PDA

View Full Version : What is your funniest story from Katsu?

MasterOfBarton
02-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey guys! I know that I had a great time at the con, and some very funny stories...And since I laugh at anything, I thought I'd let you amuse me, lol. :) SO tell me your most hilarious stories from the weekend!! Oh yeah, please?! haha

Tenshi
02-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Ah ha ha, I can't believe I haven't told this story on here yet XD.

On Friday night, my mom and I went down in the lobby. While she went outside to smoke, I dawdled in the shop right next to the front doors. As I was going through all the Beanie Babies, I heard a "click" but thought nothing of it. Then I noticed I wasn't hearing the "ding-ding" sound the door made when everyone came in.

So I looked up. The door was. . .closed. Odd. The sign said "Open," which meant the other side, facing everyone else, said "Closed." Even odder. So I went over to the door and tried to pull it open. But guess what? It was locked.

"What the *$@&?!?!" I said. Mom chose this moment to come back through the front doors. She saw me in there, took a moment to register what happened, and started to laugh hysterically at my predicament. THEN she decided to call my dad all the way back home in Las Vegas. Thanks, Mom >.>.

By this time (and I had been stuck for about 5 minutes) I started to draw a crowd. Two girls in particular decided to hang around for the entire 15-20 minutes I was trapped inside. They also took a picture of me. They gave my mom a URL to check out the picture, but it's not up yet.

When the lady finally came back, she was VERY surpised to see me. She apologised profusely, but all I did was laugh. What else could I do?

My only regret? That I was already in pajamas. It would have been SO much funnier had I still been in costume :P.

I SO dare anyone to beat this story XD.

chibi-dj
02-26-2003, 12:38 PM
I'd say the funnist thing i did was make money by charging people (yes, we had some girls commision us) to see me and another catgirl kiss, we even got some guys for the ladies too.....easyest $10 i've ever made.....and some of the people's reactions were quite amusing....XD

evil_neko
02-26-2003, 12:50 PM
My funniest story was when Oshii tried teaching me & Reiko the FFVIII waltz. It wasn't really that hard, but we could NOT do it. Kept messing up, y'know? So, in frustration, we randomly did the Macerena (*Points to signature* See?). We got a crowd when kitty_neko and SeymourMother decided to join us, which was immensly amusing.
Also kinda fun seeing some of the guy's faces when the girls in short skirts or (in my case) shorts so short they could nearly be hot-pants did that little twisty thingie (Y'know, ya twist your hips and go down)...
But, Chibi-dj? I saw you! When you were making out with the other cat-girl for Satan?

Sanosuke
02-26-2003, 02:04 PM
I came -very- close to glomping you in your Cactuar costume, MOB. THat might have been a potential funny story, as I am not known for glomping AT ALL, let alone another man!

BTW, that costume was elite. You're my new hero!

jamuko
02-26-2003, 02:18 PM
I didn't go to the Duel Jewel concert, but one of my friends from school said that one of the guys jumped off the stage and squished her! XD "One of them LANDED on me!!!" ... I couldn't stop laughing at the mental picture of that... XD

Recca-kun
02-26-2003, 02:37 PM
When I was Kyo one person gave me a hug and then asked why I didn't turn into a cat when she huggled me, to which I replied with something stupid (probably that I need to work on it) and then she said that now she couldn't steal my clothes. I must have turned about ten shades of red.

MasterOfBarton
02-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Sanosuke
I came -very- close to glomping you in your Cactuar costume, MOB. THat might have been a potential funny story, as I am not known for glomping AT ALL, let alone another man!

BTW, that costume was elite. You're my new hero!

I'M A HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally! It's about freaking time, hahahahaha. Bow to me now! ha, jk.
Oh, and you apparently haven't see any of my other pictures, especially my SIREN costume...cause then you'd definately know that I am no man....BUT that's ok, I'll forgive you this time ;)

Silly_Kitsune
02-26-2003, 04:32 PM
Eeee.....my funniest moment was when I fell down the escalator. In a veeery short FFX-2 Rikku skirt. >_< DO NOT RUN DOWN ESCALATORS!!!!! You fall!!!!

digikoomi
02-26-2003, 08:23 PM
all the little kids like to come play with my spirit ball when I cosplay as shaman king...^^ll they come in during my pose.

chibi-dj
02-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by evil_neko
But, Chibi-dj? I saw you! When you were making out with the other cat-girl for Satan?

rrr.......um... ur gonna have to be more specific, I did this more than once ^^;;;; *blush*

amazing what broke college students will do for money....Oo;;

Nietsche
02-26-2003, 09:18 PM
Funniest thing? When someone limboing under my sword starts a huge limbo frenzy....Even funnier when the sword suddenly collapsed on Kenny as he got half way under...but thats for another time..or another thread (more info in the Limbo thread)

chibi-dj
02-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Nietsche, that's why we opted for posters ^_~

*that sword was awsome btw!*

Kendo_Bunny
02-26-2003, 11:12 PM
The only thing I can think of was at the rave, I actually tried to dance, and ended up falling on a Legolas' feet ^^; I felt very bad for him, since he probably had some smarting toes afterwards. And I probably sounded like I was drunk...

chibi-dj
02-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Dresing my guy-friends up in Drag, walking around with them and having several Fanboys very surprised when they found out that looks can be deciving.....^_~

oh, the expressions were priceless......hehehe

Yui
02-27-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by chibi-dj
I'd say the funnist thing i did was make money by charging people (yes, we had some girls commision us) to see me and another catgirl kiss, we even got some guys for the ladies too.....easyest $10 i've ever made.....and some of the people's reactions were quite amusing....XD

Hmm....this sounds like a familiar story, but I fear there might have been two seperate parties doing such things. Were you the group with the video camera? If so, you greatly freaked out some of our friends so much that they couldn't sleep that night. And I think you misled my one friend into thinking she was the one to get the $10.

Anyway, I suppose the funniest thing (not involving devil ducks) was that I totally missed witnessing the incident, even though I was seriously 3 feet away. I was busy being a human privacy shield to some emergency costume adjustments.

chibi-dj
02-27-2003, 12:48 AM
it was me and another kitty girl, and we made it clear as to the arrangements (we didn't wanna be kissing ppl. we didn't know....><;;;) and no....we didn't have a video camera. What did the tother ppl do? ( i think i know the group ur talking about....)

Yui
02-27-2003, 01:26 AM
okay, glad to hear it...um, then that other group was really really odd...Again, I completely was not a spectator, but I was just aware of a sudden hush that befell the immediate area. By the time I rejoined the group seconds later, some of our boys just looked completely baffled and almost scared....and then no one told me what happened until much later. This just proves, once again, that I am -completely- unobservant at cons. (Granted, my vision is usually somewhat impared somehow by cosplay, but still...I miss all major goings-on.)

...Oh yeah, but a good funny moment was when Lilli the Sparkle Ninja glitterized Booty. It was just so silly and cute and Al's documentary pics are so great.

John Booty
02-27-2003, 02:18 AM
My funniest moment(s) involved the fact that I was a 6'1", 240-pound man dressed as Milly from Trigun.

Boy, did I get some funny looks! I went up to every Wolfwood I found (most of whom were female!) and just sorta tapped them on the shoulder. When they saw me, their faces usually lit up into a big grin. XD

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-27-2003, 10:53 AM
This is my funniest moment http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=25244

It's also the most painful. ^_^;;;

chibi-dj
02-27-2003, 03:30 PM
rrr......Vialoi.....what was painful about it? (are you the one in the background with the ## around your head?)

im easly confuuused XD

Vialoi Ketsueke
02-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Lmao, yeah. I'm the one in the background with the "##" on my head. It was painful to look up to see a butt in my face with lepord spots on it. I wrote the story in the description of that photo.
...I swear when I looked up her rear end was only a foot away from my face. She didn't even see me sitting where I was.

Oh yeah, I was highly amused by the 6'1" Millie. ^_^

Oshi
02-27-2003, 05:36 PM
Long Live Escalator-Con :)

chrisscrewball
02-27-2003, 09:32 PM
The funniest thing was when my friend and I took the elevator at 3 in the morning to the top floor to see what was up there. Shortly thereafter we realized that it was a restaurant with the doors wide open. We then proceeded to take a pitcher and fill it with beer from the tap. After that we had to covertly get the pitcher back to our room, which was hilarious in and of itself. We would put it on the floor, and look around the corner, it was like Metal Gear. Funny thing is, I NEVER drink. And the beer....It was HORRIBLE. By far the worst beer I've ever had. We didn't even drink it all.

Kiko-chan
02-27-2003, 10:09 PM
I think probably the funniest thing for me was when my friends and I (all dressed as star ocean characters) were going down the escalator and I suddenly noticed a guy dressed as Claude (who we were missing in our group) standing near the escalator on the floor we had just left. That wouldn't have been funny in itself, but my friends and I freaked and I screamed something like "CLAUDE!!!!!!! CLAUDE CLAUDE CLAUDE CLAUDE! *looks at escalator, looks back up* WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" and he gave me a rather amusing look. ^_^ One of my friends ran back up the escalator and the rest of us went down and came right back up. It doesn't work to retell it, but it was amusing. And we may or may not have frightened some innocent bystanders. ^_____^

MasterOfBarton
02-27-2003, 10:35 PM
--points at chrisscrewball--
I know you! You had the room across the hall from us!! Why didn't you share the beer?! Oh yeah, I hate beer....oh well.
Funny stuff guys, all of you!! Keep it coming, you're amusing me, lol. ~_^

Gingerbread Man
02-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Up in our room, me and a guy friend put on bras and stuffed them with water ballons under our shirts, then we just did provacative poses.....then on saturday night, I was with chibi making money kissing the above mentioned guy. I was able to eat real food on sunday.

Nene
02-28-2003, 01:40 AM
Hmm, lotsa amusing shtuff happened, mainly one Sat..-x x;;

First, when me and three other people (Addison, Mira, and Shanpyuu... ) were walking around the hotel i boredom, because everyone else we were with was in line for the cosplay, and we didn't really care much that much to wait in that long line. Alas, with out discovering, we found the stairwell! and with the stairwell, that there were more than 18 floors! (take note, me and my friends are really...really..slow...I'm prolly the slowest to notice things, though -^ ^;;;) We went up to the 19 floor, really the "roof", but it was just a door, that lead to a small white hallway, with another door at the end...really creepy... I went to check to see if the other door was unlocked or not, and of course it was... so when mira turned to open the original door to go back to the stairwell, she made this face that it was locked... and both Shanpyuu and Addy made these faces that they had seen a ghost or something.. (i mean..to be locked in this white hallway like that..-x x;; but also to note, they were both on cellphones..so they couldn't say anything..) Then she bursted out laughing..(and later explained after we all found out they found out it was a joke, the both gave her the death glare...but the whole time i was just "....? what? huh? what's going on..? ....monkey! =D")

Later on, though, when me and Shanpyuu ditched them, we walked all the up to the 18 floor again...and worked our way through every corridor of the hotel, taking the "privacy please" signs off all the doors (sorry if we took your's! we were bored! -x x;; ) it was really amusing...because of the amount of Privacy please we took...and I still have them here right infront of me..-x_x;;

After that, me and Shanpyuu waited outside the main ballroom waiting for the cosplay thing to be over (because I really wanted to check out the rave) and we were watching the last cosplayers take their step into the room... there was a pack of catpeople (and a Tira, Chocolat, and Carrot from Bakuretsu hunters) "whoring" themselves out, saying they'd make-out with each other money...hmmm...why does that sounds strangely familar? =/ it was amusing to watch in the distance (even though we really weren't that far away...), though..XD;;

Lastly, while waiting to be picked up, and around 2 am in the morning, me and shanpyuu just rode up and down the escalators...over and over again... lmao..you should've seen some of the faces on these people when we finally reached the bottom floor...and get off the escalator..then casually turn around and go back up..-^ ^;;

chibi-dj
02-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
Up in our room, me and a guy friend put on bras and stuffed them with water ballons under our shirts, then we just did provacative poses.....then on saturday night, I was with chibi making money kissing the above mentioned guy. I was able to eat real food on sunday.

that was great.....i got pictures to prove it too ^_~

you guys made more money that Sammi and I in the first hour! tells you how many Youi fans are out there.....although there was that guy that paid you both.......Oo;;;

jamuko
02-28-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Kiko-chan
...One of my friends ran back up the escalator...

Whahaha, that was me... XD... Ya know, it's kinda hard to keep running up when you get to the top, because the stairs keep changing sizes while you're on them... o.o I probably got some weird looks, but I was too busy running carelessly to notice. ^^;;

Reiko
02-28-2003, 08:28 PM
LOL it was this....Evil neko Kitty neko jade and I...doing the macerena.....
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=24966&papass=&sort=1&thecat=500 (let it work)

I also ran from a stalker I had and was chasing me..okay that wasnt funny at the time but it is now :)

Shanpyuu
02-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Well, the funniest thing I thought at the con was during the Duel Jewel acoustic performance! It was when they were doing a Dir en Grey cover (i forgot the song title..), and some random person started dancing to it XD It was such an odd song to dance to, too! I remember Yuya looking over (he was the closest to the dancing guy) and just kinda stare at him, look back down at his guitar, then look back up and stare, then look back down. His face was just like: ermm...o_o; Natsuki was cracking up, which was cute XD And Val looked kind of confused or something. His face was litterally like: O_o;

I dunno, I thought the looks on their faces were funny, and the random guy dancing was funny ^-^;; But those are one of those things that you just "had to be there", I guess =P

Nene
02-28-2003, 10:10 PM
mwahah! Yesh!! I admire his courage...-u u;;

kitty_neko
02-28-2003, 10:32 PM
hehe...the macarena was definetly up there on my list ^_^;;
but i think the funniest thing i did was ride the elevators at 1am with a bunch of people, pretending we were dead...it was really fun! we would also ask people to hit the 13th floor button...cuz there wasnt one ^__^;;

ZiggyB
03-01-2003, 04:53 AM
Yui: hehe, I was there for that. The scene didn't really bother me, but it was afterwards that I found hilarious. Apparently she had to swig her coke, because the other person was a smoker. -_-

My funny story was during Eurobeat King's party. He had printed out some of the pictures from Katsucon and also had some old photos from other cons.

So this one guy fresh out of the rave comes over and looks at the pictures. In particular some of the cuter female cosplay photos that Eurobeat had on the table. He asks Euro, how much the photos are. Euro doesn't sell photos and tells him so. The guy seems really insistant though. :) If it was an anime, I'd *swear* blood would be running from his nose. :)

My friend then tells me the same guy came up to her eariler and was *really* insistant that she was Pikachu from Pokemon and asked her to make the sound, even though her costume wasn't from Pokemon at all. He didn't get the hint until the second time my friend said no...

Heheh, fanboys.... :)

Kamui Motoaki
03-01-2003, 05:17 AM
So like.. .
I just finished eating 6 slices of Pizza. . .and i had to urinate. . . .

so i go to the bathroom near the second floor esculators (in front of dealers). . .

I walk in. . see no stalls. . . only booths. .
so i do my urinating. . and i get out. . i wash my hands. . but notice no soap. .
then i notice one of those silver boxes on the wall. . .
and then i noticed a girl. . .
who said. . .

" This is the Ladies rest room. . . right?"

and i think. . (Oh FUCK! i think shes right. . )

so i say. . . " You know what. . i think your right. . .HI. . .my names Will. . .. ."

and she says. . . " I know. . i commented on some of your pics in your gallery on cosplay.com. . . "

then she told me her SN name on these boards. . but i forgot. . .
all i know is that she had LONG HUGE Black feathered Wings. . . and she was asian. . .

and that was one of the many odd things that happened to me. . ^_^

Kamui Motoaki
03-01-2003, 06:21 AM
wait. . .i found a pic of her. . .
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=23383&papass=&sort=2&thecat=574

Nietsche
03-01-2003, 06:55 AM
LOL! Will you picked up a fan in the 'forbidden' territory!

Kataiya
03-01-2003, 10:55 AM
Ive done that before, go into a guys bathroom on accident and then notice urinal and then walk out as if nothings happened O.o

Hmm lessee
I walked to CVS with a giant finger from Digi Charat
My friend threw a bag of cereal down at me from the 3d floor and I was in the lobby O.o. And I didnt know it was him so I thought just some random dude was throwing cereal at me. It was quite disturbing.
Then I was bored on saturday and had loose change. It was late, and there were still a few people walking around in the lobby. I was on the third floor, and felt like dropping things. So I dropped a few pennies here and there, and no, not on people. Then some guy found the pile of pennies and was like ":O! Pennies" and bent down to pick them up. ThenI decided Lets drop one on the man. So I dropped one and it landed on his back. I heard him yell "HEY!" and I ran somewhere I wasnt visable cuz this guy was farely large and quite intimidating. And yelled "Hey! YOU UP THERE WHOEVER THATS DANGEROUS" and I think, I hope he walked away about his thing. That man was scary :O

Yui
03-01-2003, 11:07 PM
The sushi bar Friday morning was a bit odd. They stuck us weirdos in this little corner away from all the normals, but as I was walking by a table, an old guy whistled and said "You look like my mother!" His mother is a sexy j-rocker with pink hair?....um okay. And then we all sat down across from some business people, and proceeded to probably ruin their meal just by being in front of them. The one lady was completely staring at me, but she quickly glanced away when she noticed I caught her...and she ended up spitting out/dropping whatever squishy thing was halfway from chopsticks to mouth. And then her group started talking very animatedly for the rest of the time, and I think no one looked at us again.

I'm surprised they let us in at all, really. Now the deli across the street - those guys were cool.

Yui
03-01-2003, 11:12 PM
Hey Will - I talked to that girl, too. Shoot, I forgot her name as well. Um, I just remembered that she was so grateful that I recognized her costume (Crowdia from Rhapsody.)

Hehe, there are no territorial boundaries at anime cons...

Emeralda
03-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Yui
Hey Will - I talked to that girl, too. Shoot, I forgot her name as well. Um, I just remembered that she was so grateful that I recognized her costume (Crowdia from Rhapsody.)

Hehe, there are no territorial boundaries at anime cons...

*sobs* I missed all these Rhapsody costumers HOW? Considering I was dressed as Coronet??

arcticayeka
03-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Yui: hehe, I was there for that. The scene didn't really bother me, but it was afterwards that I found hilarious. Apparently she had to swig her coke, because the other person was a smoker. -_-

It bothered the HECK out of me. -.-

-D

ZiggyB
03-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Well smoking is bad for you, it's not just the second hand smoke, but when you kiss a smoker, especially if you're not expecting it, it's a little bothersome...

Ooooh you didn't mean that did you... ;-)

HuongStar
03-03-2003, 06:19 PM
We had three members of Katsucon staff (or at least they said they were) crash our extremely loud & crowded room party. The leader of the group proclaimed that he could keep hotel staff off our backs if we let them in. Jokingly, my bf said, "You can't stay unless you strip first!"

The leader (who is about 5'10 and at best, 100 lbs) proceeds to pull off his shirt and expose the scrawniest and palest chest I've ever seen. The image of his nipples is burned into my mind. >_<

We let them stay for a little over an hour but since the alcohol had already disappeared, they didn't stay much longer. It may not have been the funniest story but it was definitely the most random encounter of the whole convention.

Sorry to "hot moogle chicks" (direct quote from the skinny nipple guy) that we turned away! *lol*

GoGo
03-03-2003, 08:19 PM
well i was wandering around saturday trying to get a party started around 11 or so and at 4 sumpin i was told the party was busted :( and it was my room! with me in the lobby?!?!

thought that was kinda strange....

Neko Cathy
03-03-2003, 08:20 PM
My amusing stories involve mentally challenged rehab people, lesbian photoshoot (read the story about it in my bio) and BEER!

Akira, Joe and I go out to eat at this Chinese resturant Saturday. Little did we know that there was a mental rehab group in the room where we all were dining at. We all tried not to stare at the mental rehab group until this midget lady flung her arms up, ran around the room screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!!!! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and literally DOVE right behind our table from the social workers who later pinned the women and carried her thrashing body out. Kinda disturbed me eating but... yea. Heh... interesting. I rather not go into further details because I'm afraid of offending someone.

So after dinner we go out for a Beer run. Brian being able to purchase the stuff went into 7-11 and we were walking back to the hotel. We then tried to figure out how we were gonna sneak the beer into the hotel w/out authorities questioning us. Part of the reason was because I was kind of with them, had my Yuni costume on and looked like I was 14 years old when really, I'M 18!! Still... so we come across these two girls across the street, walk behind them and told them to help us sneak the beer box into the hotel by them keeping close in front of us. We get in, thank the girls and rush to the elevator... to find that there's two hotel staff members on the hitch along with a full load of cosplayers. We squeeze in, trying to hide the beer box the best we can. right when we get to our floor (unfortunately the staff members were still riding w/ us, we ditch and run back to the BV's hotel room.:thumbsup:

Yuni and Akira sure got drunk that night with sexy Russian and 6 or more other guys. the end.:drink:

sailor-moon
03-03-2003, 10:42 PM
hmm hmm lets see what i can remeber XD lol
well seiya had a bit too much of a drinkie and gave me some while she was at it, so at like 3 am on friday she was running around asking me to help her cloths hang/line people*.* hmm hmm other funny/wierd stuff happened, but i honesly dont remeber half of it XD plus dont we have to keep things here "PG" XD lol ::skips off:::

Jibrille
03-03-2003, 11:20 PM
a few small phrases sum it up very well....

Escalatorcon
and
Couchcon

XD

Neko Cathy
03-04-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Jibrille
a few small phrases sum it up very well....

Escalatorcon

LoL...the Glomp Express! :D

Marty
03-05-2003, 01:53 AM
Hrm...I think my funniest story would be when I was sitting on the first floor on Saturday in the big white Helena costume, and no less than three grownup couples wanted me to hold their kids for a picture! I was thinking, "What am I, Santa Claus? Should I ask these kids if they've been naughty or nice?" White ballgowns don't equate St. Nick in my book, and I eventually moved cuz I was tired of having babies flung at me. :)

Reiko
03-26-2003, 07:28 PM
another thing that happened was...
Silly Kitsune asked me if I could take a picture with her as Yuna2 since she was Rikku from FFX2. I was in my Rinoa dress and had the costume with me....so In an attempt to change i ran in the bathroom and changed...well the back of my shirt wasnt exactly tied....So here I come running out of the bathroom holding my umm...chest saying "okay someone has to lace me up." I stand or try to stand behind one of those big round thing (cant think of the name and mind you there wasnt a behind..everyone could see) Seymour Mother starts to lace me up while im still holding my chest so the shirt doesnt come off. People start taking pictures... I have to say it was pretty funny..holding my chest and getting laced up

cordless runner
03-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Well lets see........my funniest story was when I took a pink wig, a black shirt, black flowered pants and a white skirt and ran around all day Saturday and Sunday and acted like an insane lunatic, it was kinda a first for me….but I had a lot of fun. Me and my friends played tag and capture the flag on Sunday, which was also fun. I say that these two were the funniest and the best part of my whole Katsucon adventure!

slightlysalted
04-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Our Gackt X Mana scene in bad japanese...^^;;;

On saturday, we had a weird Malice Mizer cosplay--i was Verte Aile (Silent Movie Version) Kami, and there was an Illuminati Gackt, and a random lacy Mana.....so during the cosplay line, my Gackt and Mana decided to be noticed by acting out an angsty-rabu-rabu scene between them....in bad japanese ^^;;;; People started staring at them since the Gackt's like "MANA!! DAISUKI DAYO!! AISHITERU!" and this whole long scene--
Basically, Gackt's like "I love you, Mana." Mana: "I'm sorry, I cannot love you..."
Gackt: If you cannot love me...then I will love Kami!
(Me: ...I have no love for you...)
then in the end, Gackt fake kills themself over Mana. XDD It was really funny since there were people just kinda staring at us, and i think i saw someone videotaping it, and a lady taking photograph(s).
(Shortly after, another friend and i kissed for money....some guy in green sticks out his arm with a paper bill in his hand, and asks "What would you do for twenty??" ...everyone kinda bursts out laughing----Gackt: Weeelllll, that's not for public viewing.)

Later on, i wandered to this girl playing the piano, and a group of people around her (like 3-4 more guys) So after introductions, the italian guy and jonah go back to conversation about these two girls making out in the cosplay line--Me: Yeah...that was me.
The two are staring--then the italian guy's like "What were you saying in japanese?"
(Jonah: What would you do for a hundred dollars?)]

Later on, i heard from Gackt, that another friend, Shanpyuu (she goes here) that she also heard about the Gackt X Mana cosplay-scene ^^;;;;;