PDA

View Full Version : Need/Share a room???

KaosEfx
02-27-2003, 07:43 AM
Hey people. I've decided that I want to go to Animazement, but I can't afford $87/night for a room for all 3 days. Does anyone want to get in a group to split a room during that time, or if someone has a group, can I be in it?

I really want to be there, especially if that's where everything is happening. I'm willing to pay my part and help with everything else.

Please let me know so I can buy my tickets for the con.

If you want to e-mail me, my addy is KaosEfx@mochamail.com, and I'm on aim or yahoo under the screenname KaosEfx.

Thanks everyone! I hope this works!!!

-Jei-

chrisscrewball
04-02-2003, 08:38 PM
I really want to go but I'm not 100% sure yet. The cost is definitely an important part. If you live in Roanoke I could maybe pick you up during the way. I dunno yet. I'll try to talk to you online or something.

akusagi
04-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Well I live in Lancaster,SC(about 40 miles South from Charlotte)and it would be a little weird staying in a room with a dude, but I really need a room, too. I'm keeping my options open, but my friend down here doesn't know if she can go or not yet. My email is kyosuke_nimura@hotmail.com.

CandyElly
04-11-2003, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't mind splitting a room, I don't have one yet. Give me a pm and let me know. I will probably bring a friend or two with me so it'll be cheaper ^^

Ranma Saotome
04-29-2003, 01:57 PM
>.<

I just had a cancellation. I can take one more person. ^^