, only far more healthier....

NaW should be bringing one of her awesome home made instant-diabetes cake, while I'll will be bring the sexiness.

And maybe some soda...sooooodaaaa...

KaineMaxwell
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM
I can see about bringing soda and water.

Sorahana
04-26-2006, 04:01 PM
So yeah, needless to say im new to this Picnic, this will be my first year. So, how many people come ? I was Thinking id go into the city and pick up some Red Bean buns and some other types, i know a great bakery, i just dont know how many would be good to get. And i take it, well, booze is frowned upon ? hehe.

Yea the booze wouldn't be a good idea =/. But the red bean buns sound fine!! And I have no clue how many people to expect. Last time we had around 50 people XD.

azriell
04-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Cool, I guess I will either go into the city and grab a couple dozen red bean buns or some other kinds, or maybe pick up a keg of birchbeer, hehehe.

dizzylizzy
05-03-2006, 08:50 AM
I'll bring some plates, napkins, silverware. Also, the usual veggie tray from me. ^^

Runi-Chan
05-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Well, I think I'll bring some soda, as long as no one minds Coke and Sprite. And maybe some brownies, or a few loaves of banana bread; no one's allergic to that, are they?

And ICE! If we're having soda, someone needs to bring ice. I'll get an 8lb bag, since I can get that at work...

And some chips, should they be needed. Anyone have any problems with Harvest Cheddar Sunchips? (They're whole grain, tasty, and better for you than potato chips)

ShibbyOmittchi
05-15-2006, 03:59 PM
I will bring chips, soda, or something that is needed, anyone have suggestions? Maybe some Ramune..or pocky...or junk food from the Asian mart....depending on how expensive it is.

SailorAndromeda
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
We'll probably bring a bag of chips, and maybe some crackers or something crunchy like that.

ShibbyOmittchi
05-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Well I am bringing $20 in Ramune, so it's who ever gets it gets it. I am also going to bring Bottles of Lemonade, and maybe some other flavored soda's and cups of course XD

ShibbyOmittchi
05-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Alright, I know exactly what I have now. 35 bottles of ramune(I hope that's enough), Cups, and 4 bottles of iceed tea/Lemonade!

Demri
05-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Mm, my superextrachocolately chocolate cake is in the oven right now. It smells nummy! ^_^ And I'm working on a pasta salad, too. Ooh, I am very excited for tomorrow!! ::does the happi-excited dance!::

Nekkid Ichigo
05-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Alright guys, this may be a little bit late, but Tess and I were laying here kinda going "um... what're we taking tomorrow?" And.. well... yeah, any ideas?

Thanks
~John

Trajedy
05-20-2006, 02:15 AM
Uuuuuuuuuuuurgh, it's 3 am and I just finished the cuppy cakes.

@_@

I might not be getting there til around noon, hehe...