PDA

View Full Version : Any awesome yugi cosplays?

Wask8N
05-16-2006, 11:56 PM
Has anyone ever SEEN an awesome yugi cosplay? I never have... If anyone has any post them here, I want to see!~

Yunri-Chan
05-17-2006, 12:23 AM
I was just talking to my friend about this earlier today. We were like, "HA, it'd be awesome to see someone get the hair right without a wig or something!" =D You can go do a costume search in that above bar, maybe something will pop up...

Also, I remember in the member galleries, Eurobeat King's ACEN gallery has a few pics of two Yugi's on the first page.

yamibakura03
05-17-2006, 11:05 AM
I was just talking to my friend about this earlier today. We were like, "HA, it'd be awesome to see someone get the hair right without a wig or something!" =D You can go do a costume search in that above bar, maybe something will pop up...

Also, I remember in the member galleries, Eurobeat King's ACEN gallery has a few pics of two Yugi's on the first page.

there is a few people who have done it with their own hair. and there a yugioh cosplay thread about this. hope this isnt spamming.

CapsuleCorp
05-17-2006, 09:28 PM
me and khenemetset.

We're the Yugi and Yami in EBK's picture.

Do a search.

Raver-Sakura
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
There is Pharaoh_Atem (I think thats his name..) or Yami-Yugi something..*shrugs*
All I know is that he is an excellent Yami Yugi cosplayer! <3 <3

RaDragon76
05-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Khenemetset and CapsuleCorp are two of the most awesome Yugi and Yami Yugi cosplayers around. I think that Khene might even be the only Yugi cosplayer or at least she's the only one I've ever seen since most people seem to favor Yami instead.

Berzerker_prime
05-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Khenemetset and CapsuleCorp are two of the most awesome Yugi and Yami Yugi cosplayers around. I think that Khene might even be the only Yugi cosplayer or at least she's the only one I've ever seen since most people seem to favor Yami instead.

That's because Yami rocks and Yugi is adorable. Fewer people go for the adorable costumes, these days. Or so it seems, anyway. People seem to like the rocking.

^_^

Berz.

khenemetset
05-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I guess there are very few 'just Yugi' cosplayers (not trying to imply that Yugi is any less cool than Yami because he's not. I love him.) But, I do tend to think people move away from adorable types for whatever their reason. I know I enjoy cosplaying Yugi but maybe that's in part because I have an awesome Yami to hang (and Puzzleship. ^_^ ) with.

Wask8N
05-21-2006, 09:30 PM
me and khenemetset.

We're the Yugi and Yami in EBK's picture.

Do a search.

I think i saw you at ACEN, but im not sure. If it was you, it was a pretty good job doing yugi ^^

prolly the best yugi cosplay ive ever seen with their real hair - http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/Wask8N4/cosplay/yugi2.jpg

pretty sweet - http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a325/Wask8N4/cosplay/yugi.jpg

thats about all i could find.

KenshinKyo
05-22-2006, 09:02 AM
Khenemetset and CapsuleCorp are the best I have seen and that includes the one I made for my son who was only 4 at the time.

Pharaoh Atem
05-23-2006, 07:43 PM
There is Pharaoh_Atem (I think thats his name..) or Yami-Yugi something..*shrugs*
All I know is that he is an excellent Yami Yugi cosplayer! <3 <3

Pharaoh_Atem? xD You mean me?

I'm not gonna' make people just search for me.
Here. :O I'll do the work for you.

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/47/475445.jpg (Back when I had my lame pants, I've got real leather now. xD)

:O Nice to see dedication to the King Of Games.