PDA

View Full Version : Persona | Be Your True Mind, 2: IS & EP, 3

dollssoulkirie
05-09-2006, 09:17 PM
I know there's probably not a lot of MegaTen fans out there, but Persona's been around for a while now, plus there's the new game Persona 3 almost finished in Japan. Are there anyone showing any interest in cosplaying any of the Persona characters?

I have a few ideas of who I'd like to cosplay. But I think since I'm excited about the release of Persona 3, I might try the hero from P3 this year.

Pluie
05-09-2006, 11:40 PM
I've always wanted to cosplay a Persona character ever since I finished P2 a few years back. But for some reason I really like the outfits of the cast from the first game, both in their school uniforms or their "grown up" versions. But if I were to cosplay a character from P1 or P2, it'd definately be Brown/Brad, because I just want to run around and be silly like him. :D

I, too, want to try to cosplay the Persona 3 main character, but some of the other P3 characters are starting to appeal to me too. xD I can't wait until the game comes out. :)

shiri_tori
04-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Oh, I'm planning to be Ken from the third Persona series--I'm so pumped--reserved it and everything! I just need to finish hemming his almost inappropriately short--shorts... Ken's the youngest one with the orange hoodie--I think I asked about making the jacket--in a previous thread...^^;;

demifiend
04-23-2007, 09:40 PM
I would like to cosplay somebody from Persona. But, which episode and which character is still up in the air (although I would love to do Apollo from Persona 2, even though making the costume would likely drive me to madness).

Ciarathallya
05-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I've been kicking around the idea of doing Chidori. I just love the the diamond pattern overstitching on the bodice and bell sleeves.

Varnani
05-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Aggh, you guys. ;_;

I'd love to cosplay from this series, but I don't think I can this year...but all the same, I'm looking forward to seeing all of yours! :D So post pictures when you get them done, lol!

shiri_tori
05-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I've been kicking around the idea of doing Chidori. I just love the the diamond pattern overstitching on the bodice and bell sleeves.

Oh Chidori would be lovely--though, too much detailing for me...love her costume greatly! Oh, are you going to wear her stake-thru-the-head headband thing, if you do decide?