PDA

View Full Version : KH2,Organization XIII Coat

Wingly Lloyd
04-22-2006, 04:21 AM
I'm just wondering if any of you know where to get a Kingdom Hearts 2 Organization out fit.pants,gloves,coat with those chain/metal things on them.I am gonna try to cosplay as Marluxia.Thank you :)

Kuro Yue
04-22-2006, 01:01 PM
The only place I know of is abbyshot, but they charge a hefty price for it.

www.abbyshot.com

Ravenark
04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Abbyshot had one for $499 and $699 when i last checked. They're really expensive but I hear it's great quality. Now I'm not exactly sure whether you should be redirected to the spam forum for asking where to buy a costume for a character, but if you haven't tried it already check out the Spam forum for people advertising costumes and costume-purchasing websites. Heck, even post your request there and you might get a bunchve replies from some guy willing to sell you stuff :D. But if you're going to make it on your own, the coat can be a modified version of a Matrix Duster with a lot of elbow grease and some pleather O_o, but you look more like you're looking for a full outfit.

So check the spam forum and hopefully you'll find something useful.

Good Luck,
Ravenark

neocarbunkle
04-23-2006, 11:32 AM
last year I made one out of pleather and the matrix reloaded neo pattern.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/neocarbunkle/10.jpg

I am tempted to make a new one because of what I have learned I know I can make it a lot better but that is time Im not spending on other costumes.