PDA

View Full Version : Any Vampires Out There??

BloodRegime
05-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Does anyone want to have a vampire group for AWA or Dragon*Con?? I kinda want to start one but I dont know if there is any interest. If we cant get some ppl, it might be cool. (and by Vampires i mean from all different animes ex: vampire hunter D, Hellsing...exc exc) Thanks!!

Draculina
05-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Hell.Yes.

Count our Hellsing group in!!!

BloodRegime
05-10-2006, 03:04 PM
thats awsome. we'll have to coordinate days. that would be sweet!!!

SaccharineDream
05-13-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm so going to be D if we do this. Just wanted to let you know :P

BloodRegime
05-16-2006, 09:54 AM
yeah you can be d only if you defeat me in katamari! (not likely)

SaccharineDream
05-16-2006, 05:32 PM
psh! I have. besides, this was my idea to begin with. so I am challenging YOU! mwahaha

BloodRegime
05-17-2006, 10:38 AM
well........since you have yet been able to defeat me in the challenge mode, i wouldnt be so cocky about it! yeah it was your idea to be D.... fine i give up, you can be D and i be some other person...*crys*

SaccharineDream
05-17-2006, 03:49 PM
dude, theres coolness like alucard, or bloodrayne if you feel particularly whorish.

Draculina
05-17-2006, 03:56 PM
*squee!* bloodrayne's hot! that's one of my fave games ever!!!

bloodregime: hellsing is sounding like it's gonna be saturday for us if everyone in the group so far agrees w/ that. as for actual vampire characters from hellsing on our roster so far, we have alu, seras, rip, schro (well, he's really a catboy but he does have fangs), dark!walter, possibly girlycard, i might be forgetting somebody...let me know what's up w/ the vampire grp as you continue to plan and i'll pass the word along to the hellsingers...

BloodRegime
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
sounds awsome to me!! ill plan on sat and maybe we can all meet-up somewhere or something like that. sounds like you have an awsome group so far. the con is like 4 months away so we still have time to figure everything out, but besides that, im really excited to see your group. And wether or not we have a vamp group, i wanna check you guys out. COOL??
ps: i also like bloodrayne. :)

Draculina
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
sounds good to me (big toothy vampire fang grin)...i'll keep u posted on hellsing developments- you should totally be in pics w/ us- it would be awesome to have a gigantic "undead" picture w/ all the vamps...
now we just need some Blood:Last Vampire, some Vampire Princess Miyu and some Trinity Blood cosplayers...

can I friend you on MySpace? (my username is ~christina~)

BloodRegime
05-22-2006, 08:23 AM
dude, what is your address on myspace (ex: www.myspace.com/lala) i searched christina and like 10, 000 pages came up so i typed in www.myspace.com/christina and i emailed that person and they had no idea what i was talking about when i said "cosplay" ^_^ no biggie. i think i decided on bloodrayne. ^_^ it willbe a challenge but im up for it. have you played the new game? i am working on getting it but it is still like 40 bucks. so... :) ttyl

ringwraith10
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Man... now I know I should have done a Caroline costume. I'm not cosplaying as any vampires this year, but I AM going as Integra, so maybe I can still join the group? ;)

Muse
06-12-2006, 09:28 PM
.__.;; I hadn't really noticed this yet... Shows how attentive I am! Go me! xD

Anyway, I like this idea! It's cool! By the way, BR, I'm in Draculina's Hellsing group. I'll be going as Seras.

Prof Farnsworth
06-13-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm also in Draculina's Hellsing group. I will be Alucard and my gf will be Bloody "post-snack" Seras.

Draculina
06-14-2006, 05:41 PM
dude, what is your address on myspace (ex: www.myspace.com/lala) i searched christina and like 10, 000 pages came up so i typed in www.myspace.com/christina and i emailed that person and they had no idea what i was talking about when i said "cosplay" ^_^ no biggie. i think i decided on bloodrayne. ^_^ it willbe a challenge but im up for it. have you played the new game? i am working on getting it but it is still like 40 bucks. so... :) ttyl

www.myspace.com/coeur_de_glace

(sorry it took me two weeks to see that post!)

AngeDeMusique
06-21-2006, 10:36 PM
-perks up- someone say vampires? i'm going to TRY (and what i mean is irritate my mom till she says she'll take me) and come this year. if i do, i'll totally try and come. don't have any costumes or anything of the sort, but i'm hoping to get some fangs by then (muhaha!). so would i fit in with the group? or could someone possible led me something so i would? -puppy eyes-

BloodRegime
06-22-2006, 08:38 PM
everyone is welcome!(as long as your a vamp. or something like that!)
<3

AngeDeMusique
06-23-2006, 11:18 AM
fabulous! i'll be looking forward to it then! hopefully my mom won't think i'm TOO much of a weirdo. haha.

BloodRegime
06-23-2006, 09:56 PM
that’s the fun part, scaring your parents!

AngeDeMusique
06-23-2006, 11:30 PM
haha very true. i asked for fangs last year and my mom flipped. she was like... why? and i was like... to wear on halloween and to conventions. haha.

BloodRegime
06-26-2006, 12:21 PM
yeah, we'll have to meet up sometime at the con! what other costumes are you doing?

AngeDeMusique
06-27-2006, 11:17 AM
oh totally! i haven't gotten started on some costumes that i planned to do (gunner yuna and ichigo)... i'm a procrastinator. haha. but i will most def. be wearing my Selene Moonblood costume. i've got pictures of it up in my gallery thingy, so you can look for me in that.