PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children Cosplay for CN 06????

Pages : [1] 2

chaos_magician
05-07-2006, 04:23 PM
I know this is kinda early but I was wondering is anyone cosplaying from Advent Children for CN 06????.I will be cosplaying Reno and I would love to get a group together and hopefully get lots of pics taken...any other final fantasy characters are welcome as well!!!!!:bigtu:

PHOTOSHOOT GATHERING: 12:30-12:45
meetup at the entrance of the SOUTH BUILDING of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (located at 222 Bremner Boulevard ) right in front where the glass doors are.

* look out for Reno-bright red hair can't miss-w/ a big bristol board sign entitiled " FINAL FANTASY SHOOT " see ya all there!! >_< ****

Advent Children / FF Cosplayer List for CN

Will Attend: chaos_magician- Reno
Alexia_Ishtar- Elena
Tehya- Tifa Lockheart from the game
Silverangel902- Lucrecia
Machinehead- Reno
Siead Lietrathu- Rude-yay my partner!!!!
Chef Belegfea- Vincent or Sephiroth
Hltokiri- Kadaj
Miko Kagome- Tifa Lockheart her friend will be
Lulu +another friend might be Cloud
Miko Kagome's friend- Yazoo
Jade Dincht - Yuna Gunner or Beserker
Brita Lee- Cloud Strife
Firestar- Riku or Yuna
Viktory_V- Rinoa Heartilly
Flash1616- Jenova + friends might cos as well
Moonchild-Suki- Tifa Lockheart
Ruki//Yuki- Marlene
Cotter- Loz
Reborn- Cid
An Cafe- Cloud Strife
Mu Empire- Eiko Carol + friend Zidane
Wakaba- Yuffie
Memi Sama- Yuffie+ friend Tifa Lockheart
Edgar Strife- Professor Hojo
Karlee-Bum- Aerith + friends will be Tifa
and Yuffie

Maybes:

Jade Mustang- Aerith BF might cos Cloud or
Rufus Shin Ra
Windadept- Cloud Strife
Amaterasu- Vincent
Princeyboy- Loz
princeviral- Vincent
akut3nshi- Cloud Strife

flash1616
05-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Well because I won't be able finish Jenova for AN I'd love to finish it by CN!...
I think a few of my other friends were thinking of making Advent Children costumes for CN too.
I'll bring up this idea of yours to them...

chaos_magician
05-09-2006, 08:27 AM
wow!! Jenova awesome!!!! I can't wait to see it and sure the more the merrier!!>_<

Tehya
05-09-2006, 07:49 PM
*post deleted*

Brita_Lee
05-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I might be Cloud for CNA. It depends on my costume schedule and overall willingness to make it. I have many plans that come and go, so we'll see. ^^

chaos_magician
05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
You can count on me being Tifa (see my gallery) I'll have my costume done in time for a photo shoot at Anime North, so it'll be ready to wear again in September.

yay looking good!!! I can't wait to see your Tifa cosplay!! see ya at AN I'll be taking piccies:toothy:

chaos_magician
05-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I might be Cloud for CNA. It depends on my costume schedule and overall willingness to make it. I have many plans that come and go, so we'll see. ^^

Awesome!! Cloud is my fav and I'd luv to see you make this costume if you have the time...Brita can't wait to see your Sora!!!:angel:

Edgar Strife
05-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Depend if I can make it. If I could, I'll most likely bring the good doctor of ShinRa for this groupshot.....which I'm refering to Professor Hojo.

chaos_magician
05-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Depend if I can make it. If I could, I'll most likely bring the good doctor of ShinRa for this groupshot.....which I'm refering to Professor Hojo.

hey I remember you and a bunch of Turks at DTAC!!! you guys where cool!! I hope you can make it:toothy:

Jade Mustang
05-11-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm not 100% sure yet But I hope that My Bf and I will head to CN as Aerith and Cloud and Aerith and Rufus Shin-Ra.

chaos_magician
05-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not 100% sure yet But I hope that My Bf and I will head to CN as Aerith and Cloud and Aerith and Rufus Shin-Ra.

cool hope to see ya there!!:toothy:

AncientWanderer
05-22-2006, 08:21 PM
So far I only have two costumes planned for CN, so maybe I'll be Red XIII again. Of course, the way I come up with new costumes you never know what can happen, but I'll definitely think about it! (Especially since it looks like flash and Brita are considering it as well, and I'll be there with them.)

chaos_magician
05-22-2006, 11:36 PM
yay!!! Red!! awesome!! I hope u'll join >_<

Tehya
05-23-2006, 04:01 PM
*post deleted*

chef_belegfea
05-23-2006, 05:01 PM
I'll probably bring Vincent for a day... maybe Sephi if it gets done...

Tehya
05-23-2006, 05:03 PM
*post deleted*

chaos_magician
05-23-2006, 10:42 PM
My costume is completed, so I'll be able to join the photo shoot without a second guess, now. :heart:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=688307

yay!!! your Tifa looks awesome!!!!! I can't wait to se:toothy: e it at AN!!!

Windadept
05-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Since I only have time to complete the Apocalypse (Cloud's main sword from the movie) for AN, I'll most likely finnish the other 5 swords for CN... and get a wig too because I'll be cutting my hair after AN (for AN, using hair straightener + hair glue + hair freezer to make the hair). Not sure which day though, since I'm mainly planning on cosplaying as a Rising Force Online character for CN.

chaos_magician
05-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Since I only have time to complete the Apocalypse (Cloud's main sword from the movie) for AN, I'll most likely finnish the other 5 swords for CN... and get a wig too because I'll be cutting my hair after AN (for AN, using hair straightener + hair glue + hair freezer to make the hair). Not sure which day though, since I'm mainly planning on cosplaying as a Rising Force Online character for CN.

oh wow I can't wait to see this in person Cloud is my fav FF character so I will hunt you down for piccies!! Wow all five swords that's going to be cool!!!:bigtu:

Brita_Lee
06-02-2006, 01:18 AM
My friend is making my sword for me! ^_____^ Hes got it all figured out too! So now I am definately going as Cloud!

chaos_magician
06-02-2006, 01:27 AM
yay!!!!!!!! Cloud! wow can't wait!!! we definetly need pics together.. by the way I luv your Sora..I hope the next time I'll get to see it in person as I will be re- wearing my Naria with improvements made to it to the next AN Escaflowne Gathering >_<

silverangel902
06-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I definately want to go since I have now gotten a taste of conventions and cosplay and I love it and feeling more comfortable about it. Lucrecia again for sure but not sure which DoC outfit. Maybe need to carry a materia around or a ghetto vincent plushie so people recognize me :) .

chaos_magician
06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
yay a Lucrecia cosplayer!!! she needs more luv!! hopefully we'll have a Vincent attend the shoot..I'm really looking forward to seeing it

Machinehead
06-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Don't know how I'm how many days I'll spend at CNA, and I've gotten started on the Black Mage (generic) costume, and hope to have started the Bedtime version too.
So, depending how they turn out or whatever, there's a chance I might do Reno again cause I enjoyed it so much at AN ^.^

Hltokiri
06-03-2006, 12:20 AM
ok soo what day you wanna make this photoshoot?....cause i can most likely make it to cnanime as kadaj again...the same one ppl saw in anime north if some of you saw me there >>

i can mostly only make it saturday...cause i don't think i can make enough money for another hotel stay :P

chaos_magician
06-03-2006, 01:08 AM
ok soo what day you wanna make this photoshoot?....cause i can most likely make it to cnanime as kadaj again...the same one ppl saw in anime north if some of you saw me there >>

i can mostly only make it saturday...cause i don't think i can make enough money for another hotel stay :P

ah yes I saw a couple of kadaj's at AN awesome!!! hmmm well I still haven't decided quite yet since most likely I'll be wearing two costumes for the Saturday..I'm open to hear what other ppl think and then we'll vote which day and time would be more convienient for most ppl

Machinehead
06-03-2006, 01:37 AM
I might be up on Saturday and Sunday, depending how much and how confusing GO is for me lol

AncientWanderer
06-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Looking at my current costume list....I don't think I'll be able to pull out Red again. :( He's an all-day commitment, and I already have about four other costumes I'm choosing between.

I still want to come by and see you guys, though, and hopefully take some good shots. :bigtu:

saiyan689
06-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Looking at my current costume list....I don't think I'll be able to pull out Red again. :( He's an all-day commitment, and I already have about four other costumes I'm choosing between.

I still want to come by and see you guys, though, and hopefully take some good shots. :bigtu:Awww, no Red. T.T ...I was hoping to see it, so I could glomp you and cling to you all day just for doing it. ^^;

chaos_magician
06-04-2006, 01:27 AM

I still want to come by and see you guys, though, and hopefully take some good shots. :bigtu:

awwwwww no Red :bigcry: ah wellies I hope someday I'll get to see it... but sure pls drop by and say hi! and feel free to take piccies..I know this time I'll have my camera and take lots..:toothy:

AncientWanderer
06-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Awww, no Red. T.T ...I was hoping to see it, so I could glomp you and cling to you all day just for doing it. ^^;

Haha, someone glomped me at AN and got red paint all over they nice, white costume :S Maybe a high-five? lol

awwwwww no Red :bigcry: ah wellies I hope someday I'll get to see it... but sure pls drop by and say hi! and feel free to take piccies..I know this time I'll have my camera and take lots..:toothy:

I'll probably break him out in the future, because I DID love being him. ^_^ It'll just have to be a time when I don't want to do some many costumes (so, like, two years from now haha).

Miko-Kagome
06-04-2006, 05:41 PM
DUde! I am going to CN Anime, in my Inuyasha cosplay group, but quite possibly Tifa for one of the days. XD And, There will also be a collection of other Final Fantasy characters. AHh ....o_O Ièam so excited. RWAr ...Uhm, those who went to ANime North may have seen my large Inuyasha group too
=D ....I got my picture taken with Kadaj <3 Hehe! I was wondering if one of you were him. If so, I'd not mind talking to you. For any of you who wish for more information on things and my group just contact me on messenger or send me an E-mail at : Utsuskushii-Yume@hotmail.com

Ja-ne!

Miko-Kagome
06-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Ahah, friend helped me write that last one... Aka Lulu/Kikyou cosplayer. Don't mind how hyper and crazy a bit of that last sentence sounded. >.<;;; *sigh*
Haha...
But yes, I may have a Tifa costume done by then. >>
But I'll be going as my other cosplay too. Heheh, can't wait to see how all this turns out in the end. XD

chaos_magician
06-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Ahah, friend helped me write that last one... Aka Lulu/Kikyou cosplayer. Don't mind how hyper and crazy a bit of that last sentence sounded. >.<;;; *sigh*
Haha...
But yes, I may have a Tifa costume done by then. >>
But I'll be going as my other cosplay too. Heheh, can't wait to see how all this turns out in the end. XD

Yay!! hope you can attend as Tifa and your friend as Lulu..more FF characters the merrier!!..I'll be compositing a list soon of ppl who are definetely interested in attending the photoshoot@.@:toothy:

Miko-Kagome
06-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Yay!! hope you can attend as Tifa and your friend as Lulu..more FF characters the merrier!!..I'll be compositing a list soon of ppl who are definetely interested in attending the photoshoot@.@:toothy:
Heh ^^ Well me and her are "For sure's" so no need to worry there.
Heres the start to my Tifa... don't know if its good or not. Not a full-body picture yet... but here it is.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e351/Kagome--/Picture144_edited.jpg

Miko-Kagome
06-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Heres the start to my Tifa... don't know if its good or not. Not a full-body picture yet... but here it is.

Miko-Kagome
06-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Sorry about the double-post. >.< Something went wrong on my computer.

chaos_magician
06-05-2006, 09:22 PM

ooo awesome!! great progress!! you make a pretty Tifa!!! I look forward to seeing u both at CN!!!:toothy:

Amaterasu
06-06-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm a beginner cosplayer, but I'd like to do my absolute best and pull off a Vincent for this year's CNAX, assuming that I can get the funds to go - and the time off to boot.

I feel somewhat slighted by the fact that I tried and failed to meet the AN 05 deadline this year. I look forward to seeing your costumes in due time.

chaos_magician
06-06-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm a beginner cosplayer, but I'd like to do my absolute best and pull off a Vincent for this year's CNAX, assuming that I can get the funds to go - and the time off to boot.

I feel somewhat slighted by the fact that I tried and failed to meet the AN 05 deadline this year. I look forward to seeing your costumes in due time.

yay!! Vincent!!! he's a bit of a challenge but I hope you'll consider it!!! he's such an awesome character to cosplay as!!! hope you can make it in time and have the funds to go...my own funds are becoming quite:toothy: scarce these days...hehe why can't money grow on trees???

Miko-Kagome
06-06-2006, 02:46 AM
ooo awesome!! great progress!! you make a pretty Tifa!!! I look forward to seeing u both at CN!!!:toothy:
Ehehe, thank you. #^^#
Ahhh, Can't wait! Haha, I have a favour for Kadaj... He's likely my favourite character. So I also can't wait to see how our Kadaj turns out along with everyone else. ^^
I might be able to bring a few more people to this group aswell. My friends are interested.

Machinehead
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey, might be able to drag my brother to the gathering, he ordered a Loz jacket that he's still waiting on. Can't guarantee it will be a completely accurate costume, but see what we can do.

chaos_magician
06-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I was wonderiing if ppl think 12:00-12:30 is a good time for the photoshoot on Saturday?? let me know cuz I know that the Masq and other stuff takes place early evening and I don't want anything else to conflict with that..

Amaterasu
06-07-2006, 05:02 PM
yay!! Vincent!!! he's a bit of a challenge but I hope you'll consider it!!! he's such an awesome character to cosplay as!!! hope you can make it in time and have the funds to go...my own funds are becoming quite scarce these days...hehe why can't money grow on trees???

I'm glad that you rejoice. I'll do my absolute best to go as him, because I'm halfway done his claw, and his caplet is already there. I'll have to re-do his leather belts, as my first set was rather iffy. I'm getting his details down to the buckle. I'm rather anal about accuracy as I build models as my primary hobby.

I like a good challenge, but I have a hard time concentrating, and I do apt to procrastinate more than I should.

The only comment about a noon photo-shoot is that I may not be able to get up on time for it. ^_^

chaos_magician
06-07-2006, 05:17 PM
awesome so shall I add you to the list as attending??? well I don't want to make it too late in the afternoon cuz ppl might start lining up for the masquerade around 5:00 and I don't want ppl to rush to get there..also I might be organizing a naruto shoot that same day and that would be probably be around 3:00...so I'll need a little time to switch...12:30 better???

Hltokiri
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I was wonderiing if ppl think 12:00-12:30 is a good time for the photoshoot on Saturday?? let me know cuz I know that the Masq and other stuff takes place early evening and I don't want anything else to conflict with that..

that time is perfect for me....but it maybe too early for some ppl....(ppl who sleep in that is :P) and i can make it that early too...hopefully >>

Machinehead
06-07-2006, 10:17 PM
12:30 sounds good, I plan to be there by 10 anyway

chaos_magician
06-07-2006, 11:16 PM
awesome!! so does 12:30 work for most of us??? heheehe personally I'm too excited to sleep during a con and I want to make sure I arrive early so I don't miss out on anything..I mean yes I luv my sleep but it's CN!!!! it's only a little sacrifice you can make once a year... I'll wait a few days and then I'll post the time and place for the photoshoot....YaY soooo excited must go buy a wig for Reno and style it like crazy now!!!

Brita_Lee
06-08-2006, 12:16 AM
So far it doesn't conflict with anything I know of. ^^ I'm game.

Amaterasu
06-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Everyone seems to be for 12:30. ...

Why the hell not.

Miko-Kagome
06-08-2006, 07:11 AM
that time is perfect for me....but it maybe too early for some ppl....(ppl who sleep in that is :P) and i can make it that early too...hopefully >>
Heh, it's all good here. I wake up early all the time now. Even when I intend on sleeping in... sadly. *sigh* v.v;;
Oh well... this way I'll be ready for the shoot and not have to worry about missing it.

silverangel902
06-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I normally don't sleep either due to excitment so I wind up with undereye bags >_<. Now just to get there in time and avoid large lineup...I'd be very sad if I missed the shoot...hope I can do it.

chaos_magician
06-08-2006, 04:02 PM
lol same here!! I'm too excited to sleep..after the cons over then I'll take a nice long well deserved nap....oooo I hope you can make it!! I'm sure there will be a Vincent so we'll definetely need Lucrecia there..btw any suggestions on where u guys want to meet up???..maybe the lobby entrance or the park across the street???>_<

Amaterasu
06-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't tell me that you guys are training yourselves not to sleep well months before the con...

That amount of dedication would be most.... unhealthy.

I sleep well during cons, too well. I can't adopt that "I am in con-mode" rationale...

A shame, really.

Miko-Kagome
06-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Don't tell me that you guys are training yourselves not to sleep well months before the con...

That amount of dedication would be most.... unhealthy.

I sleep well during cons, too well. I can't adopt that "I am in con-mode" rationale...

A shame, really.
Ehm? No, no... I just have a hard time sleeping, I guess. It's not from excitement. I just end up waking up way earlier then I should have most days. Sometimes I can manage to sleep in actually till 10. But this year it's been pretty bad... for waking up really, really early.

chaos_magician
06-08-2006, 04:53 PM
ummmm no no theres no training of any sort.. I do get the required hrs of sleep I never over exert myself at all besides in retrospect sleeping too many hours is not healthy for you either....if I wake up too late then to me half the day is already gone and well I don't want to waste any precious time..after a quick breakfast and morning jog and shower I feel completely better..>_< Am I really being unreasonable???

Brita_Lee
06-09-2006, 12:07 AM
I get a decent ammount of sleep at cons, but its best to wake up early as a cosplayer, so I can get into costume and help friends paint themselves on occassion. ^^;

Princeyboy
06-09-2006, 01:22 AM
considering the total lack of SHM other than Kadajie boy, I figure I'll go as Loz. Seeing as I have his costume on hand anyway-

*but I'm not for sure kinda wanted to do the oompa loompa thing for kicks

Firestar
06-09-2006, 08:05 AM
woo.
what would a con be without an ff photoshoot.
anyways.
ill probably have my yuna costume done by then.
if not, ill bring my rikku one though. =]

chaos_magician
06-09-2006, 08:18 AM
considering the total lack of SHM other than Kadajie boy, I figure I'll go as Loz. Seeing as I have his costume on hand anyway-

*but I'm not for sure kinda wanted to do the oompa loompa thing for kicks

yay Loz!! since Kadaj is there it would be great if you joined the group..Shall I add you to the list???

chaos_magician
06-09-2006, 08:21 AM
woo.
what would a con be without an ff photoshoot.
anyways.
ill probably have my yuna costume done by then.
if not, ill bring my rikku one though. =]

Yay!! Yuna and Riku are awesome!!! by chance what ver of the character are you going as?? would you like me to add you on are list???

Hltokiri
06-09-2006, 09:56 PM
now all we need is a yazu and the group will be completed XD

which would be awesome cause i barely saw any loz or yazu in A-N :(

Viktory_V
06-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Add me too add me tooo!! I believe I can make it to CNA!!!!! Yay!! Just for the Saturday tho! Yuffie AC won't be ready for CNA06 so I believe I will be going as Rinoa Heartilly from FF8 again...Hehe. Well hope to see you all there!!

(Hltokiri and Miko Kagome better be there or else....X_x...LOL)

chaos_magician
06-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Add me too add me tooo!! I believe I can make it to CNA!!!!! Yay!! Just for the Saturday tho! Yuffie AC won't be ready for CNA06 so I believe I will be going as Rinoa Heartilly from FF8 again...Hehe. Well hope to see you all there!!

lol XD alrighty then added!! and yay Rinoa!! looking forward to meeting all of you as well!!!!:toothy:

Viktory_V
06-11-2006, 04:39 PM
lol XD alrighty then added!! and yay Rinoa!! looking forward to meeting all of you as well!!!!:toothy:

Haha, I agree, i cant wait to see all of your outfits!!
Last time i went to CNA it was kind of a disappointment to tell you the truth...I know its more of a social con so i hope this time i will make new friends, hehe ^^ But I am sure i can go unless something comes up, which is always a possibility...-_-''

Brita_Lee
06-12-2006, 12:25 AM
CNA is my fav of all the cons.

Miko-Kagome
06-12-2006, 10:17 AM
CNA is my fav of all the cons.
Mm,I've never been. But I'll take your word on it. ^^

Miko-Kagome
06-12-2006, 10:18 AM

Heheh! Don't worry, I'll be there. ^_^
And I'll drag Kadaj/ Hltokiri with me if I have to!

saiyan689
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey, I ain't doing an AC cosplay, but just wanted to say, for all those who are cosplaying Cloud, Tifa, Aires, Yuffie, Cid, and Sephiroth, you are more than welcome to come by the KH photoshoot. Though we still haven't decided yet, but it's most likely gonna be on the Saturday at 2:00pm ...We're also still deciding on the location, but will let you know ASAP once we do have a good place.

Viktory_V
06-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Miko_Kagome: Hehe, goody!!! We will have to come up with a time and place to meet you b/c I don't know if anyone else is going to come with me X_X

@saiyan: Wow a KH photoshoot?!?!? Heeey....Mayb I should bring my KH Yuffie instead of Rinoa, considering I still haven't worn KH Yuffie at a con yet...Hmm...But I don't have the orange shoes soo....>_<

Hltokiri
06-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Miko_Kagome: Hehe, goody!!! We will have to come up with a time and place to meet you b/c I don't know if anyone else is going to come with me X_X

@saiyan: Wow a KH photoshoot?!?!? Heeey....Mayb I should bring my KH Yuffie instead of Rinoa, considering I still haven't worn KH Yuffie at a con yet...Hmm...But I don't have the orange shoes soo....>_<

hey you didn't tell me you had a kh yuffie O.o yea wear that!! XD

i say we make the photoshoot at the green grass area across the conventions front doors....that's where we held last years bleach photoshoot

viktory_V and Miko i will definitely meet you there :bigtu:

chaos_magician
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM

i say we make the photoshoot at the green grass area across the conventions front doors....that's where we held last years bleach photoshoot

yeah I was thinking that would make an ideal spot for neat pics...does everyone know of the little park across the street from the con?? or would you guys prefer we meet in the lobby front entrance and head out there afterwards????

Brita_Lee
06-13-2006, 12:31 AM
The park is wonderful and very easy to spot. It really is just straight across from the Con.

Tehya
06-13-2006, 05:44 PM
*post deleted*

Moonchild-Suki
06-13-2006, 06:48 PM
^_^~ I can't wait for CN Anime , its my first time going and I've heard so much stuffage about the con, I'll be cosplaying as the BROWN TIFA! O.o I'm going to look so werid, and a plus I've already made the shoes!

Tehya
06-13-2006, 07:16 PM
*post deleted*

Machinehead
06-13-2006, 07:23 PM
yeah I was thinking that would make an ideal spot for neat pics...does everyone know of the little park across the street from the con?? or would you guys prefer we meet in the lobby front entrance and head out there afterwards????

I wouldn't mind meeting people somewhere before hand, just so I don't get too lost lol.
Oh, and I had to get my hair cut today for my graducation...and while I told the guy to an inch off, he left with about an inch >.< So I'm not really sure how the Reno will turn out now (I'll keep working on it I admit defeat), but I really don't have anything else prepared so I'll be looking around for alternative ideas.

Tehya
06-13-2006, 07:28 PM
*post deleted*

Moonchild-Suki
06-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Based on that photo of you, I think you'll make a beautiful Tifa! :)

I hope you enjoy the convention. I've been going to Fan Expo since 2001, and I've always had a blast!

Haha! Your so kind! *hug*:toothy: , I hope to see you at CN Anime with your kickin Advent Children cosplay, who are you cosplaying by the way?

Tehya
06-13-2006, 08:08 PM
*post deleted*

chaos_magician
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Moonchild-Suki will you be attending the photoshoot and would you like me to add you to the list??? >_<

Machinehead
06-13-2006, 10:31 PM
I had to cut my hair really short recently, too, so I'll be wearing a wig.

I suggest extensions, or a wig if you can't get it the right length by September.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for a wig, since extensions are not a viable choice (I work part-time still >.<)

Tehya
06-14-2006, 07:04 AM
*post deleted*

Moonchild-Suki
06-14-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi Moonchild-Suki will you be attending the photoshoot and would you like me to add you to the list??? >_<
Wo.oT yes, I will be attending, can you please add me to the photoshoot list, please and thank yous!:)

Moonchild-Suki
06-14-2006, 07:39 AM
*hug* I hope to see you, too. :)

Well, I had planned Tifa from the movie, since I cosplayed that at the photo shoot at Anime North, but due to my not fairing well in hot weather, I'll be Tifa from the game.

O.O i can't wait to see you there in your Tifa game version! XD At Anime North I thought my face was going to melt off because of the heat, but my makeup prevailed !YES!

Miko-Kagome
06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
I might now be bringing a few more people. For one I know I may have a Cloud to cosplay with. He's a big Final Fantasy fan, and when I had asked him he jumped to it right away. So its a maybe for now. ^_^

Miko-Kagome
06-14-2006, 02:59 PM

Hahah, yep! ^_^ I'll help you fight off all those rabid fan-girls. Not to worry Kadaj! <3 And I'll be seeing you before the convention anyways, so I won't have a hard time who to look for.

chaos_magician
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
I might now be bringing a few more people. For one I know I may have a Cloud to cosplay with. He's a big Final Fantasy fan, and when I had asked him he jumped to it right away. So its a maybe for now. ^_^

sweet!!! the more Clouds the better!!! i :heart: Cloud!! well I added him to the list as a maybe but I hope he considers it!!

Miko-Kagome
06-14-2006, 03:26 PM
sweet!!! the more Clouds the better!!! i :heart: Cloud!! well I added him to the list as a maybe but I hope he considers it!!
Heh! alright. ^^
I'll bug him till he gives in. Though I don't think it'll take much work. He really looks like cloud, same hair, eyes, and everything. That's why he'd do really well with this. He's never been to any sort of Convention before and he's been wanting to for a long time.

Hltokiri
06-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Heh! alright. ^^
I'll bug him till he gives in. Though I don't think it'll take much work. He really looks like cloud, same hair, eyes, and everything. That's why he'd do really well with this. He's never been to any sort of Convention before and he's been wanting to for a long time.

then this is a good opportunity for him....especially if he is cosplaying as a character he looks like too

this should be fun XD

silverangel902
06-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Heh! alright. ^^

I started cosplaying the first time at AN this year and now I'm ADDICTED!!! I finally fulfilled a lifewant. Tell him he wont regret it. Tell him about all the Tifa and Aeris who will fight over him :D. That should make him WANT to come lol.

flash1616
06-14-2006, 09:55 PM
My oh my so many pages have gone by since I last posted on here... eheh...
anyways I thought I should mention that I'm almost done the actual tube! It's going to be so awsome!

Brita_Lee
06-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Tee hee hee. I will watch and laugh at you as you attempt to cart that thing to CNA. ^^

Miko-Kagome
06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
I started cosplaying the first time at AN this year and now I'm ADDICTED!!! I finally fulfilled a lifewant. Tell him he wont regret it. Tell him about all the Tifa and Aeris who will fight over him :D. That should make him WANT to come lol.
Hehehe! This year was my 2nd time. ^_^
Heh, I will. He'll come... He keeps asking about how I'am going to make his sword. I should call him up soon,he lives a half hour away from me. I don't even know him all that well either... I just met him yesturday. I was told about him for the past month. XD
HE WILL COME! <3

Moonchild-Suki
06-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Will anyone be cosplaying as Kadaaj, Yazoo and Loz at CN Anime, I was hoping to take some cool fights scenes pictures O.O

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Will anyone be cosplaying as Kadaaj, Yazoo and Loz at CN Anime, I was hoping to take some cool fights scenes pictures O.O

well they'll definetely be a Kadaj, very likely a Loz but so far I haven't heard from anyone that might be interested in cosplaying Yazoo..hopefully we'll find one at CN to complete the trio...:toothy:

flash1616
06-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Mother an son photos are a must!

Machinehead
06-15-2006, 11:54 AM
My brother's just waiting on his coat and boots for Loz

Miko-Kagome
06-15-2006, 12:30 PM
My brother's just waiting on his coat and boots for Loz
Heh heh. *smirk* And then the fighting begins...
*action pose* Hahaha. I can't wait! I Get to kick Josh's butt.
^_~Hah! <333

Edgar Strife
06-15-2006, 02:15 PM
I have a suggestion for the photoshot. How about a family groupshot. Here is how it would go:

Hojo as the farther, Sephiroth as the son, Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz as brothers,..[kinda] Lucrecia as the Mother, Jenova as the Real Mother [or grand mother]

I think that's about it. Anyway, this is just a suggestion that came to mind and I wanted to do this at AN06 FFVII groupshot but I miss it.

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 03:00 PM
I have a suggestion for the photoshot. How about a family groupshot. Here is how it would go:

Hojo as the farther, Sephiroth as the son, Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz as brothers,..[kinda] Lucrecia as the Mother, Jenova as the Real Mother [or grand mother]

I think that's about it. Anyway, this is just a suggestion that came to mind and I wanted to do this at AN06 FFVII groupshot but I miss it.

of course we can do that if you like..lol although I don't think Reno is a part of this familiy hehe..of course group,family, individual shots whatever ppl are up for that's fine with me....yay so Edgar you will be coming to this shoot then???:toothy:

Edgar Strife
06-15-2006, 03:23 PM
of course we can do that if you like..lol although I don't think Reno is a part of this familiy hehe..of course group,family, individual shots whatever ppl are up for that's fine with me....yay so Edgar you will be coming to this shoot then???:toothy:

I'll try my best to make and I'll be as Professor Hojo. Just let me know when its taken place and I'll try to make it.

Hltokiri
06-15-2006, 06:07 PM
ok soo we have a loz and kadaj....was there any word on yazu's yet?

we kinda need to complete the group XD

and edgar that's a great idea :O

silverangel902
06-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Honestly, I've always wanted a shot of Vincent and Lucrecia(myself) stepping on Hojo who is under their feet. Take that Hojo!!:crylaugh: Also one of Sephiroth, Lucrecia and Vincent. Yes I'm one of those people who believes Vincent should be the father but sadly the Omega guide says Lucrecia married Hojo....I can still hope and accept the truth bitterly.

chaos_magician
06-15-2006, 08:34 PM
I was just wondering if anyone is or knows someone who is going to be cosplaying any of the other Turks or Rude esp...it would be nice to have my partner there and have a little face off with Loz and hopefully a Yazoo....>_<

Machinehead
06-15-2006, 09:29 PM
I was just wondering if anyone is or knows someone who is going to be cosplaying any of the other Turks or Rude esp...it would be nice to have my partner there and have a little face off with Loz and hopefully a Yazoo....>_<
Well cuz of my hair Reno's gonna be hard for me to pull off (no luck with a wig, and I've been looking since before AN). But I did find pictures from Dirge of Cerberus, and I might do Vincent when he was a Turk if I can't pull anything else off.

princeviral
06-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Whoa! People planing a head.... well... I'm thinking of being My Vincent what a wore on AN... but i donno. Still thinking.
Anyways... good luck finding people.

Moonchild-Suki
06-16-2006, 07:35 AM
well they'll definetely be a Kadaj, very likely a Loz but so far I haven't heard from anyone that might be interested in cosplaying Yazoo..hopefully we'll find one at CN to complete the trio...:toothy:

Wo.oT! can't wait to see them there! Do u happen to know where the photoshoot will be held?

chaos_magician
06-16-2006, 08:22 AM
well it was suggested that the little park across the street would be a great place to take pictures...we can all meet in the lobby front entrance of the MTCC just in case ppl don't know exactly where it is..it's on the Saturday and the time will most likely be 12:30.but we can wait for ppl till maybe 12:45 and then head out there..ppl who run a little late can join us there..>_<

Miko-Kagome
06-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Hah! I might just know one.He says he'd like to do it, I just have to bug him into it along with Cloud and you'll have your Rude.
I'll give it all I got, and try my best into getting you your Rude.
^_~

chaos_magician
06-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Hah! I might just know one.He says he'd like to do it, I just have to bug him into it along with Cloud and you'll have your Rude.
I'll give it all I got, and try my best into getting you your Rude.
^_~

OMG!! I'll luv u forever if u find a Rude!!!!:heart: I hope he'll consider it...(crosses fingers....) Reno would be sooooooooo happy to have his fellow Turk partner...:toothy:

siead_lietrathu
06-17-2006, 10:55 AM
eh, id love to go as rude but the whole shaving-my-head-bald thing might get me in a hella lot of trouble *Grin*

chaos_magician
06-17-2006, 11:07 AM
hehe I don't want you to get in trouble.. well u could always wear a bald cap....eeeeee I need a Rude!!!!><

chaos_magician
06-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Whoa! People planing a head.... well... I'm thinking of being My Vincent what a wore on AN... but i donno. Still thinking.
Anyways... good luck finding people.

yay!!! princeviral Vincent!! I hope you wear it there might be another Vincent and Lucrecia will be there!! I hope you join our group!!!
:toothy:

princeviral
06-17-2006, 11:13 PM
yay!!! princeviral Vincent!! I hope you wear it there might be another Vincent and Lucrecia will be there!! I hope you join our group!!!
:toothy:
Thanks, I want to but I'm still thinking... I'm desgining another FFVII costume, but still not sure to do it this year or next year. I'm not gonna tell, I'm keeping it a surprise. If I finish in time for this year, for sure I'll join.

chaos_magician
06-17-2006, 11:48 PM
Thanks, I want to but I'm still thinking... I'm desgining another FFVII costume, but still not sure to do it this year or next year. I'm not gonna tell, I'm keeping it a surprise. If I finish in time for this year, for sure I'll join.

awesome! good luck with the secret cosplay!! :toothy: really hope you can drop by as Vincent for the shoot..shall I add you as a maybe on the list???

princeviral
06-18-2006, 11:00 PM
awesome! good luck with the secret cosplay!! :toothy: really hope you can drop by as Vincent for the shoot..shall I add you as a maybe on the list???
uh.. sure. I'll be glad to be in your "maybe list" lol.
I really want to use the new one ^^. Honestly, I'm making few other costumes from animes. but anything esle... Yeah, I'll be greatful to be on your list.

Amaterasu
06-19-2006, 01:51 AM
My sister had problems in leather for AN 06.. as I will go as Vincent.. I'll be wearing leather pants (as far as I know..) forgoing the shirt for another more breatheable material.

But here is the question. How uncomfortable is it, really? Will I have to take five showers a day? I hate leather...

flash1616
06-19-2006, 09:49 AM
I wore a vinyl vest with I long sleeve shirt for an entire day... and at the end of the day the shirt was... lets just say, very wet... so gross! >.< ... vinyl being close to leather in breatheablity, I'm pretty sure you'll need a shower if the weather is going to continue to be the way it is...

Quiggz
06-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Should I attend CNAnime 06, I will cosplay as Cloud for at least one day. I need to look up plans and such, but i'll keep you posted.

chaos_magician
06-19-2006, 11:45 AM
awesome!!! hope you'll join the group and the more Clouds the crazier the fan girls will be lol!! >_<

Quiggz
06-19-2006, 08:36 PM
You speak the truth. I just wish I had a working model of the buster sword...

Brita_Lee
06-20-2006, 12:10 AM
My friend is making me a buster sword. ^^ He said hes got what he needs to make it now. ^____^ Big sword.....

chaos_magician
06-20-2006, 12:14 AM
My friend is making me a buster sword. ^^ He said hes got what he needs to make it now. ^____^ Big sword.....

mmmmmmm BIG... big swords are smexy LOL XD....:toothy:

Amaterasu
06-20-2006, 12:46 AM
GREAT.

I will probably keel over from heat stroke....

But at least I know ahead of time.

Miko-Kagome
06-20-2006, 08:07 AM
I don't sweat easily... so I think I'll be fine with all my stuff. Likely won't even sweat. ^^;; eheh..

chaos_magician
06-20-2006, 08:23 AM
well if it becomes so humid and the heat is unbearable we could always go back inside the MTCC..don't want anyone to die of heat stroke....>_<..

Miko-Kagome
06-20-2006, 08:30 AM
well if it becomes so humid and the heat is unbearable we could always go back inside the MTCC..don't want anyone to die of heat stroke....>_<..
Heheh.. yeah, good point. Don't want see a dead Vincent x_X;..
And alot of his stuff is heavy too... Tifa, and Kadaj and some of the others are better off costume and heat wise... but still. No one needs to pass out on us.

Miko-Kagome
06-20-2006, 08:31 AM
I wish we had Yazoo! T_T

Ruki//Yuki
06-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Hey! I can cosplay as the little girl who is extra-clingy to Tifa....I fit the Height description....Her name is Marlene!

chaos_magician
06-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey! I can cosplay as the little girl who is extra-clingy to Tifa....I fit the Height description....Her name is Marlene!

sure!!! luv to have ya join the group..a Marlene yay!! we have lots of Tifa's to cling on to...shall I add u to the list???>_<

Hltokiri
06-20-2006, 09:52 PM
lol yay marlene!....i survived the 30 degree weather on Anime north saturday of this year so i guess i'll be fine for cnanime? >_>

but just in case i should go back inside if i feel too hot XD

black leather + sun + heat = death

Brita_Lee
06-20-2006, 11:55 PM
All.Black.Clothing. -__- Why is Advent Children's costumes so...bleak in colour? Ha ha ha. ^^;

Amaterasu
06-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Yes... a dead Vincent would be most unpleasant. Especially for me.

I have a pair of pants that need to have pockets added. It much looks like leather, but it is made of a synthetic weave. I hope that breathes a bit more.

Machinehead
06-21-2006, 12:33 AM
All.Black.Clothing. -__- Why is Advent Children's costumes so...bleak in colour? Ha ha ha. ^^;
Because that was the mood set during the movie lol (dark clothes, dark rooms)

Machinehead
06-21-2006, 12:35 AM
OK, think I've secured a wig, so Saturday is gonna be Reno day ^.^

chaos_magician
06-21-2006, 01:02 AM

awesome I got mine too..have to style it though...excelllent now Reno's double will be there!! lol now all we need are a pair of Rudes..>_<

Miko-Kagome
06-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Hey you! So you joined up eh? ^^ haha*hugs* Yay My little Marlene!! <3 Glad to have you.

Kadaj: awww... vinnie.. lol ^^;; I hope you'll be okay that day. I dont want to see you passed out anywhere...
>_<

Tehya
06-21-2006, 08:45 AM
*post deleted*

silverangel902
06-21-2006, 01:37 PM

All right!! Is it the one I pm'ed you about? Now I just gonna get my wig... Damn Lucrecia and her LONG hair.

Oh and I DO get ill when I'm in the heat. Almost threw up at AN. I can last a bit but if it gets a bit much I'll wine to go inside.

Machinehead
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
All right!! Is it the one I pm'ed you about? Now I just gonna get my wig... Damn Lucrecia and her LONG hair.

Oh and I DO get ill when I'm in the heat. Almost threw up at AN. I can last a bit but if it gets a bit much I'll wine to go inside.
Yup, got the check written and sitting next to me lol.
It's goota be really hot for me to get sick, lol, otherwise I just tend to sweat a lot.

chaos_magician
06-21-2006, 03:52 PM
woot!! I luv my Reno wig now I need to sew the extension ponytail and then I 'm done!!! weeeeee.....>__<

flash1616
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
I hope I don't melt in my costume... why does she have to be so... weird?...

Ruki//Yuki
06-21-2006, 03:55 PM
sure!!! luv to have ya join the group..a Marlene yay!! we have lots of Tifa's to cling on to...shall I add u to the list???>_<

Yessh Please ....and is there anything I should know?

chaos_magician
06-21-2006, 04:18 PM
ummmm do you mean time and meet up place for the photoshoot???photoshoot is taking place on the Saturday..the time to meet up is at 12:30 at the lobby of the MTCC..we'll wait 15 min or so for other ppl and then head out to the little park across the street from the con..ppl running late can meet us there...if it's really hot then we'll head back to the con and take photos inside...ummm well it's gonna be alot of fun and I'm glad that a lot of ppl have taken interest in joining the group...can't wait to see everyones costumes!!!>_<

Ruki//Yuki
06-21-2006, 05:06 PM
ummmm do you mean time and meet up place for the photoshoot???photoshoot is taking place on the Saturday..the time to meet up is at 12:30 at the lobby of the MTCC..we'll wait 15 min or so for other ppl and then head out to the little park across the street from the con..ppl running late can meet us there...if it's really hot then we'll head back to the con and take photos inside...ummm well it's gonna be alot of fun and I'm glad that a lot of ppl have taken interest in joining the group...can't wait to see everyones costumes!!!>_<

Okey chokes Marlene will be there extra early for the photoshoot!

Brita_Lee
06-21-2006, 11:19 PM
@flash1616>> Silly Jenova. Will the tube amplify the heat?

Machinehead
06-22-2006, 12:05 PM
I hope I don't melt in my costume... why does she have to be so... weird?...
You didnt put fans in it?

flash1616
06-22-2006, 10:33 PM
You didnt put fans in it?
You have good idea my friend... a good idea...

Brita_Lee
06-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Oh goodness. She'll do it too. ^^;

Alexia Ishtar
06-23-2006, 12:53 AM
You've no idea how tempted I am to make an AC costume right about now ><

chaos_magician
06-23-2006, 01:05 AM
hehehe doooooo itttttttttt.....:p ...Reno needs his Turks...I know you had an Elena cos in mind....you can boss me around hehee...I'll be punished twice..first the hermit and now this.....ANYONE WANT TO BE RUDE!!! I'll luv u forever!!!!!

Alexia Ishtar
06-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Eh, yeah, my poor Elena costume T___T *glares at her dog* I'd have to get a new wig. My Elena wig was dyed pink for my Sakura wig ^_^()

I'll think of it =p (and by think I probably will )

Edit: *lesigh* alright alright, question though. I'm not sure if I should remake the suit as black or blue

Machinehead
06-23-2006, 02:04 AM
Well i can't speak for chaos, but I know mine will be black. And the ones in the movie were black. Really the only place they're officially blue is the original FF7 game lol, because Before Crisis and Dirge of Cerberus feature turks in black suits.

Alexia Ishtar
06-23-2006, 03:23 AM
*nodds* I was pretty sure they were black in Last Order as well but I haven't seen that in a while so I'm not sure

Moonchild-Suki
06-23-2006, 08:27 AM
well it was suggested that the little park across the street would be a great place to take pictures...we can all meet in the lobby front entrance of the MTCC just in case ppl don't know exactly where it is..it's on the Saturday and the time will most likely be 12:30.but we can wait for ppl till maybe 12:45 and then head out there..ppl who run a little late can join us there..>_<

Sounds Great to me can't wait to see everyone!:angel:

chaos_magician
06-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Well i can't speak for chaos, but I know mine will be black. And the ones in the movie were black. Really the only place they're officially blue is the original FF7 game lol, because Before Crisis and Dirge of Cerberus feature turks in black suits.

yep mine will be black....>_<...I could do the blue ver but black is way cooler and since I'm doing Reno from the movie it's gonna have to be black..:toothy:

chaos_magician
06-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Eh, yeah, my poor Elena costume T___T *glares at her dog* I'd have to get a new wig. My Elena wig was dyed pink for my Sakura wig ^_^()

I'll think of it =p (and by think I probably will )

Edit: *lesigh* alright alright, question though. I'm not sure if I should remake the suit as black or blue

YAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you're gonna doooooooooo ittttttttt!!! sings the song of doom ( lol just watched some ZIM...)..okays I'm gonna add u now..yay Elena!!!:toothy:

Hltokiri
06-23-2006, 08:47 AM
ok like we need a yazoo there XD.....we are still missing my third brother D:

and we have to have a pose of marlene beating up on loz >_>;

chaos_magician
06-23-2006, 09:00 AM
yeah I agree...Reno needs to have a little one on one with ur bro and I have to find a Rude hopefully..there were sooo many at AN so their's bond to be one..I hope....there's still some time soooo yesss hopefully someone will sign up for Yazoo!!! >_<

Alexia Ishtar
06-23-2006, 01:41 PM
I'd do Rude for ya, but y'know I kinda like my hair XD

*rummages around in her brother's old clothes for a suit jacket to modify*

chaos_magician
06-23-2006, 02:06 PM
I'd do Rude for ya, but y'know I kinda like my hair XD

*rummages around in her brother's old clothes for a suit jacket to modify*

lol bwhahahaha!!!! I might have to come over at night and butcher all your prettyful locks!!!..:toothy: and then Rude would really kill Reno..hehe no no I'm not that evillll or maybe I'm on the path....hehehe I'm sure someone will be interested in being Rude or else Reno will have to find a different partner....:bigcry:

Alexia Ishtar
06-23-2006, 03:43 PM
lol bwhahahaha!!!! I might have to come over at night and butcher all your prettyful locks!!!..:toothy: and then Rude would really kill Reno..hehe no no I'm not that evillll or maybe I'm on the path....hehehe I'm sure someone will be interested in being Rude or else Reno will have to find a different partner....:bigcry:
Althought, it would certainly make wearing wigs a lot easier XD but nah, *pets her hair* I think I should keep it.

akut3nshi
06-25-2006, 07:50 PM
well...i got too lazy to read through all 11 pages

but i might be going as cloud =)
possibly with a mini-buster sword, as i dont really want to walk around with a 6ft sword =.=

chaos_magician
06-25-2006, 09:03 PM
well...i got too lazy to read through all 11 pages

but i might be going as cloud =)
possibly with a mini-buster sword, as i dont really want to walk around with a 6ft sword =.=

lol!! I know what you mean..this thread is getting so big but yay!! I'm glad ppl are showing soo much interest..woohoo another Cloud!!! I :heart: him soo much so yesss I'll have alot to glomp hehe..hope you'll join the crew..sooo I'll put you on the list as a maybe for now....:toothy:

akut3nshi
06-26-2006, 08:52 AM
hah alright
ill try to confirm asap =)

Brita_Lee
06-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Guys! Look what AncientWanderer made!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/35329746/

chaos_magician
06-27-2006, 12:28 AM
LOL!!!! XD that is cute!!! I luv Sephiroth and the whole die b*tch die part and the fact that he's da daddy and hehe Uncie Cloud lol hee okie very funny tis very amusing//>_<

flash1616
06-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Aww Uncie Cloud! I love it!

Brita_Lee
06-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Jenn's wonderful, ain't she? I decided she needs more pageviews too, so posting this was a must.

Ruki//Yuki
06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
ok like we need a yazoo there XD.....we are still missing my third brother D:

and we have to have a pose of marlene beating up on loz >_>;

Me beat up Loz I `d love too do that bring it on Loz -stands in an ultra cute fighting stance-

chaos_magician
06-29-2006, 10:14 PM
hmmmm we still need a Yazoo so Reno can beat u up lol!!! revenge!!! >.<....yesss my Reno wig is done!!!! now to make that baton eeeee....

princeviral
06-29-2006, 10:20 PM
sigh..... got some bad new T_T
it seems that I will not be finish my secret cosplay for CN T_T
nuuuu!
sigh.... tick off ><

guess i'll be vincent ><

chaos_magician
06-29-2006, 10:25 PM
sigh..... got some bad new T_T
it seems that I will not be finish my secret cosplay for CN T_T
nuuuu!
sigh.... tick off ><

guess i'll be vincent ><

aaaahhhhh noooooooooooooo etc,etc... :bigcry: ah wellies that's okay I still luv your Vincent cos but I hope I'll get to see it someday maybe for AN???

Alexia Ishtar
06-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Hmmm I need inspiration X_x I need to finish modifying my jacket....and find my pants and buy a wig T____T

silverangel902
06-30-2006, 08:14 AM
guess i'll be vincent ><

Yay another Vincent :D! Lucrecia can NEVER have too many! Sorry that your plans didn't work out though...

On a lighter note has everyone seen that Robot Chicken episode with FF7??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMqPmJvpX_E&search=robot%20chicken%20final
So cute!

chaos_magician
06-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Yay another Vincent :D! Lucrecia can NEVER have too many! Sorry that your plans didn't work out though...

On a lighter note has everyone seen that Robot Chicken episode with FF7??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMqPmJvpX_E&search=robot%20chicken%20final
So cute!

OMG!!! LOL!!! that's funny..I like the whole Cloud fighting a giant potato and Sephiroth being the boss and fighting Cloud to work overtime with the hahahaha!!!:toothy:

Alexia Ishtar
06-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Chaos...*whines* >< What day/time is this ^_^() I'd forgotten about me being in Fia-Nari no Jutsu (don't ask...) and I know he said that was Saturday too sooooooo hehe ^_^() I'm such a dork.

chaos_magician
06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
it's on the Saturday at 12:30 well we'll wait a few min if ppl are running a tad late like 12:45 in the lobby of the MTCC then head out to the park across the street...dunno how long the shoot will last..maybe an hr or so then I'll have to switch into Jiraiya for the afternoon probably at 2:30-3:00???..Fia-nari no Jutsu??? yes I'm curious what's that???

Alexia Ishtar
06-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Ah okay, dat ist good then.

Ah, there was a thread on here for it, but it sorta died.

Fia-Nari no Jutsu...Fia (person on Cosplay.com and Gaiaonline) decided he wanted to do a huge Naruto group, but with no doubles. Its Saturday at 2:00 apparently. Its mostly talked about on the gaiaonline guild

Ruki//Yuki
06-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Ummm I think I `m experiencing some difficulties finding Marlene `s cosplay outfit I have her shoes, socks , and her ribbon but I can `t find her shirt and skirt HELP!!

Scoti
07-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Currently working on a replacement wig for Zack (vr.1 was terrible >_o)
..Actually pretty much re-doing Zack there was alot I didn't get done at AN'05 that I have time for now...It's probably going to be more crisis core looking so I'm not sure if that counts.

At this point I'll say 75% chance I'll get it done.

chaos_magician
07-02-2006, 01:34 PM
..Actually pretty much re-doing Zack there was alot I didn't get done at AN'05 that I have time for now...It's prabably going to be more crisis core looking so I'm not sure if that counts.

OMG!! I luv your Zack!! what an amazing cos and character!! I hope I get to see this for CN and it would be sooo awesome if you could join the group!! they'll be soo many Clouds but I've yet to see a Zack in person.... good luck and I'm sure it'll look great!!:toothy:

Alexia Ishtar
07-02-2006, 02:36 PM
*blinks at the list on the front page* Why do I have a feeling if I said -maybe- you'd make me anyway, Chaos XD S'all good, I repaired my Elena wig (though it had a slight pink tinge to it, from what I'm not sure), have a tie, white shirt -though it's short sleeved I don't care XD-, black pants, and I'm working on the jacket.

silverangel902
07-02-2006, 02:52 PM
..Actually pretty much re-doing Zack there was alot I didn't get done at AN'05 that I have time for now...It's prabably going to be more crisis core looking so I'm not sure if that counts.

Yes! Zack!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl moment*. I love Zack/Aeris! I'd be taking at least 20 pictures of you and the Aeris/Aerith cosplayers and at least one of giving a Cloud a noogie lol:toothy: .

chaos_magician
07-02-2006, 03:00 PM
*blinks at the list on the front page* Why do I have a feeling if I said -maybe- you'd make me anyway, Chaos XD S'all good, I repaired my Elena wig (though it had a slight pink tinge to it, from what I'm not sure), have a tie, white shirt -though it's short sleeved I don't care XD-, black pants, and I'm working on the jacket.

lol! u know I would hehe...:toothy: I got my pants,white shirt and wig... the jacket I'll go find somethin at Kensignton and alter...grrrrrr have to make that baton but it's all good...k for sure Jiraiya will be at the picnic but alas will not be wearing geta shoes (kensignton doesn't have em booo!!) but for CN definetely..I'll just wear some reg comfy sandals since we'll prob be walking alot and I need my feeties to be comfy and all.... >.<

Alexia Ishtar
07-02-2006, 03:17 PM
lol! u know I would hehe...:toothy: I got my pants,white shirt and wig... the jacket I'll go find somethin at Kensignton and alter...grrrrrr have to make that baton but it's all good...k for sure Jiraiya will be at the picnic but alas will not be wearing geta shoes (kensignton doesn't have em booo!!) but for CN definetely..I'll just wear some reg comfy sandals since we'll prob be walking alot and I need my feeties to be comfy and all.... >.<

I know what you mean T___T I'm buying a pair of really nice shoes online for Tsunade, but they won't be here in time for the picnic, so I'm going to bring my edited shoes and some flats so I can at least walk properly in them ^_^()

Not sure what I'm wearing for Elena yet ><

siead_lietrathu
07-02-2006, 07:58 PM
okay, im only on the maby list, but i am gonna work on a rude cosplay for the sat. this is only if i end up coming for the whole weekend though.

...BUT IM NOT GOING BALD!!!

Moonchild-Suki
07-04-2006, 08:41 AM
I was just wondering if anyone who's doing a TIFA cosplay is using black vinyl material for the costume, cause I know there is a black matted colour and not shiny material XD I have to go fabric shopping soon!

Moonchild-Suki
07-04-2006, 08:44 AM
I was just wonder if anyone out there doing a TIFA cosplay is using the black shiny vinul material or a black matted colour XD I have to go fabric shopping this week O_O! maybe anyone doing the Tifa cosplay we can help eachother!

OMG O_O sorry for the double post! *stupid*

Miko-Kagome
07-05-2006, 06:17 PM
I was just wonder if anyone out there doing a TIFA cosplay is using the black shiny vinul material or a black matted colour XD I have to go fabric shopping this week O_O! maybe anyone doing the Tifa cosplay we can help eachother!

OMG O_O sorry for the double post! *stupid*
Hah, its alright. ^^
I'am using either vinul or pleather...:bigtu:

Moonchild-Suki
07-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Hah, its alright. ^^
I'am using either vinul or pleather...:bigtu:

Oh really? hmm...pleather I think it might work! By the way Miko-Kagome have you used any patterns so far for you Tifa cosplay?

Cotter
07-06-2006, 12:28 PM
8D I think i'd like to be in on this, I'm definately going to CNAnime, and i'll be going as Loz, See you all there :D

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 12:31 PM
8D I think i'd like to be in on this, I'm definately going to CNAnime, and i'll be going as Loz, See you all there :D

yay!! u rock!! a LOZ!!! I shall add u to the list!!! now we need a Yazoo!! someone go as Yazoo!!!:toothy:

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh really? hmm...pleather I think it might work! By the way Miko-Kagome have you used any patterns so far for you Tifa cosplay?
Mmm.. nope. Ive just been going by what I see actually... I think the best you could do would be get a skirt, vest, and same with the pants... for patterns.

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 12:39 PM
yay!! u rock!! a LOZ!!! I shall add u to the list!!! now we need a Yazoo!! someone go as Yazoo!!!:toothy:
Actually, you CAN add a Yazoo up there... because. I know one, and he IS going. ^_~

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Actually, you CAN add a Yazoo up there... because. I know one, and he IS going. ^_~

k I officially luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: and tell him he shall be glomped by Reno!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy I can have my little face off now!!!!!

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Hah! YOU!! *Jumps loz* I'll so beat you yet. XD Hands off Marlene!

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 12:52 PM
k I officially luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: and tell him he shall be glomped by Reno!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy I can have my little face off now!!!!!
Hah, not a problem at all. And I'll tell him right away. *Smirk* I think this will prove to be rather interesting.I get to do my "Face-Off" with Loz here too. We'll beat'em good! XDD
*Dances* Ooo! I cannot wait!

Alexia Ishtar
07-06-2006, 01:42 PM
*blinks a few times* Do I need to bring a referee's whistle now? XD

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 01:49 PM
bwhahahahahaaha revenge Yazoo!!!! I'm gonna beat that pretty face of yours to a bloody pulp!!! Reno got his arse kicked one too many times...awww pooey.. Elena are u gonna break up our fight???...I'll let u have a few hits if ya like....

yay!! we've hit 200th post!! I wonder how big this'll get...

Alexia Ishtar
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Of course not ^_^ Reno deserves revenge :bigtu: besides *sniffles* Its his fault I'm not in the movie more :bigcry:

Ha only 200? Probably won't get as big as the Esca thread Chaos ^_^

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 02:07 PM
hmmm yeah lol! probably not..our Esca thread is massive huge and we'll keep that one alive yep yep..yessss you may have ur sweet revenge too...we'll have Yazoo crying and begging on his knees!!!

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
hmmm yeah lol! probably not..our Esca thread is massive huge and we'll keep that one alive yep yep..yessss you may have ur sweet revenge too...we'll have Yazoo crying and begging on his knees!!!
Heh heh heh...Yes, and as will Loz! He won't be taking Marlene, nor will he come after those brothers so called"Mother"..Hah. Not with us around they won't get ahold of anything!*Action pose*^_~

Miko-Kagome
07-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Ohh, I was all up in the moment... don't mind me. XDD Bahah. <333

siead_lietrathu
07-06-2006, 07:29 PM
you can add me as Rude. my aunt is letting me and my reno stay at her place (and you too cotter if you want to. though u might be stuck on a couch.)
but no room parties! i dont feel like dying.

Alexia Ishtar
07-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Okay, now I can officially say I'm coming (since I just spent the $48? on a ticket) And after reliving the sad...sad....really sad Cosplay chess video, Sakura is staying at home, Elena is replacing her XD Elena may be useless...but she has gun XD

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 08:08 PM
you can add me as Rude. my aunt is letting me and my reno stay at her place (and you too cotter if you want to. though u might be stuck on a couch.)
but no room parties! i dont feel like dying.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee this is my lucky day!!!!!!!!! Rude!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! Reno's happy now!!!!! now we have Reno, Rude, Elena ....hmmmm Tseung anyone????:toothy:

yesss I will buy my ticket the day of the con...I'll be there early on the Friday and hopefully it shouldn't take that long to get the ticket..last time it was about 15-20 min...Elena's still pretty tough..women with guns,,don't mess with 'em.....

siead_lietrathu
07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=chaos_magician]yay!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee this is my lucky day!!!!!!!!! Rude!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! Reno's happy now!!!!! now we have Reno, Rude, Elena ....hmmmm Tseung anyone????:toothy: [QUOTE]

*hides from the shreiking* eep.

Alexia Ishtar
07-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Just to warn you me n' Chaos can be scary XD

chaos_magician
07-06-2006, 11:24 PM
yep yep yepers..........soooo much caffeine in meh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Reno is overly-hyper now so be afraid bwhahaha!!!..cosplay has corrupted meh!!!!! don't worry I'm perfectly normal...usually....>_______________________<

Alexia Ishtar
07-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Hmm *giggles* out of curiosity,....is there a StarBucks close to the convention hall? If so, I guarantee you at any time I will by high as a kite XD

Miko-Kagome
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
yep yep yepers..........soooo much caffeine in meh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Reno is overly-hyper now so be afraid bwhahaha!!!..cosplay has corrupted meh!!!!! don't worry I'm perfectly normal...usually....>_______________________<
I have no idea Elena... BUT OMG RENO I had an Iced cap and I'am crazy at the moment too! XDDD <333:bigtu:

chaos_magician
07-07-2006, 12:33 PM
hehehe... mmmmm ice-caps = yummy goodness and calories!!! yay!! yessss actually I believe there is a Starbucks next to the convention..either way we'll find one..Reno needs his caffeine one way or another cuz u really don't wanna see Reno's crazeh side....>.< it's like Reno's gone wild!! hehe...

Alexia Ishtar
07-07-2006, 02:24 PM
*whines* Chaosssssss wanna bring Naria to CN XD

chaos_magician
07-07-2006, 02:58 PM
arrrrhhhggggghhhh I will for AN without a doubt but I dunno I think three cos is more than I can handle for the time being...maybe the Sunday but definetely the other days will dedicated for Naruto and Advent Children...grrr and the fact that I'm not staying at a hotel makes matters more difficult....><

Alexia Ishtar
07-07-2006, 03:11 PM
*pokes you* Hey, I'm not stayng in a hotel either. I'm take a 2 hour bus ride there and back every day :p Dilandau-sama is harassing me to bring her but >.> I kinda turned her wig into Tsunade's <.< soooo hmm X_x

Hltokiri
07-07-2006, 07:24 PM
yes we have a yazoo now!....a really tall one at that XD

anyone else we missing?..lol someone be denzel XD <<;

Miko-Kagome
07-08-2006, 01:39 AM
yes we have a yazoo now!....a really tall one at that XD

anyone else we missing?..lol someone be denzel XD <<;Hah! You just want to find Denzel so you can try to "Worp" his mind to make him your puppet... >.>;; Do not deny your true intentions, Kadaj...
BUT yes, Yazoo is REALLY tall. hahah XD

chaos_magician
07-08-2006, 02:18 AM
pokey pokey lol...well there are things that I wanna fix with the Naria cos and right now I spent alot of moola for Jiraiya materials, and two wigs one for the hermit (I'll need to find some extensions..) and the other for Reno so no monies....yesss I don't wanna wear it unless I fix those certain parts...aaaarghhh I wish I could make everyone happy....

Alexia Ishtar
07-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Tis okay Chaos, I want to fix Eriya up, I only noticed a few days ago, that the tail magically goes through the fabric at the back XD oh wells. She'll be fixed for AN next year :bigtu:

Ruki//Yuki
07-08-2006, 05:14 PM
He he I think I found our Barret! He `s so cuute and Funny and You `ll really love him!! He just has to ask his mom if he can come to CNAE:toothy:

chaos_magician
07-09-2006, 12:43 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeettt a Barret.!!!!!!! he must doooooooooo itttttttttttt....make him or Reno will lol!!! >______________<

Brita_Lee
07-10-2006, 12:03 AM
So much hyperness making Cloud feel...dizzy.

chaos_magician
07-10-2006, 12:32 AM
yes hyperness excitement u name it!!! Reno can't wait to get this gathering started!!!>_________________< come on CN!!!

Alexia Ishtar
07-10-2006, 03:25 AM
yes hyperness excitement u name it!!! Reno can't wait to get this gathering started!!!>_________________< come on CN!!!

Bwhwha! Your hyperness is contagious!! >< Can't wait to see you on Sunday. I wonder who's better at Twister....Jiraiya-sama....or Naruto! BWHAHAHAH! Oh, still haven't finished my Elena wig T___T so stuck with it

chaos_magician
07-10-2006, 10:53 AM
hehe likewise!! lol!! twister u say...I haven't played that in years!!! hmmm we'll see.. Jiraiya will either triumph or make a complete arse of himself...either way it'll be interesting to see what kind of erm poses I'll be gettin myself into...>_________< see ya all on Sunday or else I'll be hunting u down at CN!!!

siead_lietrathu
07-10-2006, 06:24 PM
heh. im getting some advice on looking bald, but it may end up being rude with a buzzcut. i will stick to the claim that reno stole my razor *glares at machinehead*

chaos_magician
07-10-2006, 06:36 PM
lol Reno prob did!!!...Reno's a bad boy ain't he??? >____________________<

siead_lietrathu
07-10-2006, 06:40 PM
lmao. well i have one person egging me on to go bald. problem is finding to find a job.. i could always claim i had a scalp condition and temporary bvaldness will cure it >.>

Alexia Ishtar
07-11-2006, 07:00 PM
lmao. well i have one person egging me on to go bald. problem is finding to find a job.. i could always claim i had a scalp condition and temporary bvaldness will cure it >.>

Awe, see they shouldn't be able to do that, besides it's just hair it'll grow back. Althought it would be funny if we gave Reno a razer to run around with to proove he stole it XD

chaos_magician
07-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Awe, see they shouldn't be able to do that, besides it's just hair it'll grow back. Althought it would be funny if we gave Reno a razer to run around with to proove he stole it XD

hehehehe ooooooo razors gimmie gimmie...Reno like shiny pointy things!!!sooooo preeettttyyy.. (Reno runs madly around Rude with his tongue stickin out: crylaugh:..)

siead_lietrathu
07-11-2006, 08:55 PM
nooo, no way am i giving machinehead a razor. O_O he might shave my head for real!

Alexia Ishtar
07-11-2006, 08:57 PM
*blinks* Maybe it isn't a good idea to give Reno a sharp object...*hands Reno her foam bat*

Scoti
07-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Was there ever a day/time/location suggested?

chaos_magician
07-11-2006, 09:32 PM
yep it's taking place on Saturday and the time of the gathering is at 12:30..we'll meet at the entrance of the MTCC, wait about 15 min or so if ppl are running late, and then head out to the little park across the street from the con for pics...>_<

Moonchild-Suki
07-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Mmm.. nope. Ive just been going by what I see actually... I think the best you could do would be get a skirt, vest, and same with the pants... for patterns.

Well actaully I got all my fabric and notions for my Tifa cosplay! ~^_^~
But the jacket pattern i bought needs some alternating XD so much work, I mean the skirt is really easy its just pleated at the back!:)

princeviral
07-20-2006, 06:40 PM
>.>
sorry people, more bad news, @_@ remove me as vincent.
haha sorry people, it seems that i cannot decide on whom to be XD

siead_lietrathu
07-20-2006, 08:46 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/siead_lietrathua/Costuming/RudeFF7AC/rudebadge.jpg

just for kicks, posting this. i got really bored. i made one for machinehead too, but its identical design so i wont post both.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/siead_lietrathua/Costuming/RudeFF7AC/flashy.jpg

Also, the flashy bomb! hehehe. smells like gunpowder form the expired fireworks. though i probably wont be bringing this prop to CNA

Alexia Ishtar
07-20-2006, 10:32 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/siead_lietrathua/Costuming/RudeFF7AC/rudebadge.jpg

just for kicks, posting this. i got really bored. i made one for machinehead too, but its identical design so i wont post both.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/siead_lietrathua/Costuming/RudeFF7AC/flashy.jpg

Also, the flashy bomb! hehehe. smells like gunpowder form the expired fireworks. though i probably wont be bringing this prop to CNA

Probably not a good idea to bring that, but it would be hillarious ifyou set it on fire and video taped it to see if it explodes XD

chaos_magician
07-20-2006, 10:47 PM
ooooo razors now explosives Reno likey hehe!!..but yeah prob best not to bring it..>________________________< nice ID Badge thingies ..If I have time I might make one for Reno..

siead_lietrathu
07-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Probably not a good idea to bring that, but it would be hillarious ifyou set it on fire and video taped it to see if it explodes XD
LMAO.
as fun as that would be, these are pre-exploded, shell leftovers from canada day.

~EDIT~
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/siead_lietrathua/Costuming/RudeFF7AC/SUC50571.jpg

all i need is a buzzcut, and rude will be done!

Alexia Ishtar
07-21-2006, 12:38 PM
LMAO.
as fun as that would be, these are pre-exploded, shell leftovers from canada day.

Darn *snaps her fingers*

silverangel902
07-21-2006, 12:49 PM

Ahh...It's a good thing I wore my ID at AN. Quite a few people were checking it to see IF I was Lucrecia or they were imagining things:thumbsup: Mine is the Before Crisis/Last Order/Dirge of Cerebrus style. I got it laminated for about $2 at Staples. It wins for cheapest piece of my costume.

re-born
07-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm actually working on an AC Cid Highwind cosplay for CN.

chaos_magician
07-21-2006, 03:06 PM
sweet!! a Cid!! shall I add u to the list??? >____<

re-born
07-21-2006, 09:26 PM
sweet!! a Cid!! shall I add u to the list??? >____<
Please do. :)

siead_lietrathu
07-28-2006, 06:43 PM
*attempts to shock life into thread* hey all! post update pics! its something to do anyway?

an_cafe
08-08-2006, 06:46 AM
img going as cloud on friday im only gonna have the vendetta blade though O_O;

chaos_magician
08-08-2006, 08:54 AM
awesome so I'll add u to our list then??? the more Clouds the better..more to glomp lol!!