PDA

View Full Version : first time.. need tons of help please

Usagi Tsukino
08-03-2002, 03:27 AM
I really want to make an Eternal Sailor Moon Costume. But I have no idea how to start. I have no expiernce in sowing either. Any tutorials, advice...anything?
lol
Thanks

Lady_Sephiroth
08-03-2002, 11:47 AM
For the pattern, Green Pepper makes a skater costume that I use for all of my Sailor Senshi ostumes... You would just haveto add the puffy sleeves, this one I believe has a sleevelss leotars that is fairly easy to modify ... the skirts, just make 3 and hem them to the lengths youe need ... that's a start, I've never done an eternal costume (yet) but good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Himemiya
08-03-2002, 06:44 PM
You might want to ask an experienced sewer for a bit of help ^_^ a mom or other family member, maybe a neighbor or someone from church?

Lady_Sephiroth
08-03-2002, 10:37 PM
Another person to ask might be (if you're still in school) your home-ec teacher -- I know that's wehre I learned to sew!

Usagi Tsukino
08-03-2002, 11:56 PM
Well my mom is far away. Im married not in school and nobody to teach me :(

Nyoko
08-04-2002, 12:37 AM
Well I once made a Sailor V costume Without much sewing.... um if you wanna know more e-mail me at chibiangelnyoko@hotmail.com

PirateRogue
08-06-2002, 12:47 AM
you can avoid a lot of sewing if you find the right foundation. do a search for ice skating costumes. after you have that, its a matter of decorating.

Koumori
08-13-2002, 09:17 AM
Rather than sewing your own - if you don't have any sewing experience, making a stretchy bodysuit is not the best place to start - you might want to begin by buying a leotard or skating costume for the base. Then you'll need to make and attach the skirt, sleeves, bows, collar, wings, etc.

Are there any more specific questions you might have? "Tell me how to make Eternal Sailor Moon when I have no sewing experience" is pretty broad. :)

Carmila
08-13-2002, 09:50 AM
My suggestion, E-bay. They have great ones for sale up there all the time.

ling_xiaoyu2002
08-17-2002, 12:37 AM
Hi,
Well if you have a little cash to burn say about $180+about 5 or 6 dollars for shipping you can have your self a professionally done Eternal Sailormoon...this person also has great pictures..for the costume if that's all you wanted! Go here---->http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2128054939

Okay? Bye!