PDA

View Full Version : CCR Animazement Photoshoot

Link Arroway
05-05-2006, 11:52 AM
its official, the CCR shoot will follow the Cosplay.com shoot - which will be at 12pm noon on the grass outside the lobby (same place it was last year, across from where people park when they check in)

see you there

How about a poll to decide when to have our AZ photoshoot?

I left off Friday Afternoon & Sunday for any late arrivals or early departures.
And Saturday evening I assume most of you will be at the masquerade.

GreatSG
05-05-2006, 03:47 PM
I'd prefer it to be after the Cos.com shoot if I even decide to go to either one.

teddybomber005
05-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I think the hall cosplay is come time around the cospaly.com shoot. So you may not want it then if somke people are going to that, they might miss it. but not 100% sure the hall cosplay is then.

Star_Angel
05-08-2006, 05:03 PM
I chose friday afternoon for the reason of the hall cosplay just because Im gonna try and do it again this year.

Kilayi
05-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Why not earlier if it will interfere? or later?

I won't be there until 4 or 5 Friday... unless it can be after then ;-;

Terumi
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Ouchie D: I didn't know hall cosplay was going to be at that time ><

KawaiiEdea
05-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, on the AZ site it says the craftsmenship contest takes place between 5 and 6pm..the registration ends at 2pm. The C.c shoot looks like it'll be at noon..so whoever is participating in the contest *raises hand* should have plenty of time. :)

GreatSG
05-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info Edea, that helps a lot, and judging by how most photoshoots go, they last no more than five or ten minutes or so, so there should be plenty of time on Saturday afternoon to get registered for the craftsmanship contest.

Link Arroway
05-22-2006, 07:08 PM
its official, the CCR shoot will follow the Cosplay.com shoot - which will be at 12pm noon on the grass outside the lobby (same place it was last year, across from where people park when they check in)

see you there

Link Arroway
05-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Also, even if you aren't planning on cosplaying, please come out! After taking a few shots of all the CCR cosplayers in a group, I would like to have a group shot of all the members at Animazement!