PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Cosplay

Regan_B
04-23-2006, 08:02 AM
hey im a first timer, and im a guy - enuff said -i was wondering what intricate details need to be put into alucard, like i know most of them but just run them over with me, also any pictures that show details of his guns etc. would be really helpful.

OR just tell me what it says on each part etc. i think i have everythign down but yeah - its kinda hard - im doing Alucard first becuz ive always wanted to do Vincent Valentine, and becuz im new i would like to start off with sum1 else i like - then move onto the one i love - for experience ^^ plus ive only ever seen ONE great Vincent - and he is on this site :P so ^^

Thankyou

limey
04-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Well bud, this site is a wealth of information for just about any character you would want to do. There are plenty of people that are willing to help with details. That being said You have to do some homework yourself. I see you have only one post and I don't want you to think I'm being a jerk. The forum search function yield 92 results for Alucard. Also search the photo section you'll find reference material. And never underestimate the power of google Image search gives 30 pages. Add I'll gladly plug Rip's site bloodknight.net it is the best fan site I've seen.

Regan_B
04-24-2006, 08:20 AM
thanks dude, yeah i goggled etc. and ive drawn up pretty muych the whole deisgn so far and got sum decent idea's im just more of a Vincent Valentine man myself, i know all the valentine websites and prety much could do his costume off by heart lol, so yeah - but alcucard is the man - and thans for the reply - i dont mind u werent being a jerk - i just joined yesterday ^^

but thanx man

Jadenyuki
04-24-2006, 12:49 PM
If the google has issues ask.com is justlike google but not as good.

Tenucha
04-24-2006, 02:31 PM
http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/animeguns.html

That's the website I'm currently using for my own Arucard gun details.
As for the costume it's self... I'm re-reqading all 7 manga I own and gonna start sketching what all I want the costume to look like.

So I can't really help you there since I'm still working on that myself ^_^;
Just know he's got a white under shirt... a double breasted black dress over shirt... that red tie that's name I can't remember (There's another Hellsing cosplay topic and someone put down the name of the knot/fold of the tie there) ... and then his most obvious red coat, glasses, hat, boots, and gloves

Regan_B
04-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Okay but i have one question does anybody actually know what it says on the jackal? it is impossible to figure out - ill go watch the first episode u see it in and see if i can make it out..

any help would be appreciated ^^

RedPirate
04-26-2006, 07:20 AM
http://crimsonsguns.tripod.com/animeguns.html

Scroll down for some really clear multi-angle pictures of the Jackal!

_allismine_
04-26-2006, 07:16 PM
I just have one litte tip for ya: make sure Alucard's hat is as perfect as possible. Everyone I see who cosplays him never seems to get the hat right. ^^