PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Group for D*C 06

Rukia_Kurosaki
05-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Okay! Just wondering if anyone out there ('specially a few of the Pocky Nazis out there) would want to do a Hellsing photoshoot or group at D*C this year. I'll officially have the police/blanket outfit of Seras Victoria. If you want to join, just post the character ^_^

Draculina
05-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I wasn't going to actually wear my Hellsing cosplay for D*C, but I will definitely bring the costumes along and change temporarily if we do a photoshoot. I would just need to hook up w/ someone who wouldn't mind sharing their room w/ me for 30 min or so. I could bring one of the following:
Schrodinger
Young Integra Hellsing (Lolita version)
Rip Van Winkle (sans warhead)

HelenaInvictus
05-06-2006, 06:51 PM
I might be at D*C depending on if I can drag a friend of mine along with me and get others to go.

DalaiLiam
05-07-2006, 08:24 AM
I have Clyde packed up somewhere, and my Ex Fiancee used to be Bonnie... Alas... I guess that is on hold. That and I think I would do some revisions based off the Ultimate series to the costume anyway.

Draculina
05-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Heehee. SaintedSin, you're coming to D*C???!!!??? I've been telling some of my PSCS friends how awesome your Integra is...that would be really neat if you came! Sure you don't wanna come to AWA too???? <hint hint hint---pleeease??? you can stay w/ us!!!>

Kayago, put my brother down for Young Walter. I'll wear Schro and bring LoliInty along just in case...

HelenaInvictus
05-10-2006, 01:36 AM
Hehe AWA sounds neat, but even D*C isn't for sure as I will be in school alllll summer and allll fall except during Otakon dates, but I'll try <3

BlueMew
05-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Ask again in 07. I should have a good wig by then, and be going to D*Con. And then you'll have my updated, *good* Archbishop Enrico.

Then I'll break out the Femalorian afterwards. *grin*