PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh cosplayers!

yamibakura03
05-05-2006, 08:55 PM
yoh minna

anyone cosplaying yugioh, people come and join the fun

Da Tenshi Kurai
10-16-2006, 07:03 PM
My boyfriend and I are going to be Dr. Crowler; not sure if he's going to have the Duel Coat finished in time, nor am I sure when we'll be parading around. It's amusing how many people get us confused just because it's the same costume elements...! XD;

I can't bring my fancharacter because I dyed my hair blue prematurely... and I don't have her Obelisk Coat anywhere near even STARTED. x__x;

Pharaoh Atem
10-16-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm dragging along my friends as Phoenix and Tyranno Kenzan. :D

And of course, my own J-Unit goodness! :D

Digital Blush
10-16-2006, 08:13 PM
i'll be there as shou. our huge yugioh group is gathering most of friday. cant wait to see everyone.

i believe in you Da Tenshi Kurai! you can do it :D

Da Tenshi Kurai
10-17-2006, 08:25 AM
So glad that you guys finally got your act together with Aster and Tyranno. <3 Can't wait to see~!!

*hugs Uchiha for the support* I think I can manage getting Talaria's Obby coat done for Allcon or Strike of Neos. I know I'll definitely have it done for AKon 18. <3 <3

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Strike of N30$ ftw ~ I don't know if I'm going to All-Con. xD I might be busy that weekend.

As for Oni-Oni, I know Phoenix guaranteed, Kenzan is still being worked on down to the wire, but I think that's definitely going to come through. xD

Digital Blush
10-17-2006, 10:46 AM
*hugs Uchiha for the support* I think I can manage getting Talaria's Obby coat done for Allcon or Strike of Neos. I know I'll definitely have it done for AKon 18. <3 <3

yw, i think i might be doing Obelisk blue Shou for A-kon 18 xD yay.

LilyChan
10-17-2006, 03:58 PM
If I magically finish the damn shirt, and get a wig, I'll finally be Jounouchi XD;

yamibakura03
10-17-2006, 09:05 PM
If I magically finish the damn shirt, and get a wig, I'll finally be Jounouchi XD;

now where cat-chan with her seto kaiba outfit when you need her? XD

ahh i would go as ryou bakura but i got tendency with ygx right now. so my problem is either should i go as?

my white thunder jun with a ra yellow sho (my bro). or go as Burstlady and Kaibaman.

and guys maybe we should make a photoshoot but around 6-or 7. or maybe later on friday.

Pharaoh Atem
10-17-2006, 09:27 PM
I know a lot of us won't be able to make that time at all because we are either in or assisting others in the Amano Cosplay contest. Sorry about that.

And then the Masquerade Ball on Friday night.

I'll be in GX-ness for my panel, guaranteed; and I know some of the usual GX crew already said they'd be there.

yamibakura03
10-17-2006, 09:42 PM
I know a lot of us won't be able to make that time at all because we are either in or assisting others in the Amano Cosplay contest. Sorry about that.

And then the Masquerade Ball on Friday night.

I'll be in GX-ness for my panel, guaranteed; and I know some of the usual GX crew already said they'd be there.

ahh yes the masqurade.

well ill stop by the panel then. hope i dont get there late ^^""

Jacemoore
10-18-2006, 06:29 AM
Here's an idea...
How about doing the Yugioh photoshoots after Pharaoh Atem's panel? So I guess that'd be 9pm Friday then? Good idea? Yes... No?

Anyways, I'll probably be sticking Kurai in Cronos on Friday, and I'll most likely be in Motegi for that night.
My bro will be "The Chazz" all weekend, I'm sure.
Saturday night I'll have Cronos on for judging the Cosplay. (Try not to be too confused.) The rest of the time I'll probably be switching off between non-yugioh related mascot stuff.
Just wasn't time enough to get the duel coat and the Ancient Gear Soldier done for Oni. Much sadness for Jace. <__>
*sigh* So the duel coat comes out at CyberDark Impact... Ancient Gear Soldier probably wont be seen in person until All-con 2007 since WizardWorld isn't worth going to much anymore and I don't think there is a CageCon this year or anything else going on between November and February. So sad. ;__;

Pharaoh Atem
10-18-2006, 07:17 AM
CDIP REPRESENT YO ~ .

Yeah, I figured we should just do the shoot for the panel. xD I mean, it's close to the masquerade ball, and I know will need to change; but that can wait. I know others of us are going to the Masquerade.

The panel probably isn't going to run the full hour; so after the panel and photo shoot goodness, I expect it to be close to 9 and not actually 9 yet.

Showing up fashionably late to a dance is awesome, anyway. xD

EDIT: Been hearing through the grapevine the Masquerade is being pushed back, and the concert is occurring Friday night. So we actually might have a more lax environment; unless you are dying to see 12012. :O

yamibakura03
10-18-2006, 03:13 PM
dont mind the time at all. and i wouldn't go see the concert since my bro gets tired and i leave early ^^"". and i like playing games instead.
if everyone ok with the timing and all, think somoene should post it at the gathering and photoshoot. just to give a heads up.

unfortunately my friend wont join me so no misawa for this con. or my other monster partners, i was going to have a lighting man and featherman but couldnt finish or didnt had enough stuff for them. expecially featherman, so many feathers.
so yeah we were going to be all monsters group
oh well mabye for anime matsuri which its in april in the hilton again.