PDA

View Full Version : Bleaching up this con too!

Samurai_Rose
05-17-2006, 07:43 AM
I have notice that no one has started a Bleach Forum. So here you all go. I will be Nemu. Just comment if you are going as a Bleach Character and we can all dicuss what time would be best for a possible photoshoot. ^^
Ciao. :chatah:

Gogglegirl
05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm gonna go as Rukia (or Toushiro if i can finish him before that...but that's not looking good right now) but its gonna be on like...sunday. So i probably won't be able to do a shoot...most people wear Bleach on Firday or Saturday.

dizzylizzy
05-17-2006, 03:17 PM
I myself am cosplaying Mayuri on Saturday with a whole gang for the Masquerade. I might have Soi on Friday, I dunno yet. ^^

Samurai_Rose
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Please may I get a picture with you? I love Mayuri-sama. ^^

HopelessHavoc
05-18-2006, 07:42 PM
I'll be there as Captain of the 11th Squad, Zaraki Kenpachi

bamboocactus
05-18-2006, 08:58 PM
I'll be there as Captain of the 11th Squad, Zaraki Kenpachi

Sweet! I hadn't seen anybody do Kenpachi before. Or if I have, it wasn't any good :P Good luck with that hair!

I think I want to do Hitsugaya Toushiro eventually, but it'll take me a while to put together. ^^;

Chibi no Kutsu
05-18-2006, 10:05 PM
I'll be Unohana and Matsumoto

Lanz
05-19-2006, 10:37 PM
I've still got the Ichigo costume from last year, and should be getting the hakama I need soon, so, I should be able to be Ichigo again :D

and this time I'll actually remember to make the red strap that I forgot last year

Tohma
05-31-2006, 12:20 AM
I've decided to wear my Bankai Ichigo to AMA ^^ But it will probably only be on Sunday.

Purple Flames
05-31-2006, 02:31 AM
Edit: whoops wrong forum

elbgoku
05-31-2006, 11:41 PM
I want to do Zangetsu soon...Hes so cool.

Tsuki_Hime
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
I'll be there as Hitsugaya Toushiro, just coz. xD We should have the photoshoot in a nice scenic area...like....THE BUSHES! :D kekeke

Gogglegirl
06-02-2006, 03:29 PM
*claps* Toushiro~! I'll have to get a pic of you! *is obsessed with Toushiro too much for her own good*

And I'm wearing my Rukia costume on Friday. Its the summer school uniform. But I've got some accesories to go with it~! (like Pictures that 'explain' the difference between hollows and good spirits....and I should have a bunny rabit "Soul candy" despenser too....)

DDR Faery Spice
06-08-2006, 10:48 PM
I've got a gigai-Rukia (school uniform) that's coming with me this con. As a recent Bleach addict ( read: first exposed two days ago, and have now seen the first 15 episodes and read the first 4 volumes of the manga...>>; ), I don't have time nor money for much more, and at least I've got Rukia's hairstyle. =] And if I can find the proper material for a reasonable price, I'm going to make her Shinigami gear. Hakama are fun.
Oh! I've also got plaid pajamas that nearly match the ones she wears in the manga, so expect to see Sleepytime!Rukia at some point. Probably Sunday, as I'll be too beat to wear real clothes. ^^;

Giant Alucard
06-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I'll be bringing my Chad costume of course. I still need to get some pics with you HopelessHavoc, since i seemed to miss you all the time at AZ!!

Tohma
06-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Yay Chad! I want pictures with Chad!

I'm probably going to bring my regular Ichigo shinigami outfit as well as my bankai...just in case I get sick of wearing Itachi or Cloud...which is very possible ^^;; At least that version is easy to get into and since we aren't staying at the hotel, I can just leave it in the car.

I did finish my bankai Zangetsu though ^_^ Its so much better then my AZ one X_x This one actually is almost as tall as i am and is made of wood.

When is everyone wearing their bleach outfits?

Gogglegirl
06-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Looks like I'm wearing my Rukia one on Friday

Tsuki_Hime
06-12-2006, 10:34 AM
i was wondering if there was going to be a Bleach photoshoot...since AMA is in a couple of days x.x;; my hitsugaya will be there regardless ^^

NeoLunaAngel
06-12-2006, 11:43 AM
i was wondering if there was going to be a Bleach photoshoot...since AMA is in a couple of days x.x;; my hitsugaya will be there regardless ^^

I suggest Saturday, I know several people who will definantly be wearing thier bleach costumes Saturday. ^_^

I can't wait to see everyone there!

DDR Faery Spice
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
I'd really like the photoshoot, if there is one, to be Saturday. That way, I have a chance at being there. >_>;
Ah, yes. Thanks to the sweet serendipity at finding a totally rockin' hakama pattern online, expect to see Nanao around. Less struggle with my hair, and no chance of nearly breaking my glasses the way I did at Animazement. Ahem.

dizzylizzy
06-12-2006, 11:12 PM
How about 3:30 and meet buy the cyber cafe near the artist alley, panel room, and art show?? First Floor. No one's been to the con before, so who knows really where a good spot is. lol I figure, we can meet in one spot and move outside, if needed.
http://www.animemidatlantic.com/location.html

Also, the reason for 3:30- This is after Maq rehearsal, Hall Costume Contest, and Advanced Cosplay Technique Panel. It is also before Maq Costume Judging, and the Masq itself.

There will be 14 of my buds (including NeoLunaAngel) Bleachin' it up for the photo shoot.

Just a suggestion. ^^

Nekkid Ichigo
06-13-2006, 03:08 PM
wow... Soooo wish I could make it to a Saturday shoot, but from the looks of things, currently I'm only going to be down on Friday ;_; On the plus side, the wig's done, save for a little last minute tweaking, and the jacket's allllmost finished for my Anti-Bankai-Ichigo <3

dustbunny
06-14-2006, 07:56 PM
i fi like sewed really fast i could get my Hinamori Momo in like a day.lol.

dizzylizzy
06-15-2006, 11:23 AM
If we don't make it, you guys are allowed to scold us. ^^ Hopefully practice won't run over. If it does, sorry. : (

NeoLunaAngel
06-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Shout-outs!!

It was great seeing all the bleach people in one place! I thought it was cool!

I was one of the Byakuya cosplayers ^_^

Tsuki_Hime - it was funny that I saw you in the hallway of the hotel, I really wanted to see your Hitsugaya costume. I hope I didn't creep you out! ^_^;; I'm glad we went back!

I had a great time! Let's see each other again at Otakon!

DDR Faery Spice
06-18-2006, 09:54 PM
It was so funny that out of all the people that showed up, maybe three or four had cameras. xD Still, it was so much fun just standing around talking with you guys! And the pictures of me and my captain after I tripped and fell were totally worth the carpet burn I got on my hands. Anyone have pics that they're going to be posting of the shoot?

teoka
08-22-2006, 04:18 PM
If I go, I'll be going as Kisuke one day and Fem!Kisuke the next ^_^ My friend will be going as the same.

...or maybe I'll change around the order and combinations. I dunno. Either way, you'll see us randomly shouting "BUCKET HATS FOR ALL~!"