PDA

View Full Version : Looking for room at AMA. Will pay!

DDR Faery Spice
04-25-2006, 11:39 PM
I've been planning on going to AMA for a while now. Had a room set, sent in my prereg two weeks ago, all that jazz. And, of course, a few days after I send in my prereg my room falls through. For the second time. So basically, what I'm wondering is this: does anyone have any crash space at all in their room for an 18-year old female who requires little space and will sleep on the floor if provided an approximately 3' x 2' space? I can pay some for the space I take up, up to around $75. Maybe a little more, but not much. That's how much I had set aside for the room to begin with, so there's not much chance of rebudgeting now. Also, I'll be there Tursday night through Sunday afternoon, but I can check out whenever.
So, I hope someone can find it in their hearts to help a hopeless con-case out. ^_^ Thanks!

orionflame
04-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I may be able to help you. We are going early Fri morrning and will be there through Sun. I am looking for another girl for our room, so it might work.

tattoos80
04-28-2006, 01:55 PM
If you don't mind sleeping in a room with a couple guys you are more than welcome to crash with us.

orionflame
04-30-2006, 01:53 PM
DDR Faery Spice, I tried sending you a message but your mail box is full. Just letting you know.

Valgaav_Xellos
04-30-2006, 03:00 PM
My boyfriend is actually looking for one or two more people to room with him also... his username is Bamboo Cactus on here, so you can try PMing him... He's the only guy and there will be two other girls in the room. But yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you asked. :)

bamboocactus
05-01-2006, 05:42 PM
My boyfriend is actually looking for one or two more people to room with him also... his username is Bamboo Cactus on here, so you can try PMing him... He's the only guy and there will be two other girls in the room. But yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you asked. :)

Yeah actually that's me. HAH! Look I'm being proactive!

Anyway, yeah, I could seriously use one or two more roomies, to bring the cost down, you know? I always run really great rooms; lots of fun, very easy, restful and clean, never any trouble. And CERTAINLY no con-drama... I set up protective barriers outside the room so that crap doesn't get in :3

So if you want to make your convention run as smoothly as possible, I can definitely help, and I would love to have you along. You definitely wouldn't be paying $75, either, and we'd make you a lot more comfortable than a measly corner! If you're interested, drop me a line on here, or get me over AIM (my screen name is the same as my c.com username). Orrr just email me, that's always easy, too. jin@justinwestphal.com. Hope to hear from you, sorry for sounding like an advertisement ^^;; :bigtu:

XxSailorMarsxX
05-03-2006, 12:13 PM
yea ur box is full cant message ya if your box iz full... u can stay with me free of charge :)