PDA

View Full Version : Riku Cosplay "KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!"

GingerAnne
05-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Hi Everyone!!

I just finished my RIKU COSTUME for Anime Boston!! The OBLIVION Keyblade is finished too... if anyone wants to check them out... here is my link

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=40791&member=45370

larger images at my website: http://www.freewebs.com/gingeranne/index.htm

If anyone is going as Kingdom hearts Characters... to anime boston...let me know?

Ginger Anne London
Artist / Actress / Director

Iruishi
05-20-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm gonna make this costume in the future for Sakuracon '07! Your costume is really cool! ^_^ Got any tips on how to make the coat?

Seraphy
05-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Love the hair and Keyblade XD (Psst, any tips on the hair :3?)

cherry_starr
05-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Love your cosplay~ You pulled off Riku so well =O
The coats are so awesome too, and yours looks really nice, great detail with the seams and silver beads as well!

Ahhh and i am still jealous of your gorgeous Oblivion <3

R1KKu
05-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Really love your keyblade, and the coat is awesome. Great job on the costume! :rockon:

GingerAnne
05-23-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm gonna make this costume in the future for Sakuracon '07! Your costume is really cool! ^_^ Got any tips on how to make the coat?
yes... you can get a neo costume or patern from any costume store / joan fabrics... then just put the add ons...like the hood... instead of buttons put the zipper and add on the pulls for the hood with the neclace...you can find the beads at joans...

good luck

GingerAnne
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Love the hair and Keyblade XD (Psst, any tips on the hair :3?)
china wigs... you can find them on ebay.

this chineese lady sells them from china...make sure to order them a month in advanced...because it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it..for some reason...and it comes in a tiny little chineese box...it's so cute lol

but she got different ones from different colors... and lengths....give it a try...nice wig...then you can add gel to it to give it a nice fimer feel..

Ginger

Kuro Yue
05-23-2006, 06:30 PM
And THIS THREAD should be in the COSTUME CRITIQUE section! 8D

But shall be moved shortly.

Anyway - The costume is excellent, and I adore the original spin on the Keyblade.

Your wig is platinum blonde, yes? Riku's hair is silver-white.