PDA

View Full Version : Joker (Batman) needed for this weekend's Comicon!!!

Pompeii
04-27-2006, 09:46 PM
I am looking for someone who can be my joker for this Saturday in the Comiccon masquerade and maybe chill for the rest fo the day as I am Harley and she needs her Puddin'! XD I have no ideas ofr a skit (i susally do, but I can;t do back flips D;) so it'll probably be a walk on thing (unless you ahve ideas)

Con: Comicon
Date: Saturday April 29th
Time: Hopefully I can be there early. I have to hop by Malabar and buy something to make my hat

I have a few pictures of myself as harley, just e-mail me if interseted (and for more info?)! Please & Thank you!

Also, please send your picture of your joker outfit ;D

PS- Sorry for the short notice XD

(I hope this is the right forum)?

Michi
04-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Please don't post the same thread in more than one place. I'm gonna delete your other one, because I think this place is a bit more fitting considering more Canadian cosplayers will look here. :X

Pompeii
04-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks ^^

archangeli
04-27-2006, 10:08 PM
There was a super Joker cosplayer at Ad Astra this year.

Sadly I don't know his name or have any contact info. Maybe you could try the Ad Astra LiveJournal to see if anyone knows who he is.

I did take a picture of him -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v249/archangeli/Ad%20Astra%202006/?action=view&current=joker.jpg

(the photo turned out great. I didnt have to edit ANYTHING :D )

Pompeii
04-30-2006, 01:47 AM
There was a super Joker cosplayer at Ad Astra this year.

Sadly I don't know his name or have any contact info. Maybe you could try the Ad Astra LiveJournal to see if anyone knows who he is.

I did take a picture of him -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v249/archangeli/Ad%20Astra%202006/?action=view&current=joker.jpg

(the photo turned out great. I didnt have to edit ANYTHING :D )

Yeah I saw him on Saturday, but I cam e too late and he had already left somewhat early on sunday D;

thanks anyways! <3