PDA

View Full Version : Xenogears/Xenosaga Group

Mizuho
02-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Although I am sure we won't be seeing as many Xeno-goers at Acen as we will at Otakon, I was wondering who else would be masquerading as a Xenogears character at this year's ACen.

If we have at least a few people going as Xenocharacters, maybe we can wear our Xeno-costumes on the same day and get some pictures together. I'll be there as Mother Sophia. :)

Anyone else?

Emeralda
02-26-2003, 01:48 AM
If I was going, I'd be up for it.. but I'm going to Anime North instead. Sorry chica.

Yui
02-26-2003, 11:56 PM
You know, just once, I'd like to simply just show up in a costume without having to pledge my loyalty to a group -- like in the good old days, and then be pleasantly surprised to see matching cosplayers, spontaneously.
; P

Anyway, I'll be there as Krelian.

But I'm only telling you because Sophia asked ^_-

Recca-kun
02-27-2003, 01:42 AM
*Bites his hand for looking in the ACen forum* Maybe next year... ^_^;

Mizuho
02-27-2003, 01:46 AM
>> You know, just once, I'd like to simply just show up in a costume without having to pledge my loyalty to a group -- like in the good old days, and then be pleasantly surprised to see matching cosplayers, spontaneously.

Ahh, haaa. I know what you mean. XD It's really cool to see other people spontaneously who cosplay from the same anime or game. XD

Anyway.... I /do/ think it would be cool if we could take a few pictures together, if we were to find each other (especially as a Sophia and Krelian so far. Hopefully a few more, at least! ^___^ ) The only problem is figuring out which day. :)

By the way.... Are you being purple-haired Krelian, or blonde Krelian? :love: I can't wait to see your costume, either way!

Yui
02-27-2003, 01:52 AM
Purply-hair one. Young Kreli. Ya got me for Otakon too if I can make it there. (khamryn already want to photo molest me O_o)

I'm gonna scan some doujinshi piccies of our designs right now and post them for refs.

Recca-kun
02-27-2003, 01:38 PM
*Smacks himself in the forehead* You guys should definitely try to find a Lacan! :D

Mizuho
02-27-2003, 02:49 PM
LOL. Yeah! :D Here Lacan! *Whistles*

*Tries to use her Great Nisan Mother powers to draw a potential Lacan Cosplayer to this thread....*

Yui
02-27-2003, 04:36 PM
Hehe, we could just find a Fei and tell him he's now Lacan....and then we can make a NPC Xeno group...oh, except there's gonna be a Citan around. Well, I suppose we can invite -popular- characters to join us too. And I guess I can stick this on the group listing to entice more members.

(And Recca-kun, stop damaging yourself....just give in and come to ACen. XD )