PDA

View Full Version : Dark Mousy's comin' to AWA

xpXDeathXqx
04-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Okay after all the posts of Dark Mousy's needing help they're all going to AWA which is very funny with this sudden burst. So if you are a Dark Mousy post here and lets form a huge group :O

DalaiLiam
04-26-2006, 11:46 PM
a WHO?

Michi
04-27-2006, 12:15 AM
a WHO?

That is borderline spam. >/ xpXDeathXqx was asking for Dark Mousy cosplayers; you needn't reply if you don't know of the character. Regardless, Dark Mousy is a main character in the manga and anime D.N.Angel.

Interesting concept for a gathering, xpXDeathXqx. ^_^;

livvylove
04-27-2006, 09:09 AM
I thought it was a group of people that called themselves that, I couldn't even tell that it was suppose to be a character from that post.

DalaiLiam
04-27-2006, 04:37 PM
That is borderline spam. >/ xpXDeathXqx was asking for Dark Mousy cosplayers; you needn't reply if you don't know of the character. Regardless, Dark Mousy is a main character in the manga and anime D.N.Angel.

Interesting concept for a gathering, xpXDeathXqx. ^_^;
I don't see that as spam at all. I posted an Inquiry. If I wa swasting space I could understand but I had a genuine intrest in figguring out what Dark Mousey was. I honestly don't recall D.N.Angel all that well and thought maybe Dark Mousey was a slang term(for god knows what) or a smaller cosplay group. Jeez.

Michi
04-27-2006, 08:57 PM
I don't see that as spam at all. I posted an Inquiry. If I wa swasting space I could understand but I had a genuine intrest in figguring out what Dark Mousey was. I honestly don't recall D.N.Angel all that well and thought maybe Dark Mousey was a slang term(for god knows what) or a smaller cosplay group. Jeez.

I said borderline. ^^; Basically, any post that's only a couple of words and not really adding to the thread is spam, so.. you were close. There are other ways of finding out.

This poor thread is already winding into nothing...

R-chan
04-29-2006, 10:42 PM
you should ask phantomtheif. She's going to be Dark Mousy at awa this year

xpXDeathXqx
04-30-2006, 09:30 AM
*sigh*

phantomthief
04-30-2006, 07:11 PM
You rang? ^.~
It's still pending but I just fixed the belts yesterday so I may bring him for a while if there's a shoot :)

~Ari-chan