PDA

View Full Version : what cosplay group have here?

digikoomi
02-25-2003, 11:58 PM
I still thinking about it...depend on what cosplay group have it here~ pose any group you guys have~

Allia
02-28-2003, 06:36 PM
I'm going with my friends and we will be characters from Escaflowne. So watch out for us and please come and say Hi.

Cocoa
02-28-2003, 10:34 PM
I'm the Seishirou for a Tokyo Babylon trio, and I know that there are going to be at least one other TB trio, plus two X Subaru/Seishirou pairs. And I might be part of a Fruits Basket group...we haven't decided which con to do it for ^^;
-Cocoa

tsukinohime
03-01-2003, 10:15 PM
I'll be Sailor Moon ^_^ Anybody need me to bring any of my other costumes?

sailor-moon
03-03-2003, 10:32 PM
chiii!!! ::hugs:: as always ill be there as Sailor Moon, with a moonie group^_~. teehe though notthat big of one^^ maybe only like 5-7 of us-.-

Mibuzen
03-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by sailor-moon
chiii!!! ::hugs:: as always ill be there as Sailor Moon, with a moonie group^_~. teehe though notthat big of one^^ maybe only like 5-7 of us-.-

That isn't a big group? Well considering that there are probably over 100 Sailor Moon characters that appear for more than just one episode then you need to fill in some gaps. But I wish I could get a FY group that big so I can finally do my cosplay skit. FUSHIGI ORGY WILL BE DONE! ::Sighs:: Someday...Anyway, I'll glomp you when I see you this time. I only talked to you a little bit at Katsu.

sailor-moon
03-04-2003, 10:43 AM
yea^^ i want a big SM group ^.^ hehee^.^ oooh*.* an FY group*.* iv been trying to get a cast for that for a while now^^ but i cant really seem to find the right cosplayersXD lol well, sept for tamahome, and nuriko. ::keeps working on miaka costume::: la la laaa

Hikaru
03-04-2003, 05:56 PM
I was going with 4 other friends as the Ojamajos but the Doremi and Aiko dropped out! Now it will only be me as Onpu and a Momoko and Hazuki ;_;

Anime_kidd2k2
03-17-2003, 10:29 AM
I'll be there as zell with a non-cosplay friend. I'll go to the cosplay.com shoot, the squaresoft shoot, and the final fantasy shoot. probably ~_^

Something Lulu
03-21-2003, 12:50 AM
I think we'll have some sort of mixed FF group, and maybe a Chobits group? Anyone else cosplaying from Chobits?

Gothic_Lulu
03-21-2003, 12:53 AM
I'll be doing a FF mixed skit group on Saturday and on Friday I want to track down some FF10 cosplayers and on Sunday hopefully I can find some FF7 cosplayers or something for pics....

Something Lulu
03-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Gothic, what days are you wearing what? (Friday: FFX, Saturday: skit, Sunday: FF7?) I know at some cons you can't wear what you're wearing in a skit at the con before the skit happens, which would mean I can't wear Lulu on Friday. I just e-mailed the con ppl about it, so I should have an answer soon.

lialia
03-21-2003, 02:22 PM
well im wearing my tifa sat night for the masquerade but i wanna wear my dark gunner yuna on sat too...

hikura
03-21-2003, 03:17 PM
I am not a group but by myself but going as Kaos from Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers.

Gothic_Lulu
03-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Something Lulu
Gothic, what days are you wearing what? (Friday: FFX, Saturday: skit, Sunday: FF7?) I know at some cons you can't wear what you're wearing in a skit at the con before the skit happens, which would mean I can't wear Lulu on Friday. I just e-mailed the con ppl about it, so I should have an answer soon.

Friday: Lulu
Saturday: Edea for our skit
Sunday: Aeris

Yikes, that sucks ;_; Maybe thats only for hall cosplay or something if we are getting judged.....I hope I can wear my stuff because otherwise I would have to find a place to store my costume....

Something Lulu
03-21-2003, 04:45 PM
Okay, I just checked my e-mail. AnimeBoston is not using that policy (and has never heard of it) so we can wear our skit costumes whenever we want. ^_^

So many ppl are cosplaying from FF7 now. :( I'm going to bring my Tifa costume but I doubt I'll wear it because of my hair.

So I guess I'll do this...
Friday: Lulu
Saturday: Dita, change to Lulu for Masquerade
Sunday: Dita - original outfit

@_@ This con is too close!!!! I have so much work to do. I hope to do some sewing tonight. (Looks like only my "living room" is getting cleaned today.) Please tell me I'm not the only one who's feeling stressed? ^_^

Gothic_Lulu
03-21-2003, 04:56 PM
I am stressing out so much right now lol ^^;;; I can't believe it is next month *_*;;;;

My Edea was most of the work...but that is done so thats a relief...I ordered my Aeris stuff on Sunday but the place I ordered my Jacket still has not sent me a conformation ^^;;; So i have to check that out....My Lulu is handled and I finished all the acessories....

My grading term in school actually ends the week of ABoston so that is going to be interesting lol....

Also have to find out how exactly to record a skit since we all live in different places ^^;;;;

But on a lighter note, I was thinking about instead of carrying a flower basket with my Aeris costume I was going to carry a basket of those plastic easter eggs and fill them with Japanese candy and give them out to people ^_^ I don't want to offend people that don't celebrate Easter though...

I also am going to plan the Clubhouse stuff ^_^

Something Lulu
03-21-2003, 08:27 PM
I don't know too many ppl who'd be offended by free candy. ^_^ That's a really nice idea. Very sweet.

Recording...yeah... >_< Did you get my e-mail? Unfortunately I don't have a mic here, but I could probably find someone who does.

Gothic_Lulu
03-22-2003, 10:01 AM
I don't know too many ppl who'd be offended by free candy. ^_^ That's a really nice idea. Very sweet.

Recording...yeah... >_< Did you get my e-mail? Unfortunately I don't have a mic here, but I could probably find someone who does.

No I did not unfornatly ;_; So hopefully when you resend it it will work ^_^ I might be able to borrow one from school, I'll check it out ^^

Cocoa
03-22-2003, 12:44 PM
On the subject of the candy, you could just say 'Happy Spring' instead of 'Happy Easter'. Most people celebrate spring, unless they're masochists who enjoy the winter *shivers*

Rosiel
03-22-2003, 12:57 PM
> I don't want to offend people that don't celebrate Easter though...

Why would they be offended? You are sharing your joy at a holiday and giving them candy... it would take a very sad person indeed to not accept well wishes because they do not match their own belief system.

Why lose all the richness and colors of our different cultures in other to be a dull uniform PC gray?

If I started getting offended each time someone wished me a Happy Hanukah, I would spend most of the Christmas season as a grinch! =) On the contrary, I love hearing Happy Hanukah and Happy Kwanza... it's what makes us different, yet alike... hence, fascinating.

Lafiel
03-22-2003, 02:44 PM
A few cons I have been to I would give candy to the cosplayers I took pictures of. Most of them were very grateful, some of them declined though. I'm sure the whole "NO candy from strangers" comes into play there. *Remembers trying to offload a huge bag of suckers at the end of otakon*

Almost everyone loves free candy and if no one wants it you can eat it yourself :)

Gothic_Lulu
03-22-2003, 04:56 PM
I will do it then ^_^ I was just unsure because I really did not know if anyone would be really offended by it or thought it would be wierd or something.

Cocoa
03-23-2003, 12:05 PM
On the contrary, you'll get people like me following you around and begging for candy. No, actually, I'm going to bring my own supply ^^ And cookies, for all of the fun people I know from my various fandoms online, and anyone else who might want one. Sugar = GOOD.

TyJILDown
03-23-2003, 04:19 PM
I doubt I will be costuming on Sunday but I will be wearing the following:

Friday - Wallmarket Cloud (hoping there is a FF7 gathering...)
Saturday - Sivil (will also be worn for Masquerade)

Oshidori
03-23-2003, 06:31 PM
I'll be apart of an Inu Yasha group on Saturday ^_^

Something Lulu
03-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Gah, so many people are cosplaying FF7 at this con! >_< Damn it, I'm bringing Tifa with me. I'll just carry a jacket.

Question: (I should probably ask this somewhere else, but whatever.) Is there anyone who will be staying at the hotel who is good with hair? As is, could you do cornrows, or at least twists, or some sort of simple braiding in my hair before Masquerade? lol Weird question, but I can't do it on my own head.

Gothic_Lulu
03-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Gah, so many people are cosplaying FF7 at this con! >_< Damn it, I'm bringing Tifa with me. I'll just carry a jacket.

Question: (I should probably ask this somewhere else, but whatever.) Is there anyone who will be staying at the hotel who is good with hair? As is, could you do cornrows, or at least twists, or some sort of simple braiding in my hair before Masquerade? lol Weird question, but I can't do it on my own head.

Thats cool ^_^ What day are you planning on wearing yours?

My mom used to be a hairdresser so I can ask her if she can do it ^_^ She is going to be doing mine when I wear my Lulu too...

lialia
03-24-2003, 01:53 PM
Friday: dark gunner yuna
Saturday:Dark gunner yuna in the morn Tifa for my skit at night
sunday: prolly wont be there easter is the only time my mom gets religous and she would flay me alive if i wasnt at home and church

umm i was wonderin if neone could do me a favor
you see i wanna wear two outfits on sat but seeing as i live 30 min away ill be bringing it with me could neone let me stash my costume in thier room?

hikura
03-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Lialia.I have a room at the hotel.If you need some storage space i can help you out.

Something Lulu
03-25-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Gothic_Lulu
Thats cool ^_^ What day are you planning on wearing yours?

My mom used to be a hairdresser so I can ask her if she can do it ^_^ She is going to be doing mine when I wear my Lulu too...

Haven't decided on that day yet, I was hoping we could all work something out. I'd like to wear it before the Masquerade so my hair doesn't get all crinkly from the braids. Then maybe I can wear Dita on Sunday? I dunno. >_<

A hairdresser, eh? Really.... ;) Ya think she could help me out?

I'm joining a gym on Wednesday, so if I go crazy with working out and keep up with the not-buying-groceries pattern I've lapsed into, *maybe* I'll feel alright wearing my Tifa costume next month. lol But judging by how lazy I am, I'm probably just going to come up with some other take on Tifa and do something different with her costume.

omg ABoston is in 25 days! >_< I've already vowed not to buy any manga until after the con, and I'm going to go back to full time soon at work. Gah, I need to work out some sort of con budget.

TristenCitrine
04-02-2003, 02:34 PM
Hmmm, I'd like to get a Sakura Taisen group together sometime during the con. I know for sure I'll be dressed as Orihime for the masquerade.

Maybe something Sunday, perhaps?

MrWonderfulToji
04-06-2003, 03:17 PM
umm..
I wont really be in costume, but if there is an FFX group meeting, Id like to go and take some pictures, I really like the character designs of ffx, *cough cough lulu fanboy cough cough*
but either way I would like to meet all the people on this board!
so if theres not a cosplay group, I'll try not to bother anyone for more than one picture if I see you around!
sean

number18
04-07-2003, 12:02 PM
I can't help but feel a bit lonely going as a DBZ character. :( I am hoping there will be someone else DBZ there that I can pose with...maybe a Piccolo cause he is so damn cool. On the Anime Boston forums a couple people said they were going as the Twins and Bulma and Mr Satan. So I hope they really do go. I wish I had a group too! >.<!

And yeah there seem like mad FF people. Sadly, I like...never played a FF game other than 9 and 10. I wish I knew if my Sakura Kusanagi costume was still in Philly or if I lost it somewhere along with a whole crapload of other stuff when I moved to MA. Then I could get some nice pics with some Capcom/SNK people.

Dewy
04-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Oshidori
I'll be apart of an Inu Yasha group on Saturday ^_^

Who's part of your group? I know I'm one out of two Sango, and theres like 5 Kikyou floating around, then a bunch of Kagome and two Inuyasha that I've heard of.

Allia
04-12-2003, 07:56 PM
ohh goodie two inuyashas! I can't forget my camera now.

merliwolf
04-14-2003, 01:17 AM
Myself and my friends are doing a Tokyo Mew Mew Group on friday...sadly missing one purin. (people just don't wuv monkey girls enough ) ;_;.

I've been trying to find those little strawberry candies so I can give them out as ichigo too. ^^