PDA

View Full Version : Represent!

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 06:33 PM
I know that I will be there for AXNY! Heck, it's in my own backyard! Anyone else? :)

Ayaka
05-14-2002, 09:55 PM
I'll be at AXNY/BAAF! ^-^ About 8 months of the year it's my backyard as well. I hope things are a little better than last year at BAAF . . . well I guess they'd have to be. :P

Hey, I've been to your website ^^

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 09:57 PM
You have? What do you think of it? :)

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 12:10 AM
It's cool! ^^ I very likely saw your group walking around, since there weren't all that many cosplayers at BAAF.

Oh HEY, you're the guy who lives in Mt. Vernon aren't you? Until next week that's where my brother lives! I'm at college just barely in Bronxville. I'm betting I don't have to tell you which one, you probably know. (Bronxville hates us . . . Mt. Vernon is cool though XD)

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Ayaka
It's cool! ^^ I very likely saw your group walking around, since there weren't all that many cosplayers at BAAF.

Oh HEY, you're the guy who lives in Mt. Vernon aren't you? Until next week that's where my brother lives! I'm at college just barely in Bronxville. I'm betting I don't have to tell you which one, you probably know. (Bronxville hates us . . . Mt. Vernon is cool though XD)

How did you know I live in Mt. Vernon? :) Bronxville... Concordia College? Might I have seen you around? Maybe you should hang out with us this weekend? :)

Ayaka
05-15-2002, 01:27 AM
It's in your profile on your website! lol. Actually, I'm stalking you . . . I have a camera on you right now . . . yes, that's right, turn around and look . . . lol.

Ah I forgot about Concordia! D'oh. Sarah Lawrence. The college that will take your money, and anything else you have too, lol. Are you at Concordia (or maybe graduated)? Sadly, I'm currently in Chicago. (Where it's cold! Boo!) But I will be back for AXNY and the school year, and would be QUITE happy to do some hanging then. ^^ Our school anime club is pathetic, on a good night attendance is six. And only one of the other folks will cosplay! It's criminal! lol.

Ranma Saotome
05-15-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Ayaka
It's in your profile on your website! lol. Actually, I'm stalking you . . . I have a camera on you right now . . . yes, that's right, turn around and look . . . lol.

Ah I forgot about Concordia! D'oh. Sarah Lawrence. The college that will take your money, and anything else you have too, lol. Are you at Concordia (or maybe graduated)? Sadly, I'm currently in Chicago. (Where it's cold! Boo!) But I will be back for AXNY and the school year, and would be QUITE happy to do some hanging then. ^^ Our school anime club is pathetic, on a good night attendance is six. And only one of the other folks will cosplay! It's criminal! lol.

Ooh, a female stalker! :) YAY! :D I did attend WCC, but I'm transferring to WBI. My college dont have an anime club. :mad: Hey, IM me- DJ Ranma S so we can chat! ^^

TheAnarCHris
05-15-2002, 01:28 PM
:rockon: :rockon:

Hey I had to post soemthing so i can see the little metal smiley face dude!

CHris
AIM:Cldstrife24

Renzokuken
06-08-2002, 12:52 AM
Tell ya the truth, I was at Big Apple Anime Fest a couple years back (I think it was the first year?)-- pretty cool! I got Kunihiko Ikuhara, Yoshitaka Amano, and Voltaire's autographs. :)

Ranma Saotome
06-08-2002, 02:10 AM
BAAF 2000 right? I was only at BAAF 2001.

ElfEater
06-12-2002, 05:57 PM
I think I might give AXNY/BAAF a go. ^_^ It'll be my first time in nyc.. so it better be cool! ^_-

Ranma Saotome
06-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by ElfEater
I think I might give AXNY/BAAF a go. ^_^ It'll be my first time in nyc.. so it better be cool! ^_-

I'll see you there! :)

Studmaster
07-01-2002, 05:41 PM
:bouncer:

I'll be there as well. I live in Brooklyn.

Ranma Saotome
07-01-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Studmaster
:bouncer:

I'll be there as well. I live in Brooklyn.

Too you long enough bro! :) You've been missing out on some good stuff! :)