PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear at awa 2006

LokiPunk
04-24-2006, 11:39 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/gb-21-2/Spritecomic.jpg
(image credit to honarud)

clemson bemani/anime club is (planning) to bring a group and Im looking for people to join up with us. As you can see in the pic, we have a chipp, a may, a faust, a testement, and an abomination of sorts :/ I dont know how many of thiese costumes will get done, although I know Ill have my chipp. Im also making an anji and possibly a jam. Duplicates are MORE than welcome (but lets not have 100 buris plz). Not sure when we would be meeting, too early to really say.

(edit: I dunno if this is a repost, if it is please delete or merge)

hentaigirl82
04-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Sounds good to me I will be brining my Jam

Fuunken
04-24-2006, 12:36 PM
YO, I have a group going too, so if you guys wanna hook up, talk, eliminate another cosplay group lemme know. So far we have a Sol, Ky,Dizzy,chip,faust,testament,may,bridgitte,axel,j ohnny,baiken, and i think a cliff.

LokiPunk
04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
YO, I have a group going too, so if you guys wanna hook up, talk, eliminate another cosplay group lemme know. So far we have a Sol, Ky,Dizzy,chip,faust,testament,may,bridgitte,axel,j ohnny,baiken, and i think a cliff.
dont really wanna eliminate a group, but if you guys are having a shoot, and wouldnt mind us joining up, we'd be glad to

Fuunken
04-24-2006, 07:41 PM
But eliminating another group is fun?.........im sad on the inside now, forgot to add our groups slayer and millia.

LokiPunk
05-15-2006, 05:44 AM
looks like Im also making anji for myself, Im not sure how this happened, oh well

vamphunterx
05-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Clemson? As in Clemson here in SC? Man I live down here in Mauldin. I can bring Sol Badguy.

Hart
05-17-2006, 08:41 PM
Man...i was gunna try my hand at faust...but there seems to already be alot of people going XD Hm...if I get some time...ill give him a shot and wonder around on my own or shadow someone~

Toastersix
05-17-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm doing Dizzy. XD Period. She's too cute.

DizzyFan
05-21-2006, 01:19 PM
I feel so bad now for changing my mind from a Slayer (Guilty Gear) costume to a Yoshiki (X-Japan) costume...stop rubbing it in! >.< xD

The AWA after this coming one, though, it's Slayer 100%.

ComeNovember
06-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Umm...I plan on going to AWA this year as Bridget. His costume is a little intimidating for me, because 1.) It's my first costume 2.)He seems to have a plethora of odd accessories! I plan on doing the Red/White or Cream variation of his costume!

Yay!