PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil (Biohazard) Gathering

BART Boy
05-06-2006, 04:10 AM
Howdy folks ^^ I'd like to start up this gathering and set up a time for the fabulous folks at R.P.D. and the Infamous Umbrella Corp. But hey, we need zombies to kill right!!???

This thread is where all your RE gathering needs will be met =)

Let us begin shall we?

Of course I'll bring my R.P.D. uniform ^^ so I'm set to go.

AElfthone
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi All,

Please let me know if this will be happening. I won't be cosplaying since I'll be busy with several aspects of the convention, but I would like to know when this is happening and how many people will be going to this.

I have a personal stash of some Resident Evil goodies, and would like to personally deliver some of these goodies to what I think is the best Resident Evil cosplayer. :)

-Rob

BART Boy
06-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Hi All,

Please let me know if this will be happening. I won't be cosplaying since I'll be busy with several aspects of the convention, but I would like to know when this is happening and how many people will be going to this.

I have a personal stash of some Resident Evil goodies, and would like to personally deliver some of these goodies to what I think is the best Resident Evil cosplayer. :)

-Rob

ooooh goodies!!!!!!!!!!! =D

I'm pretty sure more people will start posting here as soon as the convention gets closer and closer. =3 Thank you for the generousity!!